Chapter One

Oh, Mr. Stalker!

“Chanyeol I want to have a boyfriend..”

The first thing you always did in the morning was doing video-call with your famous brother Park Chanyeol. He was your twin brother and such a sweetheart, always called you every day in the midst of his packed schedules just to make sure you were doing well, and most importantly, happy.

But then, you were always whining to him in every phone call. He’s all ears for you, though. Just like that morning, you were envying girls who were going to school with their boyfriends. Their faces were blooming with love and happiness and God knows how you want to be like them, desperately. And all you could do was whining to your only brother, through the phone, alone in the council room.

He scratched his head, “Just pretend I’m your boyfriend then.”

“But you’re not here, I want to be picked up to school like other girls too.”

“Only for that?” He raised one eyebrow and you were almost squealing - because he looked so cute and you wanted to squeeze both his cheeks - but then you remembered he was only seen in phone screen and you both were in the midst of deep conversation.

“Of course not. I want to fall in love Yeollie….”

“That fast? Don’t you wary being hurt again? Aigoo.”

Recently you had a huge break up with your last boyfriend. To make it short, you were dumped. Again. For the umpteenth time in a year. No, you’re not a playgirl. You’re the victim of players. It just, you were always falling in love with wrong guys and in the end always had a painful break up with them.

You remembered how you cried calling Chanyeol hysterically when Lee Howon, your last boyfriend, dumped you. He was always a gentleman and maybe a little flirty, you admitted, but then, he dumped you because according to him, you’re too easy.

“I only dated you out of curious, Yura. You looked so feisty, exactly my type, but then, it was too easy to make you fall hard for me and that was not fun at all.”

You shook your head, trying to push away the memories of him. “Yes I’m still hurt.. But I want to be loved for real this time Yeollie. But then maybe I’m not good enough.”

You widened your eyes, surprised at your brother who suddenly showed his fist and knocking the screen.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m knocking your forehead.” He knocked again with his fist.

“Seriously?” You held your stomach with one hand – while your other hand still holding the phone - and you bursted laughing like you never laughed for centuries. But Chanyeol always made you laugh; because he’s a worldwide popular happy virus.

“Just pretend to be hurt, can’t you?”

“Okay.” You touched your forehead and glared at him playfully. “OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

His eyes softened and looked at you intently, “Don’t ever think you’re not good enough! You’re pretty, you’re smart, you’re nice, and seriously, they don’t deserve to be boyfriend of Park Yura at all.”

You wanted to cry that second he said those words. He was the one who always help picking up back your broken heart and always standing by your side, cheering you up with his goofy personality and said encouragement words to make you realize how beautiful you are as a whole person.

You smiled at him, “You’re so cute and I love you so much, you know?”

“I know.” He grinned widely, showing his sparkling white teeth. “Come visit me here so I can hug you.”

You shook your head regretfully. “I’m so busy these days; I can’t visit you for now.”

“Please please please with cherry on top?” He showed you his puppy eyes he knew how you weak of it.

“Hmmm….”

“Come-on Yura-yah… Please please please.”

You glared at him, “Yah! How come you call me by my name! I’m your noona—“

“With only few minutes’ age difference! Please.” He rolled his eyes and you rolled your eyes back, dissatisfied.

“Okay, please please with strawberries on top then, my pretty noona?”

Hearing how he called you noona made you tried to make time to visit him, since you missed him so much too already. “Fine, fine, I’ll cancel my council meeting and coming tomorrow after my calculus class.”

“Yeaaayy! Don’t forget the cookies too, okay!” You love to make him cookies since he love sweets, and your home-made cookies was his favorite snack all the time.

“You only miss my cookies, I’m hurt…” You pouted.

“Of course I miss you pabo.”

 

 

After you were done video-calling with Chanyeol, you heard sounds of someone chuckling. You turned your head and widened your eyes seeing Kim Myungsoo, the vice president of council and your only ex-boyfriend who still friends with you – since you have to meet him every day – seated not far away in the same room.

“Since when you’re there??”

“A while.”

You raised an eyebrow and eyed him intently. “Are you listening to our conversation just now?”

“Well you’re the one who’s talking with loud-speaker on, not my fault.” He shrugged his shoulders, not bothered by your accusation.

“Whatever.”

“So no one is picking you up to school?” He smirked the way you used to love, and you felt your chest tightened painfully.

“That’s not your business anymore, Kim Myungsoo.”

He turned his body to your side and stared at you deeply. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry.”

You felt like his sorry held different meaning; it felt like he was sorry for breaking your heart long time ago. You both were in relationship when in high school; you loved him so much and you both were the most envied couple back then. You thought you both were going to be always happy together, but he cheated on you with another woman. You were willing to forgive him since you loved him so much, but then too much for your misery, he chose her over you.

There were rumors that he regretted it and followed you to study at the same university to get you back, but you were too hurt to care.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The next day like you had promised to Chanyeol, you went to SM building to visit him. As usual there were many fans packed in the front of building who tried to see glimpsed of EXO or other SM artists.

“Good afternoon Yura unnie!” EXO fans screamed and beamed at seeing you coming. Some of EXO fans were really friendly to you and being your fans too, since you’re a sister of EXO member, and a known beauty because you’re famous as daughter of Park Enterprises’ CEO, Park Sung Joon.

“Are you going to meet Chanyeol oppa?”

“Yes of course.”

“Can you give our gifts to EXO?”

You stared at each of them and shook your head seeing how many gifts they were holding. “Okay, just wrap them all in a big bag so it’s easier for me to bring it inside.” They were following your instruction and giving you the gifts that already wrapped as one.

“Thank you unnie! Have a nice day!” You waved your hand to them and walked in to the building.

 

 

You walked to EXO’s dance practice room and found all members were sprawled in the room after practicing hard for their next comeback.

You put the bags you were holding and called his name. “Yeollie!” He raised his head and saw you coming, beaming instantly. He ran to you and hugged you tight, but before you raised your arms to hug him back, he already pulled away.

Where’s my cookies?” You glared at him and pinched his arm, hard.

“Ouch! Whyyyy” He rubbed at the red spot where you pinched hard and pouted.

You put your hands on your waist, still glaring at him. “Give me a hug properly! Geez.”

He laughed and circled his arms at your body, bear-hugging you again. “Miss you so much Yulla-yah..”

You cringed hearing he called your name with overly cute pronunciation. But you just ignored it and bear-hugging him back happily.

“So lovey-dovey like usual, Park twins?” Suho, EXO’s leader said. He was sprawled at the floor closest where you were standing.

You just laughed and pushed the big bag from EXO’s fans to him, “here all gifts from your fans outside!” and hand the smaller bag to Chanyeol, “and here the gift from me.” He beamed again and screamed “cookies!” happily.

All EXO members circled at the big bag and start digging for their gifts. You sit at the back and leaned your body on the wall mirror.

“Noona, there’s a gift from fans for you too! Couple bracelets with me.” You glanced at the bracelet he was holding and saw the word “SeRa” craved on it.

“Oh No, Sehun-ah, I’m too old for you, seriously.” You said, playfully pretending he was asking you to be his girlfriend by giving a couple bracelets.

Sehun frowned and shook his head. “To be honest noona, I’m not even considering it.”

You widened your eyes and pouted at him. “You’re a meanie..”

“Just kidding, noona.” He grinned and raised his hand showing a peace sign.

Before you retorted back, Chanyeol came over and punched Sehun’s arm for you. “Don’t kid around with Yulla! She’s easily hurt these days.” He ignored how Sehun shouted “Hyung!” and walked away again, munching his cookies.

“What happened?” Baekhyun, your bias in EXO after Chanyeol and the closest one to you after Sehun, came over and sit beside you.

“It’s okay Baekhyunnie..”

“She got dumped again.” Chanyeol said and you rolled your eyes at him.

“Thanks, brother.”

“You’re welcome, sister.”

You turned your face and stared at Baekhyun. “What’s wrong with me Baek? Am I not that attractive? Too plain and boring?”

He widened his eyes, not believing at what you said. “He said that?” Well, he couldn’t believe there was a guy who was so dumb like that.

“Not exactly like that but I know it.”

He threw an arm over your shoulders, hugging you from the side. “Let me be your boyfriend then, I won’t hurt you.” He playfully said. You both sometimes always play flirty too each other for fun.

You chuckled and leaned your head to his shoulder. “You’re already my boy friend, Baekhyun.”

Suddenly Chanyeol, still munching his cookies, came over standing in front of both of you and put his hands on his waist. “Yah! No skinship! Pull away this instant!”

“Are you jealous with me Yeollie because I’m so touchy-touchy with your Bacon?”

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Seriously, are you reading too much EXO fan-fictions?”

 

 

After having fun watching EXO practiced, you decided to go home since you were already so tired. You make cookies for Chanyeol at night and you wanted to sleep so badly. You didn’t realize there was someone walking to your way and suddenly bumped your shoulder hard.

“Ouch!” You fell to the ground and you raised your head, glaring at the girl who didn’t looked feeling guilty at all.

“Happy huh, can be so close with EXO’s oppas just by being Chanyeol oppa’s sister!” After said those words, she walked away from you instantly, leaving you behind.

“Geez! What a rude fan.” You tried to get up but there was a man, wearing a low cap, offering you a hand. “Are you okay?”

You warily accept his hand, since you couldn’t see his face but then you let him helping you to get up. “Yes I’m okay. Thank---“ Before you finished your sentence, he hastily ran away leaving you baffled.

You frowned and shook your head, “What a weird guy.”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Finally write the first chapter.. I really love this plot and I hope you do too! Subscribe and comment <3