01

Jihoon's Arm

It was afternoon, and Jihoon felt sweaty and stinky so he went to take a shower.

---

"A- ah Taeil hyung" Jihoon's deep husky voice rang through the toilet.

"Shhhhhhhh Kyung is sleeping. Be quiet!!" Taeil hushed the younger one while rubbing soap onto his body.

"AHHAHAHAHA HYUNG YOU'RE TICKLING ME" Jihoon laughed and squirmed, causing a huge mess in the toilet, where the toilet had became a foam city.

"Hey hey hey stop moving you're making the whole toilet soapy, and me wet!" Taeil sighed and continue showering Jihoon.

---

A day before

---

Jihoon had warm water splashing on his back as he sat on the small stool in the toilet while bathing.

Jihoon blew bubbles here and there giggling to himself.

"Ya! Jihoon! It's been an hour are you not coming out at all??" Minhyuk knocked on the toilet door.

"A-ah sorry hyung! I'll be out soon!" 

"That's the 3rd time you've said that to me, I expect you to come out in 10 minutes before I barge in because for God's sake, I STINK" Minhyuk then walked away angrily murmuring to himself.

Jihoon, realizing that he've been playing with soap since forever, quickly washed his body and hair before wrapping a towel on his lower body.

"Ya! Jihoon! It's almost time up!" Minhyuk shouted from the living room.

"I'M OUT I'M OUT LET ME JUST GET THE DOO-" 

"BAM" 

"Minhyuk hyuuuung!!" 

"Ya what's that noise?" A sleepy Jiho walked out of his room.

Kyung and the others who were helping to cook dinner also rushed to the toilet.

"H-hyung i cant get up and my hand hurts so much I think I slipped on a soap bar and knocked my arm on the basin"

"Hang on Jiho's gone to get the spare keys" Minhyuk said.

"Ya Jihoon were you playing with soap again?" Taeil sighed. "I told you to keep the soap bars properly before going out of the toilet, now look what happened!" 

"Hehehe sorry hyung I like to play with bubbles" Jihoon laughed nervously.

"Click"

The toilet door opened and all 6 other members peeked inside to see the maknae sprawled face down on the tiled floor.

"Help me?" He giggled nervously, tilting his head up to see the older members.

They then brought him to the clinic, and a doctor placed a cast on Jihoon's right arm.

"Hehehe oppa~ Sign my cast~~" Jihoon joked around.

"Wow you can still play around with a broken arm eh?" Jaehyo poked Jihoon's head.

"Hehehehe"

---

That night

---

"Taeil hyung.." Jihoon whispered to the small sized hyung hiding under his blankets sleeping.

"Hey Taeil hyung..." Jihoon repeated, using his free hand to poke the small figure awake under the dim night light Jihoon begged Jiho to buy.

"Mmm?" Taeil lifted his blanket off himself and looked at Jihoon with one eye closed.

"Hyung I can't sleep this cast is horrible to sleep in" Jihoon whined while looking at his hyung with puppy dog eyes.

"Sigh, do you want me to treat you like a little baby, let you lean against me while I pat you and tell you stories about me before I joined Block B til you sleep?" Taeil said.

"Yes! Like that time after we had the horror movie night!" Jihoon crawled onto Taeil's bed and snuggled himself on the shoulder of the just awoken male.

"Sigh, ok so there was once before I joined the group..."

Jihoon yawns.

"Hyungie I think I'll sleep now.."

---

Back to the day after the incident's toilet scene

---

"Hey stop making foam and blowing bubbles with your free hand! Wash whatever you can reach with that hand ok? Sighs I feel like a baby sitter" Taeil squatted down and scrubbed Jihoon's while Jihoon sat on the stool blowing bubbles from the different soap bars and liquid soap in the toiler.

"Wow this bubble smells like strawberry! Isn't this Jaehyo hyung's soap though~" Jihoon said, lost in his soap and bubbly world.

"Tsk!" Taeil then washed Jihoon's bright red hair, which Jihoon had dyed for the comeback.

"A-ah soap in eyes soap in eyes!" Jihoon squinted his eyes as they started watering out of irritation from the soap.

---

10 minutes later

---

"AH FINALLY" Taeil let out a sigh of relief as he towel dry Jihoon and helped him wear his clothes.

"Thanks hyung!!" Jihoon pecked the shorter one's forehead, knowing that he only pretends to hate it because he gets reminded that he's shorter than Jihoon, but secretly loves it.

"I told you not to kiss my forehead!!" Taeil hissed but then turned away to smile before helping the big puppy with a broken arm out of the toilet.

Jaehyo who was lazing about the living room, obsessed with watching 'his' Naeun and Taemin on We Got Married, saw Taeil guiding the poor broken arm Jihoon to the room, laughed.

"You're soaked! And you have foam and bubbles everywhere! HAHAHA" Jaehyo laughed before the advertisements ended and We Got Married came on again.

"OH OH IT'S BACK!! NAEUNNNNN~~ OPPA IS HERE FOR YOU~~" 

---

"Hmmmph~" Taeil pouted as he took off his soaked clothes and changed them while Jihoon sat on the bed chuckling to himself.

"Aigo my Taeillie~~ Baby Taeillie~~ Take care of me until my hand recovers ok?" Jihoon tried to roll on the bed but failing because of his arm. "Pffft arm."

"Hmph if you behave I'll take care of you but don't call be baby Taeillie ok! Tsk!" Taeil threw his clothes into a basket and grabbed a lollipop from a drawer labelled "Fan given sweets".

"Here." Taeil unwrapped the lollipop and pushed it into Jihoon's mouth.

Taeil then patted the red haired boy to sleep until dinner, as he couldn't do anything with the broken arm of his and Taeil didn't want anymore accidents.

---

Dinner time

---

"Say ahhh" Taeil blew on the steaming hot rice before feeding it to Jihoon.

"Um. Nom nom nom." Jihoon ate the rice up happily.

"Would you want some more chicken?" Taeil asked.

Jihoon imidiately responded by nodding his head. " I went sum mor" He said with his mouth full of rice, some spilling on the table as he speaked.

Jiho and Kyung, being the crazy, idiotic pair, mimicked Taeil's way of feeding Jihoon.

"Ah~" Kyung opened his mouth.

Jiho instead of blowing on the rice, gave Kyung steaming hot rice.

"AH HOT HOT HOT JIHO!!" Kyung downed a cup of water.

The table of 7, including Taeil who've just returned from grabbing more chicken from the kitchen, laughed through dinner with Kyung and Jiho's stupid antics.

---

Bed time

---

"Jihoon you want me to pat you to sleep again tonight? You look horribly uncomfortable sleeping flat. I think it's easier for you to sleep upright."

"Taeillie do you mean it? Hhehehe ofcourse yes!!" Jihoon replied happily while climbing off the side of his bed, nearly tripping over nothing.

"Sigh Jihoon someone really needs to keep an eye on you.." Taeil shooked his head as he held on to the giggling boy.

"Hehehe hyung you'll take care of me right? Hahaha I know you will!" Jihoon then gave a little peck on Taeil's forehead again and before Taeil could scold him, he quickly crawled onto Taeil's bed and snuggling with him.

"Sigh! No matter what I do I can never hate you or be angry at you. You're just too adorable to hate." Taeil said once Jihoon fell asleep and he proceeded to lie Jihoon properly on his bed, making sure he's all comfy and warm before tucking in next to him.

"Goodnight my big adorable man" Taeil said as he kissed Jihoon's forehead for the first time as he never had a chance due to his height.

---

End! 

>w< 

I feel so warm and snuggly right now~~