Dancing Lesson

Dancing Lesson

„So when does your Yeobo arrive Gain~ah?“, Narsha . The eonnies since this morning because they knew who would be there today because he had to perform as well.
„Gain is Mr. Kwon still mad at you for being y on stage?“, Jea asked because she knew the Drama behind the scenes after their MV Abracadabra came out. Did your little dragon spit fire she once asked Gain as the maknae of the group told her about the fight.
„Aniyo eonnie he was just surprised I think he just likes the cute Gain more than the y Gain.“
„I don't think so it is just that he wants to keep the y Gain to himself“, Narsha grinned naughty.
„Yah eonnie you are so embarrassing“, Gains cheeks turned red. Just in that moment someone knocked on the door. „Gain~ah would you come outside for a minute?“
„Nae“, she answered and walked out smiling. As soon as she was outside BEG's dressing room he took her hand and dragged her outside where nobody was expect both of them now.
„I missed you“, he said as he laid his arms around her tiny waist. She snuggled close to him and laid her arms around his neck.
„Nado Yeobo“, she said then pouted. Jiyong laughed at his cute little blow fish and gave her a peck.
„I want another one“, she said as she looked him in his eyes. She could clearly see that she was not the only one who wanted more. He drew his head closer to hers and laid his lips on hers.They were standing there for a few minutes when they heard a bark. Gain turned around and looked behind her.
„Aigoo my little baby is here“, she smiled and took the dog in her arms cuddled with him as Gaho wriggled his tail in excitement.
„Gaho you ruined it every time you are there your umma ignores me completely“, Jiyong said in false anger. Gain smiled from ear to ear and gave him a peck on his cheek.
„It is your fault you brought Gaho.“
„Yes because I wanted a certain someone to be happy. Who do you think that is?“
„Yeobo saranghae“, she smiled the sweetest smile. He always melts when he sees it.
„Your new best friend and you admirer asked about you again“, Jiyong said annoyed.
„Should I come with you and visit them?“ Jiyong pulled a grimace which Gain laughed at.
„Yeobo you are so cute“, she said and gave him a peck before they sneaked into GD's dressing room where TOP, Seungri and Taeyang waited because they visit him today.
„Oh midget how are you“, Top stormed to Gain and hugged her.
„Oh bingu I am fine. How are you?“, Gain smiled at him. Since she knew him she thought he was a big bingu but he was also very kind and a good friend.“
“I am very good. Did Jiyong drag you in here or did you miss me that bad”, Top said grinning.
“Bingu Oppa you know that I missed you so much right?”, she grinned.
“And you missed me also right?”, Seungri asked and everybody laughed at him.
“Yeobo they actually told me that we are going to dance each others dances in the waiting room later so show me how.”
“Ah jinja nobody told me about that.” Gain showed everybody how to dance Abracadabra right. She actually had to laugh at the sight but they all did better than she expected them to.
“You better remember that dance Yeobo because I am the trend now”, she smiled and then stretches her tongue out.
“For me you are always the trend”, all Big Bang members made gagging sounds.
“Yaahh that is so cheese how can you say that seriously.”
“But you still like it right?”, he already knew the answer by looking at her nostrils who flared.
“Yeobo I have to go now. The eonnies probably look for me already.” Gain kissed him goodbye and everybody teased them for that just like they always do. He hugged her one last time then she went to her dressing room where the eonnies teased their little maknae.