Prompt #3 from LuvUMuch - SuJu Avengers

Prompt Me

 

Prompt: oooh...
umm. how about the superhero thing. ^^
eunhae, of course. :3 but I think i'm getting into kangwon, too (and I know it's not a popular ship or anything, but just as a request? ^^)
so, yep! wolverine hyuk X iron man hae and thor kangin X captain america siwon.. off to save the city/world/universe/whatever.. :3
yes, I am into XD but if you wanna keep light, it's ok, too~ ^^
that's all. :)
hihi. just my thought.. ^^v

***“
What the hell is he doing here?” Kangin growls, throwing his hammer at another hulking (no pun intended) alien charging at him. He retrieves the hammer by summoning it to his hand and hefts it over his shoulder, flipping his blonde hair out of his eyes with a disgruntled scowl. “I thought I told you to call Shindong, not Edward Scissorhands over there.”

 

He’s pointing at Hyukjae who is currently fending off a squad of the ten feet tall, scarlet monsters. A snarl on his face and claws slashing through the air, he has them all incapacitated in minutes.

 

Donghae lands beside Kangin and blasts two more aliens with his gauntlets. Retracting the mask of his helmet, he returns Kangin’s y glare with one of his own. “That’s my boyfriend you’re talking about,” he reminds sharply. “And he’s kicking like a champ! He is a superhero too, you know. X-men. They’re kind of a thing. Just because he doesn’t have a cape like someone I know doesn’t mean he’s not completely amazing.” The red and gold Iron Man suit hums in agreement.

 

Kangin looks like he’s about to rip Donghae right out of his armor when, as if to reiterate Donghae’s point, the god’s crimson cloak billows behind him and smacks Kangin square in the face. Donghae snorts.

 

“Can we not bicker right now?” Siwon steps in, attempting to pacify the Nordic god—who’s ready to murder the Iron Man and his pet—with a soothing hand on his forearm. “How about we channel some of that anger into protecting the city?”

 

Siwon’s red-white-and-blue uniform and shield sparkle in the sunlight as he gestures above the skyscrapers of Seoul where the aliens are gathering for another strike.

 

Hyukjae joins the other three heroes, completely oblivious to the previous argument. He plants a quick kiss on Donghae’s lips before the latter closes his mask, and he winks. His dark hair is wild from fighting, and a smidgen of his canines peak out from behind his lips as he smirks at his boyfriend.

 

Kangin groans in disgust. Siwon pats his shoulder in understanding.

 

The battle lasts into the afternoon. The Avengers-minus-Shindong the Hulk and single-X-men-Wolverine guy Hyukjae finally manage to pull together as a team to defeat the alien invasion by killing the Amazonian-like alien queen. The rest of her children, her army, die with her.

 

It’s a group effort really. Donghae and Siwon manage to clear a path up to Seoul Tower where the queen had landed her ship, taking off the spire of the monument in the process.

 

From there, Kangin flies up to the peak of the now decimated tower using his hammer-helicopter with Hyukjae in tow by his other hand.

 

He then swings the Wolverine toward the ship's main control room where the queen has been controlling her army inside. Hyukjae curls into a ball as he shatters the glass of the flight window with his boots and proceeds to stab the giant queen in the chest.

 

She manages to dig her venomous claws into Hyukjae's stomach however just before she dies.

 

Donghae’s heart stops as he hears Hyukjae’s pained gasp resonating in the sensitive receptors of his helmet. He propels upwards from the base of the tower and streams as fast as his suit can carry him. He creates a new hole in the window of the ship when he bursts inside the main bridge.

 

He can see Hyukjae writhing on the floor next to the body of the dead queen.

 

“Hyukjae! Hyukjae!”

 

Throwing his helmet completely off, Donghae drops to his knees beside his boyfriend. The metal of the suit clunks loudly against the floor. He quickly has JARVIS scan Hyukjae’s vital signs. Everything looks normal.

 

After a few more seconds, Hyukjae coughs and sits up. The wound to his abdomen is virtually healed, and the poison is gone from his system, but his tight, white wife beater is torn. He still winces when he turns to stare at Donghae’s worried face. He smooths down the wrinkles in Donghae’s forehead with his index finger and smiles.

 

“Invincible, remember?” Hyukjae says, good-naturedly. “Not even my last girlfriend could kill me with her crazy telepathic powers. Stop looking like a just killed your puppy.”

 

“Bastard,” Donghae mutters with a small smile. He steals another quick peck on the lips from the x-man.

 

Someone makes a gagging noise from behind them. Kangin is standing on the hood of the spacecraft just outside Hyukjae’s smashed window. He rolls his eyes at the scene before him. Siwon is now beside him, shaking his head, his gloved hand on the older man’s shoulder.

 

“’Blah. Blah. We love each other. Blah,’” Kangin mocks, dropping his hammer on the ship. It leaves a dent. “All right, we get it. Now hurry up with your smooch-fest so we can go back to the Tower and eat something.”

 

“Eat?” another voice randomly carries from down below. Everyone glances over the edge of Seoul Tower to see Shindong standing there. The man glances around at the destruction around him, then back up at his friends. “Clearly, I missed the memo.”

 

Kangin bursts into a rant about how Donghae had failed to go downstairs to Shindong’s lab and invite the latter to the battle; how they could have used his smashing sooner; how he is so tired of watching Donghae and Hyukjae make moon eyes at one another during a fight; and so on.

 

Siwon facepalms as the tirade continues.

 

Both Hyukjae and Donghae just look at each other and laugh.

 

Later that night after everyone has eaten, Kangin and Siwon retire to their respectable rooms. Someone may possibly find his way into the other’s bed, but the walls of the tower are thick, so it’s hard to say. Shindong is back in his lab with a mountain of food on his desk as he works on a new formula to help control his Hulk.

 

In Donghae’s room, he and Hyukjae are sprawled out on the soft, luxurious bed. The billionaire is out of his armor, now dressed in a black T-shirt and loose gray sweatpants. The light of the arc reactor glows dimly under the dark fabric.  Hyukjae’s fingers draw circles absently over the piece of machinery keeping his lover alive. He’s only wearing a pair of boxers.

 

“You scared me today,” Donghae whispers finally after a long period of silence.

 

Hyukjae’s hand stops moving. He positions himself so that he is resting on his elbows and gazing down at Donghae’s face. He smiles softly and replies, “Risking your life is all part of the deal.”

 

“Yeah, but at least I have my armor to protect me. You’re practically .”

 

“You could be too,” Hyukjae jokes coyly. He rolls so that he’s mostly on top of the latter, making sure one of his bare legs is pressed between Donghae’s, right up against his crotch. One of his hands travels under the hem of Donghae’s shirt and up his toned stomach muscles. The brunette shudders.

 

“I’m being serious,” Donghae breathes. He threads his fingers in Hyukjae’s unruly hair. “You have nothing between you and the enemy.”

 

“I’ve got these.” Hyukjae flashes his metallic claws in the low light. They wink at Donghae from between his knuckles. The billionaire’s heart skips a beat. He may or may not a claw . Sniffing slightly, Hyukjae smirks as his sensitive nose becomes particularly interested in something. “, Iron Man?”

 

Donghae blushes but yanks on Hyukjae’s hair. “You gonna do something about it, Wolverine?”

 

The walls may be thick, but apparently not thick enough. Kangin smothers his head with Siwon’s pillow and secretly plots his to put hair remover in Hyukjae’s shampoo.

 

***

A/N: So many Marvel movie references…actually not too many, but I got to free my inner nerd a little bit. :) No , sorry^^ I tried to write something crack-ish and failed. But I hope you liked it anyway!

Make sure to leave some more prompts on this post.