2.

Relief

My teacher looked at me when i walked in his class room. I smiled at him and walked to my seat. Rebecca my friend and almost my sister, i just sitting on the place where nobody els is sitting. When i whant to say something to her i been cut off directly 'what are you thinking miss young-soon, talking now even if your to late?'. My face turned red and i heard girls and boys giggle. I just looked away from his face and sat down on my chair.

I now he whas angry, and yeh he is right its examenation year. But why do i feel wierd?. I didn't have the time to think about that for so long because my first test whas placed on my table. I just wait till the teacher said 'turn youre paper over and start your test'.

I looked to right where Rebecca is making her test quietly. To my left there whas a guy named Rick, well i don't look on his paper. He is to dumb. So i need to make it by my self. I whas thinking on the last question when the teacher clapped his hands 'time is up, please leave the class and let your paper lay on youre table'

I leaved the class room and walked next to Rebecca. She put an arm around my neck 'did it go well?' i smiled 'ofcourse it  did go well, and yours?'

she lift her shoulders 'well so-so'. I huged her 'its going to be oke, trust me' She lauged and waved me goodbye