Chapter two

Autumn!
A black car drove up and parked smoothly in one of favorite High School in Seoul, South Korea. The owner came out from the car. He's a teenage boy with 'bad boy' looks who became the center of attention of the girls. With streaks in otherwise known as tattoo around his hand.

The boy walked slowly but someone stopped and stood in front of him.

"Step aside". he said coldly to the boy in front of him.

"I won't. Except if you move your car."

"Huh? Tch."

"Just so you know, it's my territory."

"Who do you think you are?"

"Hey, you want to fight with me?! Tch. Jugule?! Kim Chanyeol." he glared.

"Don't call me with 'Kim'! I don't like it."

"Whatever. Move your car now! or my hand will land on your body." he hit his hand.

"Are you threaten me? Tch. I'm not afraid."

"Jugule??!" he punched hard Chanyeol's cheek. Chanyeol not live him. Chanyeol was replying to blow it. They fought.

"Stop! Stop!" a headmaster came and very upset when saw the incident.

"Jun, Chanyeol, follow me to the office!" said him firmly. The boy named Jun and Chanyeol walked to headmaster's office.

* * *

"I'll call your parents." The headmaster pressed the phone number button.

"go ahead. they will not come, seongsanim." said Chanyeol.

"Kim-seongsanim, aa.. nde, it's me, mr. Oh, Chanyeol's headmaster. Your son making a trouble again. Mwo? You can't come? Aa.. Araseo. Nde. Ghamsahamnida." The headmaster was calling Chanyeol's father.

"Just like what I said. They will not come, right?!"

"No. You can't go home, until your father's vice comes to pick you up."

"My father's vice???!" Chanyeol confused.

* * *

-knock, knock-

Someone knocked the door of the headmaster's office. "Come in!" Said headmaster.

"Ahjussi???" I mumbled when I looked middle-aged man who I knew came. He's my family's driver, Park-seongsanim.

"Yaa! Kim Chanyeol!" Said him firmly while glared at me. "Neo.. Bad boy!" he knocked my head.

"Ouch," I said while rubbed my head.

"What did you do?" He knocked my head again. "Fought? is a good student fight with his friend? Huh? so what would you be? huh? whiz? thugs?"

"Forgive me ahjussi." I said feeling sorry.

He knocked me again and again. "Ouch, I'm sorry ahjussi. I'm really sorry."

He advised me like a grandfather advised his grandson. But I liked the way he gave attention to me than what my parents given. He was always good to me.

* * *

"Ahjussi, thank you so much! If you didn't come, I would definitely got beat out by Oh-seongsanim"

"Don't worry. You can count on me anytime you want. By the way, are you hungry? I want to bring you to a family restaurant. Their cuisine is very good, you know. I'll pay for it"

"Jinjja? Aaa.. sounds good."

* * *

"The fish is so delicious. You know what I like." Said Chanyeol while enjoy the cuisine.

Suddenly, a waitress came. "Did you guys enjoy the cuisine? if there is something missing, just call me" the waitress smiled friendly at them. Chanyeol's eyes widen when saw the girl(waitress).

"Neo?" said Chanyeol to the waitress.

"S, sunbae?"

"You know each other?" Asked mr. Park confused.

"She's my junior when I was in junior high school." Chanyeol explained.

"Annyeong hassaeyo, Son Naeun imnida. Nice to meet you seongsanim." The girl named Naeun bowed in greeting.

"Nice to meet you too, Naeun-ssi. Just call me with 'ahjussi',nae?!"

"Aaa, nde." Naeun smiled.

"Naeun-ssi, where do you live? I haven't saw you for along time." Chanyeol asked.

"Aaa.. that's, I have just returned to Seoul from Busan with my family. At first we lived there for 1 year."

Chanyeol nodded. "Eo.. Geuraseo. Come and visit my house next time."

"Of course I will."

* * *

"That girl... seems nice." Said mr. Park while driving me to home.

"You mean Naeun?"

"Ne. Do you have a crush on her?"

"Mwo?" Chanyeol choked. "No. She's not my type."

"But, looking the way you saw her looked so different. I mean, your pupil eyes even bigger when saw her face." mr. Park chuckled.

"Aniya. Aniya. You know me right? I like y girl not an innocent like her. She's not good for me."

"Geuraeyo?" Mr. Park "Aa, by the way, why didn't you ask her to your birthday party?"

"Aigoo. I forgot it." Chanyeol slapped his fore-head.

"So absent-minded."

♥ ♥ ♥ TBC ♥ ♥ ♥