Prologue

Wanting 31st September( Hiatus;;)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prologue";

Oh Sehun didn't like the idea of his parents selling him off to another family just for the sake of their family's company. He was getting married off at the age of just nineteen. He should be out there with his love, enjoying his time with her and making more memories.

His dream of building a perfect family with her seemed to be completely destroyed. He knew that she was the one; she was definitely the keeper. And now, all that Oh Sehun got was just a broken heart and a separation from his keeper by the end of September. Heck, he only had one month with his love.

He heaved a sigh, before he grabbed his jacket from the arm of the sofa and headed for the door. He needed to see her, he wanted to spend that one month wisely with his sweet little keeper. He heard his mother yelled his name, but he couldn't care less.

After all, Oh Sehun didn't need a family that didn't give him much love since young unlike her...

 

"I am so sorry if i was late." she smiled at him apologetically as she looked at him with her puppy eyes and tilted her head. She knew that Oh Sehun was weak for her cuteness.

Sehun looked at her, and for a second, he felt like his heart was breaking all over again. Her smile, her eyes, her nose, her chin, and her everything, he knew he was going to miss all of them. And the thought of letting go of all of them killed him.

Sehun gulped down the surge of sadness that was rising to his chest; he took her hand and stared into her eyes. "Sooyoung, you do know that i love you with all my heart, right?" he choked out the words out; he felt like sobbing, he felt like everything inside him just fell apart.

"I do know, and i love you the most. I love you, Hunnie, no matter what." Sooyoung smiled cheekily and placed a long kiss on her boyfriend's forehead. Sehun wrapped his arms around the girl's waist, and clutched her shirt tightly as he could. He didn't want to let it go, if he did, he was afraid that all of this would be taken away by him.

"Saranghae." Sehun whispered and this time he lost it; he didn't care if people looked at him in weird ways. He sobbed out loudly, the idea of seeing her cry made him mad at himself more than anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter