CHAPTER 36: ONE FINE DAY

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

She woke up from the bright light from the window that came from the sun. Pain stabbed her head as she slowly lifted her body from the soft bed. She fixed her hair and tries to remember what happened last night. She remembered that she is ed up and that's all. She couldn't remember how she ended up in her room.

 

She headed to the bathroom and fixed herself. She looked at the mirror. Her face was bright red due to the amount of alcohol she drank last night. She looked closer to her face the to her body, she examined every inch of her body parts.*I guess nothing bad happened last night.* She smiled to herself and rushed at the dining table as she heard her stomach grumbling.

 

The aroma of roasted chicken welcomed her in the dining room. "Umma,want some help?" She shouted as she drank a glass with orange juice.

 

"Umma your face" A cold and annoyed voice answered her. MinHocomes out from the kitchen door, wearing a blue apron with a heart design in the middle while holding a spatula. She looked at her and laughed.

 

"you look ridiculous! Hahahahha" she couldn't stop herself from laughing. He coughed. "You better help me before my parents come back from the mall or else we will be dead." he glared at her. "I'm on a hangover state and -" she complained but cut by his word. "No."

 

She sighed. Feeing defeated on the other side, MinHo smirked. She grabbed the pink apron. She wear it but had a hard time tying the laces at the back. MinHo noticed it and helps her. He carefully ties the laces of the apron around her petite waste. She thanked him and started to chop the onions as what he said.

 

This time, they'll be making a carbonara.

 

MinHo could hear a sniffing sound in the kitchen. He thinks that someone is crying. He looked at JiHyeon, just what he expected, the sounds came from her. “Yah! Why are you crying?” He came to her and grabbed her shoulder. “T-THIS ONION IS MAKING ME CRY!” She cried harder than before, her eyes really sore because of the onions and she couldn’t help but cry.

 

“HAHAHA! Your face is so ugly!” MinHo point at her while laughing her off. She shoot a death glare to him and he tried himself to stop laughing. “You should have seen your face!” JiHyeon gets irritated and gave him I-DON’T-GIVE-A--LOOK and continues to slice the onion.

 

After thirty minutes or more, the parents of MinHocame back from the mall. Good thing they already done cooking and currently cleaning the kitchens mess.

 

"Aigoo, what a cute couple. Wearing a couple apron." Mrs Choi clapped her hands while pointing at the

Two busy teenagers. "I know, our boy is growing up." Mr Choi makes a fake cry and then laughed together with Mrs Choi.

 

The family and JiHyeon started eating. JiHyeon sat at the right side of the dining table, in front of MinHo. Everybody started to eat their lunch. Then suddenly JiHyeon felt that there is someone kicking her foot. Thinking that Mr and Mrs Choi wouldn't do this to her. She was left with one suspect.

 

 

MinHo.

 

 

 

She looked at MinHo and gives him a what-the--are-you-doing face. MinHo smiled like nothing happened and continues eating. After a few kicks and glares, JiHyeon was done eating the food.

"I'm done. Thanks for the food!" JiHyeon gets up from her sit and headed to her room. She went to her bed and lay there lazily. "Another boring day. Aish." she thought to herself. She scratches her head and grabbed her phone in her side table.

 

She texted her friends and asked if they would like to hang out or something, but sad to say. Everybody is busy. Feeling irritated and such, she decided to cool down her head and to take a cold air outside. She grabbed her red coat together with the white scarf and brown boots.

 

She hopped herself outside the house but stopped when she heard someone cough. It is Mrs Choi. She asked her where she will go and let MinHo come with her because it is dangerous outside and that incident may happened again.

 

“No, there’s no need for him to come Mrs Choi. I’m only be walking in the park.” She explained but Mrs Choi insisted him to let him come. She sighed, feeling defeated once again. She just couldn’t say no to Mrs Choi.

 

 

 

 


 

 

authors note! 

No internet since monday! OTL Here I am stuck in a computer shop rentals. 3

I'l update  again tomorrow. <3

SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOME :D