CHAPTER 17: THE SHINEE BOYS.

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Hey guys, did you saw Ji Hyeon working there?" Jonghyun asked and point towards the ice cream store. 

"Yes, She said she had no allowance that's why she's working there." Key answered. 

"OH? But she said she has nothing to do that's why she is working there." Taemin added.

"Jinjja?! But she said to me and Jonghyun that she wants to learn how to make an ice cream." Onew scratch his head and think. "What did she say to you Minho?" Onew looked at Minho.

"She doesn't say anything to me..." Minho is busy eating his ice cream.

"Because you even asked?" Key smirked then everybody laugh.

"I smell something fishy. We must know her true reason why she works--"

"Look! She's coming out! Everybody hide! " Taemin pont at Ji Hyeon and everybody hide.

 

Key and Jonghyun hides behind the trees. Taemin and Minho hides behind the bushes. And Onew*FOREVER ALONE* just cover his face. 

 

"Yah !Since we don't have something to do. Let's follow her. " Jonghyun smirked and started to follow Ji Hyeon. And followed by the others."Sounds fun." Minho murmured to himself then smirked.  

 

 

 

Still Ji Hyeon is very clueless that she is being followed by the 5 boys. 

 

 

Ji Hyeon went inside the mall.

 

 

inside the mall...

 

First she went to a cafe and ordered out some hot chocolate then headed to men's section. Still followed by the boys. 

"Ouch! STOP PUSHING ME KEY! "Taemin exclaimed.

"Onew!-"

"shhhh! Shut your mouth will you?! " Onew exclaimed. 

"Guys, guys! Look! Ji Hyeon is heading to the men's selection!" Minho said with seriousness on his face. 

*It is my first time seeing Minho interested in women.*Jonghyun thought to himself. 

"I don't know maybe he will buy something for his boyfriend..." Minho said again. His face is quite angry while he said these words. *Minho is jealous?! ! *

 

*Bwoah?! I think he is jealoous! Hahahahaah! This is my first time seeing him like this! Hahaha! * Jonghyun made an evil grin and stared at Minho again.

 

"Bwoah?! She has a girlfriend?! Taemin is Jelous. " Taemin pouts and scratch his head.

"Are you sure Minho?! " Onew asked. He looks quite confused.

"I don't know. I saw her with Donghae a few days ago..." Minho answered.

 

 

Jonghyun cut the seriousness thingy... 

 

"Look! She's coming out guys?! " Key pointed at Ji Hyeon. And they all hide again... Without the sigh of Ji Hyeon the Shinee boys wentback to their home and rest. 

 

 

 

At Minho's home...

 

"I'm back, Annyeong Hasaeyo! " Ji Hyeon happily entered the house and saw Mrs. Choi preparing for dinner. 

"I'll just put my stuff upstairs anf I'll help you umma..."

"Sure."

 

Ji Hyeon went upstairsand saw Minho entering the bathroom. She went to her room and left the present on her study table then headed back to the kitchen to help Mrs. Choi.

 

"Minho-yah! Dinner is ready! " Minho come downstairs and sat on his chair. 

 

 

After 5 minutes...

"Uhmm... I'm done eating. Thanks for the food Mrs. Choi. I'll go to my room now." Ji Hyeon excused herself and go back to her room. 

 


AN: Annyeong! I think Minho likes Ji Hyeon already. Hahah! What do you think? >:) ~Ppyong!