REVIEW PICK UP TWO

♔ Kingdom Graphic Village [closed until further notice]

Reviewed: The Last Petal
Author: lissamary 
Characters Lay and Sera (OC)
Story Status: Completed
Genre: Romance, Angst
Reviewer: Dutches/Cherry

 LINK TO STORY 


Title (4/5):
Don’t worry! The title is nice! But there’s something lacking.. I feel like that it isn’t that eye-catching but it has a connection with the story. And I have read stories which have the similar title.


Poster (5/5):
The poster is just daebak~~ I love it~ I can see that it has romance with a mixture of angst~ :D 


Description (3/5):
I liked the short poem. :) But after the “18th January 2012”, I think that it could be “The flower still has some petals left. No, I’m not giving in. I won’t give in.”


Foreword (2/5):
I think you forgot to put the “No plagiarizing policy.” For me, it would have been better if you put the pictures and a short description of the characters.


Plot (14/20):
I have seen other stories with similar plot lines. Where they use the rose as the symbol for their love for each other or something like that. But you still managed to make your story unique.:)


Characterization (6/10):
I felt that it would have been better if you put other cameos and kpop idols. Plus, I wanted to know more of how Sera felt when she was all alone in Japan. How she coped up with the things she had to deal with without Lay by her side. I wanted to know how she managed to become successful when deep inside her heart, there is something or someone missing.


Flow (10/10):
I didn’t see anything wrong. It’s totally fine. :D 


Originality (15/20):
Like I said, I already saw other stories with the similar plot. :) 


Enjoyment (7/10):
It almost made me cry~ :’( But, it was just almost. :)


Comment from Reviewer:
I think that you should edit some sentences in your story. You still have a few grammatical errors. Like, not putting commas when it’s required to. Like that. XD But overall, it’s a great story. :D


Grand Total: 68/100

NOTE
♕ From PrincessThanks for requesting a reveiw at Kingdon Graphic Village~
Remember to comment once you've read your review.
As well as stay subscribed, if you unsubscribe we'll take down your review.
Lastly, don't forget to credit our shop in your foreward!  Thanks again~