Chapter 1

Run Rich Boy's, Run!

“Yah, Wake up!” A very pissed Kyungsoo banged on the door of the tiny, rundown apartment. It was now midmorning; not that you could tell due to the thick blanket of grey cloud and smog covering the sun. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been trying to raise their two friends for over 30 minutes.  Well, to be honest Kyungsoo was the one doing most of the raising while his two companions sat back and laughed.

“Maybe they went out Soo?” Baekhyun finally chimed in, already bored by the whole thing.

“No, they’re in there I know it.” Kyungsoo said stubbornly. “You hear that Xiumin!? Luhan!? I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE.”

Just as the frustrated man was about to start another round of banging the door creaked open a crack to reveal the half-awake eyes of Xiumin.

“Finally!” Kyungsoo breathed and pulled the door open all the way and stepped into the small space.  The outer chipped and ruff appearance of the building was very deceiving to what lay within. The room was small, as was to be expected of a roof top apartment and there where patches on the walls where the paint was coming off or the roof had leaked but all in all the apartment was fairly clean.  Xiumin was known for his clean personality after all. The space was used very efficiently so it didn’t seem all that cramped but still two small for two teenage boys to be living in together. 

“What did you want?” Xiumin asked in a tired voice; obviously only having woken up when Kyungsoo started banging on the door. Luhan was still asleep in the second bed in the corner of the room. If bed was even the right word, it was more like a nest of blankets and a pillow but if you looked carefully you could see a tuft of messy blond hair and an arm protruding from one side of the bundle. 

“We have school today, and we’ve already missed the first three subjects. Now I’m not a stickler for school either but we have to show our faces every now and then and it’s been four days since we last went.” Kyungsoo said firmly, turning on his motherly side. Xiumin ground and tried to crawl back into his bed, only to be pulled out by Kyungsoo again.  A loud shout went off on the other side of the room followed by a dull thud as Baekhyun hit the wooden floor and Chanyeol almost fell over laughing.  Apparently the diva/troublemaker had tried to climb into Luhan’s bed but had been forcibly ejected by the now awake deer. 

“Stay off my bed.” Came the grumpy grown from under the covers.  The rude response did nothing to phase Baekhyun’s resolve as he once again tried to pull Luhan from the covers now with the help of Chanyeol.

An hour and a few punches later Luhan and Xiumin where both standing on the street outside their apartment building fully dressed and their relatively empty bags slung over their shoulders. 

“Seriously you two; you’re our leaders and yet it takes this much effort on our parts to get you awake and to school.” Kyungsoo scolded them. 

“You’re not one to talk Kyungsoo. On the days where we have to come and get you up it’s practically world war 3.” Xiumin grumbled, shoving his hands into the pockets of his black cargo pants.

“Really now, it’s not leaderly to talk back.” Baekhyun said in a posh voice before ducking to avoid the punch thrown at his head.

“Oh yeah, well I don’t think you two jumped to attention when Kyungsoo came and got you this morning.” Luhan jabbed back.

“Did too!” Baekhyun called back, sounding completely like a four year old.

“Yeah you should have seen him. He jumped straight up at the word ‘School’ and promptly ran for his life.” Chanyeol snickered, causing everyone to snicker.  Baekhyun pouted and sent Chanyeol a look of betrayal.

“Come on we still have to get Tao.” Kyungsoo called already walking away down the steep path that wound away into a maze of shack like apartments and rundown corner shops. To put it plainly, they didn’t live in the nicest part of the city, far from it actually. They shared their streets with several different gangs and the local drunks.  There was a e on every second corner and you were lucky if a part of the building didn’t fall on you on your way.  If you were knew to the area the streets could be a dangerous place. If the gangs of thugs didn’t get you they you would end up lost in the maze of side streets and alleyways and no one willing to help you get out . . . for free.

The walk wasn’t long to get from the apartment to the equally run down pool club that the youngest of their group spent his nights.  This was one of their favourite haunts when they weren’t in school which was most of the time. They walked in and as usual found the Wushu Panda asleep on top of one of the pool tables at the far end of the hall.  His school bag being used as his pillow and a jumper as his blanket.  It wasn’t that Tao didn’t have anywhere to sleep at night; any of the other five boys would take him in gladly but the youngest preferred it here and he seemed happy enough.

As soon as they started towards the table Tao was sitting up turning in their direction.  When he realised that it was just his friends he gave them a small wave before rubbing his eyes and stretching, creating one of the cutest sights the group could think of. 

“Come on Tao, we’re going to school to day.” Luhan called and the panda’s cute and amazingly innocent expression suddenly turned to a hard glare.  “Yah, don’t glare at your Hyung!” Lulu shouted back giving a playful punch to the Youngers arm before helping him of the table and picking up his bag and starting to march the now whining boy out of the hall and down the street towards their school. 

Dong-Shim High School matched the local area perfectly.  At first glance it looked like a factory building that had seen better days.  The front gales where rusting and although they still closed the big gaping hole in the side of the stone wall rendered it completely useless.  The single garden was un-kept and had more weeds then actual plants and the stone pathway was cracked beyond repair. The building itself, had very few windows and the ones that where there where very small to prevent the students jumping or being thrown out of them. Quite a few said windows where missing glass panels and the others were covered in soot and grime. Inside the buildings doors where either missing or hanging off their hinges and the walls would be full of holes and chipped with age and mistreatment. The school pretty much had no rules or at least none that the lowlife teachers bothered to enforce and although the school had a uniform most kids just wear the simple black blazer and their own clothing underneath. The group of six really even had that much of the uniform on.  They preferred a variety of cargo pants, t-shirts, vests and cheap leather jackets. 

All the boys sighed and Baekhyun tried to run – before being coughed by Chanyeol and Xiumin – then made their way along the path and up to the building where their classes had already started a few hours before.

 

 - Location Skip –

 

Six boys sat around a polished conference table; dressed to immaculate perfection in their blue plaid vest and matching blazers embellished with the gold and red insignia of their prestigious academy. The deep navy dress pants and white collared shirt where crisp and un-crumpled even though they had been sitting for the majority of the morning. Their hair was neat and expensive watches decorated each of their wrists and some of them sported a simple pair of gold studs in their ears. 

“Thank you for coming gentlemen, I know I’m interrupting your lesson time but this is an important matter.” The elderly man said from the head of the table looking across at his six top students. 

“That’s okay Sir, we understand.” The oldest of the group responded formally; his blond hair moving softly as he tilted his head forward in a slight bow. 

“You may have heard about the government cutting funding to schools that aren’t performing at the level expected of them?” All the boys in the room have a short node. “Well as part of this program other high achieving schools will be taking in some of the students of the more troublesome school in hopes that with the students taken out of their bad learning environment their attitudes will start improving.” The Principle paused to see if everyone was following him. “Whi-Moon Academy is one of South Koreas finest educational institutes and as such we will be receiving some of these students.  Normally an Academy such as ours would be excluded from such a plan but as I understand it there is really no choice in the matter and it is only six students and they will be finishing school at the end of next year.”  All the boys nodded again in understanding but small frowns creased their handsome faces now.  “The reason I have asked you here is because I would like your help in keeping an eye on the new students and pulling them into line should they have trouble adjusting. They will be coming into your year and I have placed them in your class. I am terribly sorry to inconvenience you.”

“That’s okay Sir, we will do anything we can to help.” The leader said standing up and giving a deep bow before exiting the room followed by the other five.

 

- Location Skip –

 

“WHAT!” Xiumin practically yelled at the Principle of his school.  He had been unceremoniously pulled from his class as soon as he had stepped foot inside the door and dragged up to the teachers office to stand in front of the principle.  Before he was given any explanation or accused of anything he would never admit to the rest of his group were also pushed into the room, each spouting colourful swear words at the teachers who had detained them.

“Come gain because I think I had a small blackout and started hallucinating.” Luhan said sarcastically, a scowl decorating his naturally pretty face. 

“I said that the school it shutting down and all the students are being transferred to higher achieving schools.” The principle said calmly again. He had been dealing with these six misfits since the very first day they set foot inside the school grounds.  They were short tempered, crazy verging on psychotic and where a bad influence on each other and the entire group where in need of a serious attitude adjustment. Their GPA was almost non-existent seeing as how they never bothered to show up to class or to the exams and their only redeeming feature was their team work although they were completely incapable of working with others outside of their group.

They were a tight nit group that probably would have been able to blend into the background of the school if it weren’t for the fact that on their first day almost every guy in the school had tried to pick a fight.  To survive in a school like this you needed to be invisible or to prove that you could hold your own and this group was currently sitting in top position in the school although they were absent most of the time. Years or this kind of life style had made their personalities ruff and they used there bad attitudes as a shield to keep people away. 

“I was lucky enough to be able to have a say in what students would go where.” He paused to watch their faces sift to show suspicion.  “You are all enrolled in Whi-Mood Academy as of Monday morning.” The room was filled with a shocked silence. The boys didn’t know whether to be relieved that they were all together, suspicious that the principle that hated them had made sure that they didn’t get split up or furious that they were being sent to such a prestigious school full of rich pricks.

“Why did you keep us together?” Xiumin said slowly; eyes still filled with suspition. 

“Don’t get me wrong, I hate your guts as much as you hate mine but I also hate schools that think they are the best.” The six boys looked around confused. “A school such as Whi-Moon had a long history of prim and proper students so they will have no idea what their getting into with you lot.” The old man gave them a sly smile that soon spread to the boys in front of him as they caught his meaning. “Give those prick hell for me.”

“YES SIR!” All six chorused before saluting him.

 

A/N:

Yay, first Chapter down :D *throws confety and watches Kai flinch*

Let me know your thoughts ect, ect