Leaving my side

Wanting 31st September( Hiatus;;)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun tried to keep his eyes fixated on the whiteboard in front of him, yet his mind flew to Kim Jongin who was sitting a few desks away from him. Why? It was the only question in Sehun's head that was left unanswered, and even if he had made up a thousand reasons inside his mind, nothing made sense to him.

Was Kim Jongin that desperate enough to interfere his relationship between Sooyoung?

Sehun could only ruffled his hairs in annoyance,  and excused himself from the class and headed for somewhere peaceful. He didn't care if he was slacking classes because he needed some time for himself, thinking about what to do in future.

Sehun could hear footsteps behind him, but he could care less who it was or what the purpose was. He was sick and tired of all the sick reasons that Jongin had given him when in fact he was jumping gleefully to know that Sehun was marrying off with someone else other than Sooyoung.

"Stop following me, you bastard." Sehun whispered harshly, his voice cracked and he found his fists curled.

"Just let me explain to you, Sehun. This was all misunderstanding, I just wanted to make everything easier for both of you," Jongin started off with unease, he found himself stuttering but he could care less if he sounded like a dumbest person.

"Easier for both of us?" Sehun whipped his body around, he scorned, "Are you ing kidding me? It should be me who ing break her the news," Sehun spat, the fire in the pits of his eyes growing faster than anyone could imagine.

"She already known it before I even break it to her," Jongin rolled his eyes inwardly, scoffing. "Listen, why not just give her up before─"

Before even Jongin could complete his sentence, a punch landed on his face. Jongin scrambled a few steps back, his eyes widened in surprise at the sudden punch at Sehun had just thrown to him.

Jongin smirked, his bleeding lips tenderly. "Is Mr. Oh so affected by the simple fact? Sehun, you clearly know the fact that you have to give up Sooyoung as soon before your wedding starts. And time waits no man, you should love Gina instead. Give up, Sehun," Jongin massaged his forehead, watching in amusement at Sehun's flushed face and how the latter's veins were popping out.

"You ing don't know anything, don't talk as if you know what to do!"Sehun hollered, he raised his fist, ready to punch Jongin again, however, the latter had learnt his lesson and this time his fast reflex managed him to escape from the punch.

"I may not know anything but I ing love Choi Sooyoung too!" Jongin scowled, and this time it was his turn to throw a punch at Sehun. He let out all those envy he had felt all over the days that Sehun and Sooyoung had da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter