Relief

I'll Laugh For You

“Yah! Jung Taekwoon, Lee Hongbin! Open this door right now!” The two heard N yell through the door he was banging on. Hongbin was currently sitting on top of Leo, leaning over his bare torso, a trail along his abs. He ignored N’s yelling until he got too annoyed to focus on Leo.

 

“What do you want N hyung?” Hongbin called, sitting up.

 

“Open. The. Door.” N’s patience was wearing thin and Hongbin could hear that in his voice. With a sigh, he got off of Leo and went to unlock and open the door for the leader to enter. N burst into the room with irritation written all over his face. He eyed Leo’s breathless, shirtless form on the bed.

 

“What did we do this time?” Hongbin sounded tired, as if he’s heard N’s speech before.

 

“All the K-Pop. That entire episode was basically you two flirting with and touching each other. How many times do I have to tell you two to be careful?!” Since Leo and Hongbin have entered a relationship, N has been stressing out about their skinship. To anyone who didn’t know about the two’s relationship, it doesn’t seem outside of the usual. Leo has always done more skinship with Hongbin than the others. If it was with Ken or N, they were the ones who initiated the touches, but Leo never returned them.

 

“Hyung, it wasn’t anything outside of the normal. You know the fans like skinship between the members and more people pair Leo with you or Ken hyung, so they aren’t going to give any attention to the mild touches between us. You touch Leo in public far more than I do.” Hongbin spoke in an exasperated voice, not bothering to use honorifics when referring to Taekwoon.

 

“Yeah, but…”

 

“N, relax. We’re careful and we won’t get caught.” Leo sat up and put his shirt back on.

 

“Fine! But I’ll be watching you two.” Leo and Hongbin rolled their eyes at the extreme measures their leader has taken to keep their relationship a secret. Once he left, Hongbin closed the door but didn’t lock it.

 

“N hyung is such a .” Bin grumbled, pecking Leo on the lips before sitting next to him on the bed and snuggling into his side. He didn’t need to see Leo to know that the elder was nodding his head in agreement. This was the fourth time that N has kept them from being intimate. “We need a vacation.”

 

“I agree.” Leo pulled Hongbin closer and laid them both back on the bed. They held each other in silence, merely enjoying the company of the other. Leo was drawing small circles with his finger on Hongbin’s back, thinking about their current dilemma.

 

Hongbin was getting drowsy from Leo’s gentle touches. Ever since they started dating, Bin has been more sensitive to his hyung’s touches. In fact, he could only sleep peacefully if Leo was near him, otherwise, he would toss and turn all night. On a rare occasion, he would whimper, but no one knew why. Sleep was getting closer when he felt Leo stop tracing patterns. It drew his consciousness back to the surface and he shifted slightly. “Hyung, what are you thinking?”

 

“Well, we’re going on our global showcase soon, so maybe we don’t need a vacation. Maybe we just need a room to ourselves.” Leo was getting excited and Hongbin could hear it in his voice. Bin was the only one who listened to Leo carefully enough to notice the subtle differences that represented a mood change.

 

Hongbin lazily lifted up his head so he could look at Leo’s face. “Hyung, we can’t do it then. I have to perform and no matter how gentle you are, your size prevents minimal soreness. Not that I’m complaining.” Hongbin mumbled the end.

 

“We can do it after some of our shows like the ones in Japan, Milan and LA.” Leo resumed his drawing of circles on Hongbin’s back, causing the younger to lay his head on Leo’s chest and feel sleep creep up on him once again.

 

“Hmmm, I don’t see why not.” Bin’s speech had slowed down and his breathing was becoming deeper. Leo smiled and settled in for a nap with his boyfriend when they were disturbed.

 

“Hongbin!” Ravi yelled and burst through the door. It hit the wall with a loud bang, causing Hongbin to jump up and land hard on Leo’s chest. They both groaned from the force of the contact. “Oh, am I interrupting? Well, it doesn’t really matter. Ken hyung and Hyuk have challenged us to a video game tournament. They think they can beat us!” Leo glared at Ravi with so much fury that there was almost a tangible aura of anger surrounding him. Hongbin merely sighed and buried his face into his lover’s chest, not caring about the anger because it wasn’t directed towards him.

 

Ravi hesitated for a moment before surging forward and grabbing Hongbin off the bed and dragging him out to participate in the games. Leo didn’t move from his spot so he wouldn’t kill any of the other members in his current rage. He briefly thought that it would be good if N and Ravi got together since they are so good at interrupting his precious moments with Hongbin. The thought was quickly shook from his head, not wanting to imagine what the two of them could do together. Having no choice, but to wait for Hongbin to return, Leo put his headphones in and concentrated on ignoring the world around him.

 

* * *

 

Jung Taekwoon was beyond pissed off as they prepared to go on their Global Showcase tour. Unless your name was Lee Hongbin and you had adorable dimples, approaching Leo was a bad idea.

 

“Hyung, I know you aren’t happy, but you can’t continue to walk around with a murderous aura. People are starting to look at us nervously.” Hongbin had pulled Leo off to the side in attempt to get him to calm down.

 

“I’m sorry, but I just think our manager is being unfair.” Leo gritted out in a voice that was harsher than normal.

 

“I feel the same. You know I don’t sleep well unless you’re beside me, but there isn’t anything we can do if he decided that only one of us will be rooming with him at each hotel we stay at for our tour.” Hongbin rolled his eyes in irritation at the decision. It seemed no one knew a thing about how exactly their relationship worked. He wouldn’t have minded if they could both stay with the manager, but that was not the case. “At least they are letting us sit together on the plane.”

 

“That’s because we can’t do anything on a plane.” Leo refused to be pacified. Although it wasn’t as obvious as Hongbin, Leo also had trouble sleeping when the younger wasn’t in his arms.

 

“Look, Taekwoonie, you can be as angry as you like once we get to the hotel. For right now, you have to pretend like you aren’t prepared to strangle whoever comes near you. Can you do that for me?” Leo sighed heavily before nodding.

 

“Thank you, now let’s go.” Hongbin pulled Leo along to join the rest of the members. N instantly pounced on Leo, trying to get him to smile. This only made Leo angrier, so Hongbin pushed N away before Leo could act on his feelings.

 

This is going to be a very long showcase. Was Hongbin’s only thought as he hovered around Leo, being a soothing presence.

 

Life went on and the two lovers remained subtle. N gave them hell for going on a date during the Idol Star Olympics and they ignored him like they always do. Hongbin fussed over Leo in the dorm when he was injured and Leo gave constant assurances that he was all right. When the five active members performed ‘So Hot,’ Leo stared at Hongbin with bedroom eyes and Hongbin was not opposed to acting on his thoughts, but N was there to interrupt yet again. This went on for months. Then, the group went to LA for their showcase and it was their last overseas performance. It also coincided with Leo’s birthday.

 

Whenever they stayed overseas, Leo was forced to room with N and their manager to ensure that he and Hongbin wouldn’t do anything and this time was no different. Thus, once the concert on his birthday was over and they finished recording VIXX TV, Leo unceremoniously kicked the manager and N out of the room with their bags. He had Hongbin bring his things over earlier. Upon their departure, Leo gave N and the manager some words to sleep on.

 

“If you so much as knock on this door before one of us opens it voluntarily, I will break both of your legs.” Both N and the manager shivered at the danger they heard in Leo’s voice and the icy glare he had fixed on them.

 

“Y-you can’t break N’s legs. What would we tell the press?” Manager-nim tried to reason with Leo.

 

“Well then, I suppose he shouldn’t knock on the door.” Leo closed the door to the room and put the secondary lock in place so that even if they did have the key, they couldn’t get in unless he or Hongbin removed it.

 

“Hyu~ung, I don’t think all that was necessary.” Leo turned and almost started drooling at the sight of Hongbin dressed only in tight boxers that showcased all of his assets as he leaned against the wall.

 

“Yes, yes it was.” With a predatory like aura, Leo approached Hongbin and wasted no time in melding their lips together. He broke apart and almost threw Hongbin on the bed, causing the younger to erupt in a fit of giggles. Leo climbed on top of the giggling boy and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss, running his hands all over Hongbin’s body. Needless to say, neither of the two got much sleep, but they held no regrets about their actions at all.

 

The next morning Manager-nim was pacing outside of the hotel room, debating with himself on whether or not he wanted to risk facing Leo’s wrath. Just as he was about to knock, however, the door opened and out came Leo and Hongbin. Bin was limping, but both of them looked thoroughly satisfied with themselves.

 

“Um, good, you guys are up.” Manager-nim awkwardly spoke. “We are leaving soon, so make sure all of your stuff is packed up before we leave for breakfast.”

 

“Don’t worry, we finished everything not too long ago.” Hongbin smiled and leaned into Leo.

 

“Well, go on downstairs. The other members are eating breakfast already.” Manager-nim instructed.

 

“I wouldn’t recommend going into the room.” Hongbin called behind him as he and Leo walked towards the elevators, as if he was reading the manager’s mind. Manager-nim eyed the room before backing away and going to do something else. At breakfast, the other members tried to tease Leo and Hongbin, but the couple was not paying attention to them at all. Leo was happy, so happy that he didn’t bother to hit N or Ken when they jumped on him on the way back up to their rooms. He did glare at them, however.

 

* * *

 

“Hyung, no.” Hongbin whined as he pushed Leo’s hands away from him for the nth time. “It’s our comeback stage and I need to be completely focused. The choreography is much more complex this time. You know it takes me a while to mentally recover from any pleasurable thing you do.”

 

“Not my fault you look so flawless like this.” Leo pulled Hongbin against him, not doing anything but holding him. They were currently in a quiet corner, backstage at Show Champion. It was finally the day of their Voodoo Doll comeback and Leo could not get over how amazing Hongbin looked even with half of his face covered.

 

“…….you are ridiculous.” Hongbin rolled his eyes, but allowed himself to be enveloped in the warmth of his lover.

 

“Come on you two! We’re on.” N yelled from the door to the room. Hongbin pecked Leo on the lips before pulling him from the room.

 

“I didn’t drop it.” Hongbin breathed a sigh of relief as they made it back to their dressing room. He had been nervous about dropping the skull pin, but he didn’t. Immediately, he went to the stylists so they could take out the annoying extension covering his face.

 

“Hyung, why are you always so eager to have your extension removed?” Hyuk inquired from his spot at the table.

 

“For one, I don’t really like having one of my eyes covered and two, it gets in my eye when I move freely.” Hongbin explained before looking around to locate his lover. Leo was not in the room and this made Bin nervous because of his frisky hands before the performance. Once his eye was uncovered, Hongbin debated whether or not he was going to look for Leo. He wanted to know where the elder went, but didn’t want to be caught alone with him. In the end, Hongbin decided to go searching.

 

No matter where he went, he could not find Leo. Thus, he returned to the dressing room. “N hyung, do you know where Leo went?”

 

“He said he wasn’t feeling well, so the manager let him go back to the dorm.” N looked up from his phone to answer.

 

“Oh, okay.” Hongbin was both worried about and suspicious of Leo. He was wondering if Leo really was feeling unwell or if he was up to something. He shrugged it off and decided to wait and see what would happen.

 

Bin was right to be suspicious of Leo. When he returned to the dorm, Taekwoon immediately pulled Hongbin into their room and locked the door. “Taekwoonie.” Hongbin held a warning in his voice as he spoke his lover’s name.

 

“Don’t worry, we won’t go all the way, but who said we can’t have a little fun.” Leo pulled Hongbin close to him and let his breath brush over the younger’s ear as he spoke.

 

“But-” Hongbin cut off with a gasp. Taekwoon had simultaneously started on his neck and the sensitive skin at Bin’s waist. “Cheater.” Hongbin’s voice was breathy.

 

“I love you too.” Leo smirked before pulling Hongbin further into the depths of pleasure.


First chapter! The way things are looking right now, there will only be one more chapter. If you didn't know, I have a twitter for my fanfic stories, so follow me if you want to see teasers or know what's going on overall.

Anyway, COMMENT, subsribe, enjoy!!! ~ <3