1.

Relief

‘yahh,  Park Young-Soon!, get up!’. I sighed ‘ye! I’m coming!’.  I pull my jeans and

t-shirt from the chair and try to get in on in one go. After that I put some make-up on and slide down the stairs. My little sister is running through the kitchen, because my eomeoni is trying to do her hair. My sister is called Ae-cha, Park Ae-cha. ‘Unni, help me eomeoni is mean’.  I walk through the kitchen and bow to my parents. My appa, Park hyun-ki, works as a lawyer. My eomeoni, Kim Ho-Sook is housewife. I make myself a bowl of cornflakes and eat silently.

The morning is always the busiest thing of the whole day. Someone my hair and talked to me ‘Young-Soon, appa and I are not home when you are free from school, so will you get your sister out of school?’. I looked at her and smiled ‘of course I will’. eomeoni smiled, the wrinkles shows in here face, she looks so old now. I feel weird and stood of my chair ‘euh, appa, eomeoni, I’m going to school, annyeong’. I looked at the sky and smiled, in the corner of my eye the bus is driving by. When I’m by the bus, my head is red and puffy from running. In the bus there are no seats free so I need to stand. A man is reading a korean  paper. I try to read over his shoulder. I see an advertisement about SM entertainment. It says if you can sing or play an instrument you can do an audition on the dates 16, 18, 20. I looked at my guitar on my shoulder. Should I try it? I took my phone and make a picture of the advertisement. The man looked at me and give me the paper ‘here if you want to read it girl’ I shook my head and looked the other way.

When the bus stopped. The school bell rings. I sighed now I need to run again.