#Bonus: Special Chapter 1: Sehun The Kitty

Our History

 

Author’s Note: Special Chapter! I’m in love with Sehunnie right now :D . Is it to early to make a special chapter? Hahaha, too late :p. I make Special Chapter so you won’t get bored. This chapter has nothing to do with the story.

PS: Sehun is a bubble tea addicted here :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Chapter 1: Sehun The Kitty

               

                 

                 “Hyung, I’m thirsty.” Sehun said.

                “Go drink a glass of water.” Luhan replied, continued reading his book.

                “Hyung, I want something sweet.” Sehun said.

                “Put in a few tea spoon of sugar into the water.” Luhan replied for the second time.

                “Luhan-hyung, don’t you understand? Sehun wants a cup of bubble tea,” Baekhyun explained.

                Luhan sighed. “Is it right, Sehun?” He asked.

                Sehun nodded with a cheerfull smile. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” he said.

                Baekhyun giggled. Luhan laughed out loud. “Sehunnie, if you wanted a bubble tea, go buy it yourself. You’ve promised, that you won’t ask  anything from me, just for today.” Luhan said in a cheerful tone.

                “But, the money?”

“Hahaha! Hyung is sorry, but, this time, use your own money,”

Sehun puffed his cheeks. His face looked dissapointed. Usually, Sehun’s aegyo will touch people’s heart. But Luhan is already immune                 

                Sehun groweld grumpily. He looked at Baekhyun. “Okay, come on. I’ll buy it for you.” Baekhyun said.

                Sehun’s face looked happier. It’s one of his aegyo.

                “Baekhyun-ah!” someone opened the door. It’s Taeyeon.

                “Eh? Whats wrong, noona?” Baekhyun asked.

                “The singing audition for Vocal Club is right now! If you’re not hurry, you’ll be late!” Taeyeon announced.

                “Really?” Baekhyun sighed. “I’m sorry, Sehun. Next time, I’ll buy a bubble tea for you. But I can’t do it now. Sorry!” Baekhyun ran to the garace, took his bicycle, and followed Taeyeon.

                Sehun looked dissapointed. “I need to buy it my self,” Sehun mumbled. Sehun walked to the yard. Thinking a plan to get a bottle of bubble tea.

                “I don’t like this bubble tea, Oppa.” Sehun heard a girl said so. Sehun turned his head. It’s the girl next door.

                “But I already bought five bottles,” His brother looked dissapointed. “Well, go give it to Kitty.” He said. His sister called their cat.

                “Here, Kitty, Kitty!” she called. The Kitty came, and the girl pour the bubble tea into the Kitty’s bowl. The Kitty likes it!

                “I wish I was that Kitty.” Sehun imagined. “So I wouldn’t need to use aegyo all the time. People get tired of watching my aegyo, including Lulu-hyung.” He said to himself.

                Suddenly, a light appeared the Kitty. It sparkle and shiny, and only Sehun can saw it. “Did you want to switch?” that Kitty asked, in Sehun surprised. “I will be you, in your body. And you will be me, in my body. Deal?” the Kitty asked.

                “Deal,” Sehun replied and shook the Kitty’s hand, um, I mean, paw.

                Suddenly, Sehun’s soul moved in into Kitty’s body. He can run with four legs. He Purred, meowed, and chased his tail.

                “Where is the bowl?” Sehun think. He looked for Kitty’s bowl. Ah, there it is! Sehun drank the bubble tea with a happy face.

                “Kitty, drink this milk.” The owner gave Sehun a bowl of warm milk. Sehun tasted it and drink it. It’s good. It’s an ordinary cream milk. It’s delicious.

                “Kitty, you’re a good boy!” The girl Sehun’s head. Sehun purred happily. “Do you want a bowl of bubble tea?” the girl asked. Sehun purred, for the answer.

                The girl gave Sehun a bowl of bubble tea. But, it tasted a little bit weird. But Sehun didn’t care. Maybe it’s because he’s a cat. He drank the bubble tea, until it’s all gone. The girl gave Sehun another bowl of bubble tea.

                “Hey, Areum! I wonder about your bubble tea’s flavour!” a little boy shout from the kitchen.

                “Wh- Did you put something in the bubble tea?” Areum goggled.

                “Well, I put chilli sauce in the bubblw tea,” the little boy giggled.

                Sehun stopped from his bubble tea.

                “And I’m about to do it again.” The naughty little boy smiled as he poured a bottle of chilli sauce into the bubble tea.

                No, no no….please don’t do that…., Sehun begged in his mind.

                No…no…

                Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Sehun screamed.  I hope I was a human again. Luhan-hyung wouldn’t do evil things to the bubble tea… Sehun think.

                Suddenly he waked up!  Baekhyun shook his body. “Wake up, Sehun, I bought a bottle of bubble tea for you…” he said.

                Sehun sighed. It was a dream… thank God….

                Sehun walked to the dining room. Breakfest is ready.

                “You know, I wish I have a wings like angel,” said Luhan, feeling a bit silly.

                “You know, Hyung, reality is the best thing ever.” Sehun said.

                Luhan and Baekhyun looked confused. Sehun??      

------------------

Bad English as usual. It's just a bonus!