Sudden Action.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE LOVE II ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DooSeob walk into a cafe down the street to have a meal after the practice. Both of them sit opposite to each other. Doojoon give Yoseop a glance and message through his eyes, saying 'Yea, order what you wanna eat, everything is on me today. ' Yoseop flash a bright smile and the menu on his hand with his mesmerizing eyes.

 

 

It's great to see your smile is back Yoseop. And I hope you're not hating Junhyung that much. You didn't know the truth yet. At least .. Not yet .

 

 

After few minutes deciding , you  come ; want to take the order. Yoseop who sees  you  blurted every single food that he found fascinating , ordering it like there's no tomorrow. Doojoon on the other side, widen his eyes, and thinking whether he should just shut up his mouth or let the latter be with his own foodmance world.

 

 

After you  gone, Doojoon look at Yoseop. Yoseop keep on with a smile attached on his lips; since he's too excited about food he just ordered just now. Waiting for the food to come just makes him happy more than ever.

 

 

Seeing the scene in front of him, Doojoon just coudln't scold or angry at the later since it has been a long time since the last time he see Yoseop's genuine smile. Doojoon sighed. He just couldn't believe that Junhyung was stucked between career and his love; Yoseop.

 

 

Yes, he as the leader knows why Junhyung did that. He knows why Yoseop being like that. He knows why both of them are ignoring and avoiding each other. He's sad seeing both of his fellow members being apart for the sake of their career. But he couldn't help them either. He tried his best to reject it, but it's a waste.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DooSeob just finished eating and walking back . Dooj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter