Chapter 25

The Cold, Selfish Guy. *SEMI HIATUS*

I woke up by a heavy weight on my stomach from not making me breath properly, 'YAH!' I shouted, pushing Suga off of me. He fell down to the floor, hitting his head, I quickly got up and see if he was okay but he didn't even move, 'Oppa.' I shook him. He opened his eyes quickly, 'What's wrong?' He said, sitting up.

'I pushed you off the bed, it sounded like you hit your head on the floor badly' I pouted, but he looked like he didn't even feel anything.

'Oh?' He chuckled, rubbing his head. 'Guess I was in such a deep sleep.'

'Oppa, that's not healthy you know? What happened if I got taken away?' I giggled, sitting up on the bed.

'Oooh, I would know if someone was trying to kidnap you. I'm like a cat' He replied, sitting next me, pulling me into a hug, 'We should get dress, it's 10am. We've got to go to a carnival today' He cheered, jumping off the bed. He ran over to the closet grabbing whatever and ran into the bathroom, 'He is more excited then me' I laughed. 

About 2 hours later, we got ready and left the apartment complex. 'So what's going to be at the carnival?' I wondered.

'Rides, games, shows. Alot of exciting things.' He smiled, grabbing my hand, pulling me in close. 'You never been to a carnival before?'

I just shook my head, looking down at the ground, 'Yah, look up.' He demanded. I quickly looked up, 'same old Suga' I mumbled. 

 

We arrived at the carnival, seeing Bangtan at the entrance, my smile compeletly disappeared, I thought it was just going to be Oppa and I, but I guess not. We walked over to them, 'Suga, we didn't even know you would come, usually you would just be home sleeping than going to a carnival' Jimin commented.

'Yah! Shut up' Suga growled. Jimin wiped the smirk off his face, looking down at the ground, 'besides I'm taking Minnie here.' Suga added.

'Minnie?' I yelled in my head, 'he called me Minnie. It's sounds so cute when he says it' I smiled to myself, as my cheeks become red.

'Now scram' Suga snapped. The Bangtan Boys went inside, 'Thank god' I said.

'He laughed, 'so what do you want to do first?' He changed the subject, as we entered inside. I looked around the whole place, it was quiet huge. Many big rides, games, bands were playing, lights shinning, music playing. I was amazed, I looked over to my right and saw Bumper Cars. 'Oppa lets go on the bumper cars' 

He nodded his head, and took me over there, buying two tickets.  We waited in line, 'Do you want to share one?' He asked, bobbing his head to the music.

'Uhh, yes' I smiled to him as I hugged his arm. 

During the whole day, Suga and I had loads of fun, going on rides, eating a lot candy but mostly Suga started to get sick because of all the candy he ate, 'No more rides Minnie, I feel sick' He whined, sitting down on the bench, hugging his stomach.

'Oppa, that's your fault, you ate more of the candy. We've got to go home now.' I grabbed his hand, but he made whimpering noises as he got up. I grabbed him by the waist and helped him walk as the sickness was hurting his stomach. 'Minnie, I don't feel so well' As he slowed down his pace. I bit my lip, ignoring what his said and focusing on the walking, but eventually I felt a heavy weight on me, falling straight to the ground. 'Oppa!' I yelled, shaking him, but he didn't wake up, 'Oppa' I whispered, shaking his body but there was no movement. 

'I must call the guys' I thought, quickly grabbing my phone out of my pocket, going through the contacts and pressing Rapmon.

'Yaobosaeyo' Rapmon answered.

'Rapmon, Suga ate to much candy and he passed out on the ground, please come quick' I muttered quickly.

'Slow down kiddo, what's wrong?' He chuckled.

'SUGA PASSED OUT COME NOW, WE ARE AT THE ENTRANCE!' I yelled on the phone and quickly hanged up, going back to Suga, trying to wake him up.

About 2 minutes past and the Bangtan boys were here, 'what happened?' Jin asked, going over to Suga.

'He ate way too much candy and whined he was sick, I helped him walked but eventually he passed out'' I sobbed, as V pulled me in a hug. 

'We'll take him back home' Rapmon demanded, as the guys picked him. 'Will Oppa be okay?' I cried.

'I hope so' V whispered as he rested his chin on my head.