Chapter 4

From pain to love
You fell down of knees in the corridor of the hospital and you could only cry and cry. In this moment you realized what you were feeling for Bang and Daehyun. The world seemed that one had come above. On having seen you in the soil, Bang helped you to get up. It you sat in a chair and tried to calm you.
 
- everything has been my fault, I you must have said that you should go away.... that way Daehyun would be well.
 
- it has not been your fault, you did not know that the idiot of your ex-boyfriend was capable of doing something like that. Also if we had not been there.... the one who knows what it had done to you.
 
- it does not matter to me.... but Daehyun would be well.
 
-...... - he bent the head.
 
- he excuses I..... Bang....: you how are you? Does it hurt you a little? - You asked a little worried.
 
- I am well, do not worry. But it seems that now you have realized that I also was there. - he said with a tone triste. -
 
- I feel it.....
 
- you are concerned about Daehyun, cry for Daehyun, only you think about Daehyun that..... you live alone for Daehyun, but I also am here or: is it that you do not remember of what I feel for you? - he said to you with tears in the eyes. -
- Bang..... I already know it and I am sorry about it but now I can only think about Daehyun.
 
 You got up and went away to a bath to wash your face and to clear up a little. When you went out Bang was already not, had gone away without saying goodbye of you. To a few minutes you received a Bang message: "Of course you will wonder where I am.... that I have gone to my house because it could not be any more time there with you you without trying to embrace and to say to you the great thing that I like. I know that you like Daehyun although you have not said it to me to the face, it is necessary only to look at you at the eyes to know what you feel for. I hope that it should be improved soon and that be able to be together. A kiss.... Bang". On having read this message, the whole body removed you, on one hand you were relieved because you were sure of what you were feeling for each one but on the other hand you were sad for seeing ruined Bang. Something in your interior was saying to you that it was the correct thing.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
A pair of months happened and the Daehyun health was not improving. With regard to Bang you left that a few days were happening after having received that message. You stayed and spoke the things. It understood that you could only be friends, that your heart belonged to Daehyun from the first moment that dresses it, you did not know it but you were destined to be together. Bang and you saw yourselves every day, he was accompanying you to house after the work, was taking you to hospital so that you were not alone. Bang turned into a very important person in your life. One day being in the room of the hospital with Daehyun you could not avoid the tears because the time was happening and there was no change in the Daehyun health. You approached to, took him of the hand and put it in your . "I do not know if it will work but....".
- Daehyun, I have been here day by day from the accident that you had in my apartment. I remember every second of you, of your laugh, of your look, of your smell.... They have spent two months and every time it makes more impossible to be without you to me. It has been difficult to me to realize that I like. That day that we met I was blind of pain, of rancor. If it had not been for you.... I do not know that it would have happened WITH me, but you have been next to me, resting. You offered me your house without meeting and that for me was wonderful. Daehyun I.... you... qui i love you.
 
 You embraced Daehyun and you could not bear your crying. Suddenly it dresses that a few arms were surrounding you, you separated quickly and saw that the Daehyun eyes were opened. Quickly you called the doctor to give him the news. Doctors and nurses came to the room and made you go out to be able to check Daehyun. A little bit later a doctor went out and he said to you:
 
- really we were not hoping that he was waking up. We did not want to be pessimists but as the things have happened and the time that has been in comma has been a miracle that he was waking up. The worst thing has already happened and now when it stays the fact is that it improves so that soon it is possible to go to house.
 
- thank you very much doctor. - you said to him thrilled-.
 
They turned you to allow to enter the Daehyun room, you approached the bed and saw it awake, looking but without saying anything. Etonces you said to him:
 
- I am very satisfied that you have woken up.
 
- thanks for being here, for being the first person that I have seen to the awakening.
 
- I have been here all the time, have not separated of you in these two months.
 
- Two months? So much time? Buf since I believe that I have already rested the suficiente. - said joking-.
 
- Do you remember from what it went on? - you asked worried-.
 
- I remember that we were in your apartment Bang and me and you ex-it gave me a punch and then I saw it quite black. Certainly..... Where this Bang?
 
- Bang..... has accompanied me and then it has gone away.
 
- and: is there any innovation? I refer if you two.....
 
- not..... we are not together if you say it that's why.
 
- certainly....: is it true quite what you have said to me earlier?
 
- That? - you asked with interest-.
 
- since what you have said earlier... all these nice things to me.
 
- Have you heard it?
 
- it heard your very distant voice, but I could understand everything what you said to me. Then....: do you like me?
 
- if i like you.
 
 Daehyun took you of the hand and did a gesture to you so that you were approaching. You were approaching little by little up to being to scarce millimeters of its face, then it did the same gesture to you so that you were approaching more you up to ending up by kissing sweet and tenderly.
 
- when I go out from here I want an appointment really, a romantic dinner in view of the sails....: does it cost?
 
-Ok.-You said smiling-.
 
In this moment you the mobile sounded, it dresses the screen and it was Bang. You took it and he said to you:
 
- ____________: are you busy? I need to see you and speak with you. I cannot last any more.