Kim Gina & a ruined dinner

Wanting 31st September( Hiatus;;)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, come here please." Mrs. Oh looked up from the sofa, and stared adamantly at her scowling son. "Omma, I don't wish to," Sehun shook his head, as he clutched the strip of his tightly while glaring at Kim Gina and her parents.

Sometime, he wandered why Gina's parents decided to set up an arranged marriage with him, a poor guy who had nothing. "Oh Sehun." Mr. Oh snapped, and glared at Sehun.

Sehun, who had no choice but to sit with his parents, not forgetting to send glares at Gina, who was just smiling angelically at him. "So, Mr. Oh, tonight at the restaurant at seven sharp?" Mrs. Kim feigned a strict smile, as she spoke.

Sehun couldn't help but felt himself shrinking at all the stares at the adults had been giving to him. "Is that okay with you Sehunnie?" Gina asked, and batted her eyelashes cutely at Sehun. True, Kim Gina may be pretty with all those eyelashes and those pink lips but Sehun scrunched his face disgustingly at Gina. No one was supposed to call him 'Sehunnie' except his princess.

Not wanting to defy his parents' commands to treat Gina nicely and embarrass them with his ill manners, Sehun gave a weary smile at Gina, "I have a date with my princess though, but I guess I have to cancel it."

The living room fell into deep silent, before Gina chuckled and broke the ice."Ahh, Choi Sooyoung, a norm office lady? I already did a background check on her," Sehun could see Gina's lips twitching into a smirk, as she fiddled with her hairs.

"Don't you ing dare to touch my princess," Sehun snarled, he balled his fists; he glared menacingly at Gina who wasn't faltered at all by Sehun's cold attitude. "Oh Sehun, manners!" Mr. Oh rose his hand, and was ready to give Sehun a hard blow on his cheek when Gina interrupted, "It's okay, Mr. Oh, I love the feisty side of Sehunnie's too."

For Kim Gina, she was madly in love with Oh Sehun, but the sad fact was that he never seemed to notice her. Gina and Sehun attended the same school, with both of them being equally popular yet Oh Sehun never seemed to toss a glance at Gina's direction.

Gina knew which streets Sehun loved to perform the most, and his favorite songs. She was there all the time when Sehun performed on the streets charmingly with his guitar. Yet, he never noticed her.  When Kim Gina had seen the bad and good sides of Oh Sehun. But it had always been that Choi Sooyoung, who wasn't as wealthy or pretty or smart as Gina yet, Oh Sehun paid fullest attention on her, and returned all the love to that Sooyoung instead of Gina.

Gina loved Oh Sehun; she was obsessed with him.

 

Oh Sehun looked at himself in the mirror, while his mother was helping him to fix his tie. "Sehun, I know it's hard but Gina truly loves you." Mrs. Oh whispered softly to his son, and gazed sadly at her son, watching him grow up so fast and was marrying on next month.

"So does Sooyoung," Sehun snapped, before he flopped down on the chair, and ran his fingers through his styled hairs, which was swept behind completely, making him looked more mature than ever.

Sehun whipped out his phone from his pants' pocket, and stared at the screen before he decided to send a quick text to his princess; Choi Sooyoung.

'Princess, Your prince misses you damn badly. Need your hugs and kisses so urgently. Huhuhu.. TT^TT'

Sehun's lips tugged into a wide smile when he immediately received an reply from Sooyoung.

'But your princess doesn't miss you. Bleh. XP Hehe ^^ just kidding Hunnie, I miss chu too~ I am gonna throw a flying kiss to you. Catch it or else too bad, merong! Catch it Hunnie! Muah! ;* '

Sehun chuckled softly at his girlfriend's adorableness. Without hesitation, he typed in a speed as fast as a rocket.

' Ah! Ah! Going to catc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter