Discovered

I'll Laugh For You

“Satisfied?” Hongbin asked from his spot snuggled up to Leo on their bed. The only response he got was the tightening of Leo’s arms around him. “I’ll take that as a yes. Do you really like my concept for this comeback that much?” Bin tilted his head up so he could see some of Leo’s face.

 

“Yes, yes I do. Your acting in the music video was going to make me cripple you.”

 

“I remember. I could see the look in your eyes, but N hyung came and interrupted us. He should be grateful to be alive after the look you gave him then.”

 

“Well I was contemplating killing him.” Leo mumbled before burying his face in Hongbin’s hair.

 

“Alright, goodnight.” That action was a clear signal that Leo wanted to sleep and Hongbin had no objections. He just snuggled even closer before letting sleep claim him.

 

* *December 6, 2013* *

 

“I can’t believe we’re nominated for number one! This is so exciting!” Hongbin and Hyuk were bouncing around their dressing room from the joy of being nominated for first place on Music Bank. Leo watched them move about for a while before surging forward and accurately grabbing Hongbin to pull him into his arms.

 

“Gotcha.” Hongbin merely giggled and gave Leo a peck on the cheek.

 

“Come on, it’s time for them to announce the winner.”

 

 

Hongbin could feel his face aching from smiling so much at their win. He was a vibrating ball of happy energy as the makeup noonas removed the heavy layers from his face.

 

“Hongbin-ah!” Ken suddenly appeared to drag him out of his chair. “We can’t get him to stop.” Bin was going to question what Ken was talking about, but understood once he saw Leo was still crying on N’s shoulder. Without a word, Bin walked forward and detached Leo from N and pushed him down on the couch so he could curl in the elder’s lap.

 

“Taekwoonie.” Hongbin softly called. The elder would not look up at his boyfriend, so Hongbin knew that he was still crying. It took some effort, but he finally got Leo’s head up so he could look into the elder’s eyes. “Don’t cry, hyung.” Bin placed a gentle kiss on each of Leo’s eyes and he felt the elder’s arms snake around his waist to pull him closer. Hongbin continued to whisper sweet nothings into Leo’s ear until tears stopped flowing down the elder’s cheeks.

 

“I love you.” Leo’s soft voice barely reached Hongbin’s ears, but he heard what his lover said.

 

“I love you too.” Hongbin pulled back to show Leo a dimpled smile before snuggling close once again. “We should go out to celebrate.” Bin felt Leo hum in agreement. The two sat in silence until a certain leader showed up and broke the moment.

 

“Leo, you have to record your thank you message now!” N looked at his friend expectantly. A puff of air brushed against Hongbin’s neck as the elder sighed before pushing Hongbin off of his lap so he could fulfill the request. Of course N pounced on Leo as he walked talking non-stop about their win and how Leo really does need him as proven by his clinginess when he was crying.

 

“Yes, I think it’s time for a date night.” Hongbin mumbled to himself as he watched Leo shove N away.

 

Almost a week passed before Hongbin and Leo had time to go out. Leo had no idea about Hongbin’s plans, so he was quite surprised when Hongbin burst into their room only to drag the elder out and down to the car. “Bin-ah, where are we going?”

 

“Out. Get in.” Hongbin gestured to the passenger side of the car.

 

“Binnie, you can’t drive.”

 

“Yes I can, I got my license a few months ago.”

 

“Really? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Because I didn’t think I’d ever actually use it. Now get in.” The elder of the two complied while Hongbin got in the driver’s seat and started the car. “Today is going to be you and me, so prepare yourself. I will be demanding a lot of attention.” Bin grinned at his lover before driving off.

 

The couple fell into a comfortable silence in which Leo watched his boyfriend drive and Hongbin tried to ignore the eyes burning a hole into his face. It had been a while since he last drove, so all of his attention went towards the task. Eventually, Leo started to sing softly and alternate between staring at Hongbin and the landscape passing by. Soon, they pulled up to an amusement park and Leo turned accusing eyes to Hongbin.

 

“Don’t look at me like that.” Hongbin defended without glancing over to see the expression on Leo’s face. “I know that you enjoy coming here just as much as I do, so put your chic image away.” Hongbin was tolerating none of Leo’s public image as he dragged the elder inside the park so that they both could have a good time. And, contrary to what Leo would ever say, both of them did have a good time.

 

Unknown to the lovers, there was a nosy girl who noticed that VIXX’s Leo and Hongbin were at an amusement park having fun without the other members. She was subtly following them as they went throughout the park. This girl was neither a fan nor an anti as she snapped pictures of their date; she was merely wondering what two idols were doing at such a place in the middle of the week. Her question was answered when she saw the two of them in a virtually unnoticeable corner, kissing. Shock kept her from taking a picture until the two started to break apart so they could continue with their business.

 

Once those photos were taken, the girl rushed home and uploaded them to her computer. She examined each and every one, coming to the conclusion that the two were in a relationship. Now, however, she had a decision to make; was she going to upload the photos or was she going to pretend as if she had never taken them. As she weighed her options, she edited the photos so they looked more romantic and added her watermark. She then stared at them, unable to decide what she was going to do.

 

The pictures sat on her computer for weeks before she returned to them. She finally decided on uploading them because she was going to Africa for a few weeks for volunteer work and would be away from Internet access if anyone wanted to contact her. Hesitation tugged at her brain once more before she posted the pictures and immediately left for the airport, praying that this wouldn’t end poorly.

 

The boys were at the company practicing when the CEO suddenly burst in the room demanding to know where Leo and Hongbin were. The younger was standing right in front of him, but the elder was in the studio practicing his singing. Once everyone was gathered, the situation was angrily explained.

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!!? YOU TWO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO GO ON A DATE AND KISS IN PUBLIC?!” He threw the pictures that every online forum was buzzing about at them.

 

“But sir, you can barely tell that it’s us…” Hongbin mumbled as he looked at the picture. They chose that spot because it was in the shadows, so some of their faces were hidden by the darkness.

 

“It doesn’t matter! Everyone thinks it’s you so we have a problem. Until this blows over, you two are going to be separated. No more sharing rooms, no more sitting next to each other, no more standing next to each other, nothing!” A vein showed up in the CEO’s forehead as he spoke.

 

“You can’t do that!” Hongbin jumped to his feet.

 

“Wanna bet?” Their boss left the room before Hongbin could form a response, knowing that the younger had lost. Bin started hyperventilating at the thought of being torn from his lover and it wasn’t long until said man’s arms pulled the teary-eyed boy into a warm embrace.

 

“Shhh, Binnie, it’ll be okay.” Leo’s soothing voice broke through the fog on Hongbin’s brain, but for the first time, it did nothing to calm the younger down.

 

“But, but, how are we supposed to sleep? How am I supposed to smile without you by my side?”

 

“Hongbin, I will always be by your side, it just won’t be as close as before. Don’t worry, everything will be back to normal before you know it. I promise.” Leo placed a kiss on Hongbin’s temple. Hongbin looked up and pulled Leo’s face down for a proper kiss full of desperation. “Binnie-” Leo started to speak again, but was interrupted by the other members.

 

“Uh, Hongbin, we have to take you back to the dorm now.” Ravi shuffled his feet nervously, unhappy with the task he was given.

 

Bin started crying as he clung to the elder. “I love you. I love you more than anything in the world!” A sudden need for Leo to know came over him and he spoke the words within his heart.

 

Leo’s eyes filled with tears as he felt his lover sob from something he could do nothing about. “I love you too. Don’t you ever forget it.”

 

Ravi stood there awkwardly. “Hongbin, it’s time to go.” Ravi gently tugged at the crying man’s arm before he stood and rushed from the room, unable to handle what was happening. “Sorry, hyung.” Wonsik mumbled before following Hongbin. The door closed and Leo broke, tears streamed down his face as he wondered how he was supposed to survive without feeling his younger lover’s warmth in his arms at night, without seeing his true, warm, dimpled smile, without being able to whisper sweet things to him during fan meetings. For the first time in their lives, Hongbin and Leo were lost and had no idea how to get back to where they should be.

 

Hongbin moved into Ravi’s room and N moved in with Leo. At first, they both tried to get some sleep at night, but soon discovered that it was no use without the other beside them. As such, they both sat up at night, staring out of the window not waiting for sleep, but welcoming it if it came. Hongbin’s smiles lost their sincerity and Leo curled in on himself. Not even the sight of children or animals could bring him to the surface like it used to. Their only joy was when they performed because they could get away with light brushes of skin or bodies without anyone noticing especially during On and On.

 

As Leo and Hongbin slowly deteriorated, the rest of VIXX seemed unbalanced and unsure of what they were doing. Their songs had lost their life and their jokes didn’t flow. Even on variety shows, they couldn’t seem to find the chemistry that they once had. The entire group was being negatively impacted from the separation of the couple and fans were beginning to notice. Many fans were posting concerns about why VIXX seemed so lifeless these days. Honestly, Starlights, didn’t seem to care about the uploaded pictures, it was only the antis that were using it to insult the group. Furthermore, most fans didn’t pair Leo with Hongbin. Most paired him with N or Ken and Hongbin with Ravi or Hyuk so they couldn’t understand why Jellyfish seemed so worried about the rumor.

 

N was especially worried about his group. He knew that he was the one always fussing about keeping their relationship a secret, but he thought that the CEO’s actions were extreme. If something wasn’t done and done soon, VIXX may cease to exist. This continued on for three weeks. Until the person who posted the photos returned to see that the world had exploded because of her.

 

She was not expecting such a response because she had worded the caption under the picture so that it seemed like it wasn’t real. Once she had assessed the damage, she made a post, explaining the picture.

 

Why is everyone responding like this? This is an EDIT of mine. It even says that in the caption.

‘My Leobin Edit. DO NOT EDIT, REPOST, OR REMOVE WATERMARK’

In other words, it isn’t real, so stop bashing VIXX.

I just like that ship. I wouldn’t have posted this if I knew this was going to happen. -_-“

 

It was never her intention to cause harm to the group, she underestimated the ability of people to take and twist things into weapons of harm. With some time, her explanation eventually spread and people began to calm down and move on. The second N saw the news, he immediately went to get Hongbin. Over the weeks, the younger had lost weight, so it was not difficult for N to get him to his feet and drag him across the dorm.

 

“Hyung, where are you taking me?” N almost winced at the lifelessness of ’s voice, but did not respond. Instead, he ushered the younger into the room where he used to sleep with Leo.

 

“You two can be together now.” N watched as his words processed in their brains, followed by Hongbin running and jumping on Leo, kissing him as if it was the last thing he’d ever do. Leo kissed back with an equal passion. N smiled fondly before quietly leaving the room and looking for Ravi, wanting to share the news.

 

Slowly, but surely, the world returned to its original position. Hongbin’s smiles were once again sincere and full of dimples, Leo let his smiles come more freely and the world forgot about the scandal in favor of some other controversial news with some other person in the spotlight.

 

One day, Leo was sitting on the couch with his headphones in when Hongbin came over and straddled his lap. Amused, Leo removed his headphones and looked up at his lover who was wearing a pensive expression. The elder twined their hands together as he waited for the younger to speak.

 

“You know, it’s funny.” Hongbin began. “Looking back, the fans weren’t really concerned with the scandal. It was as if they believed it to be impossible.”

 

“Me dating you is the furthest thing from impossible.” Leo brought Hongbin’s hand to his lips and kissed the knuckles.

 

“I know.” Leo laughed at Bin’s statement. “You should let your laugh out more often. It’s nice.” Hongbin looked at Leo with those happy brown eyes and the smile that spread on the elder’s face was inevitable.

 

“For you, anything. I love you Binnie.”

 

“And I love you, Taekwoonie.” Bin wrapped his arms around Leo’s neck and leaned forward to connect their lips in a promise of forever.


OKAY! After three weeks of nothing, I finally got it up. I was struggling with the mystery girl (who still seems completely random -_-) but I needed something to cause a problem. Let's just pretend that Bin has his driver's license.......

Thank you for reading and subscribing!!!! Leave me a comment!

A special thanks to smoses, KwangminYoungmin, and Caswar for voting for this story!

Until next time, 

Peace, love, and Leobin!

~PearlEXOtic37~