CHAPTER 1

I Might Fall

Its 7:20am at West Mont High and the bell started ringing, " Oh My Gosh! Late na ako!!" Bea said and then.. Boosh!! She bumped to someone and the guy didnt even bother try to help her with the mess Bea just made, as a matter of fact he stormed off so quickly.

"Walang hiya! Di man lang ako tinulungan! Ano sya bulag?!" Bea said in her falsetto voice.

 

*in the classroom

 

Bea sat in the chair near the window, she always wants to sit next to the window because--- (pabitin muna)

Then suddenly this guy knocked on the door, "Hello, is this the room of Mrs. Las Piñas?" the guy with the boy-next-door appeal asked.

"Yes ito nga." a girl replied.

"Uhm, thanks." then the guy sat next to Bea.

A few minutes passed. 7:30am to be exact Mrs. Las Piñas entered the room.

"Good morning class." the teacher greeted her students.

"Before we start, I want you to meet your new classmate, Mr. Vargas."

"Hijo, would you come in front and introduce yourself?" Mrs. Las Piñas added.

 

"I would be delighted Ma'am" the guy said.

"Hi everyone, my name is Jhake Angelo Vargas, but you can call me Jhake. Im so glad to finally be here in the Philippines to be your classmate. And I hope we can be friends." He said in his charming voice. The girls cant stop looking at him. Then suddenly Bea recognized his face. "Walang hiya ka! Bastos!" The words came bursting out of without her knowing, then she covered fast.

 

"Yes? Is there something you'd like to say Ms. Binene?" The teacher asked her with all her eyes glaring at her.

 

"Nothing Ma'am. My bad." So shy that she immediately sat in her chair.

"Okay, thank you Mr. Vargas you may now sit." Pointing to the chair next to Bea.

 

The the class started their discussion. -Social Studies to be precise.

 

After two long hours passed. Its already time for the next subject.

 

*on the hallway.

 

Bea hurriedly chased Jhake. 

 

end of the chapter 1 :D