Chapter Three

Our History

               “Why should I join history club again?” Luhan asked.

                “Well, I heard you’been expelled from the Sport Club. Even before you join it,” Yoona give him a smirk. “So I thought maybe you want to come back.”

                “As if I would!” Luhan replied. “There’s no way I would join that club again. Nothing can make me join that club. Including you!” Luhan pointed at Yoona. She took the letter back from Luhan. She puffed her cheeks.

                “It’s a nice club, I can say so.” Said Yoona. “It’s calm and silent. It wont make you tired, like sport club.” Yoona tried to get Luhan’s attention.

                “I don’t care,” Said Luhan as he left the room.

                “What? Oh, come on!” Yoona ran after him. She squeezed Luhan’s arm to stop him. “Please, join this club, will you?” Yoona asked him using aegyo.

                ‘Dammit! It’s her aegyo..’ said Luhan in his mind.

                “Why you want me to that club so much?” Luhan shout at her. “And let go of my hand!” He pulled Yoona.

                “Okay, fine! I’ll ruin this club all alone. Yeah! It would be fun! History club would be better without a person, named you.” Yoona mumbled to her self. She left the room with a  loud step.

                Luhan sighed. At last, he could free from her. “That girl is interesting.” Said Luhan to him self.

                His phone playing the ringtone, Mama. There’s a text message. From Tao. It said:

                “Hyung, please join the History Club only. The other club will only make you tired.

                PS: My wushu is getting much better!”

                “Tao…” Luhan sighed.

***

                Tomorrow:

                “Yoona,” Luhan called her.

 

                Yoona is reading a thick book about the world’s history. “You changed your mind?” Yoona asked him without leaving her eyes from the book. Luhan nodded. “Good!” Said Yoona without looking at Luhan’s face.

                Luhan stood in front of her. He didn’t move until Yoona closed her book. “What’s wrong with you?” Yoona laughed.

                “Huh?”

                “What are you doing? Did you want to wait me for finishing this book?” Yoona laughed even louder.

                “I’ll follow you, just for today.” Luhan replied with a naughty smile.

                “Eh?” Yoona confused. Luhan is a very weird guy. Sometimes he’s cool, sometimes he’s weird, sometimes he’s funny. What a weird personality. But interesting!

                “Gotcha! I fooled you!” Luhan laughed at this joke. Yoona’s mouth shaped an ‘O’. Then, she realized the joke.

                “Mean!” Yoona pulled her tongue out. She gave Luhan a nice hit.

                “Aoch!” Luhan scream.

                Yoona laughed. “Is it hurt? Sorry.” She smiled an evil smile.

                Yoona is pretty, Luhan realized it now. He took his cellphone and take Yoona’s photo, as fast as he could.

                 Yoona stopped laughing. “Why did you do that?” she asked.

                Luhan raised his shoulder. “Mollayo,” he answered with a smile.

                “Yoona, come on! Let’s go to the canteen!” Yoona’s friend called her.

                “Okay!” Yoona replied as she run after them. She turned her head, and give Luhan a smile. Luhan replied her smiled.

***

                “Did you like Xi Luhan, Yoona?” Jessica asked her.

                “No! How could you think so?” Yoona asked in a shock.

                Jessica raised her shoulders. “Dunno,” she replied.

***

                At history club…

“I feel bored….” Yoona grumble.

                “Read your history book,” Luhan suggested.

                “For the three hundred and fifty six times,” Yoona said.

                Luhan raised his shoulder. “I have no other suggestion.” He said.

                “Dogs is more loyal than humans. Lot of people said so,”said Yoona (she have no other to say).

                “Yes. Dog is popular in America.” Luhan replied.

                “Yeah. President Wilson let his sheep graze on the White House lawn during World War I. What a guy!” Yoona laughed a little.

                “Cats are the most favourite pet! Cats became objects of worship in ancient Egypt because of their ability to keep down the rodent population in the country's economically important grain fields along the Nile.” Luhan said. Yoona nodded.

                “Yes, that’s right. The Egyptian cat goddess Bast, or Bastet, became associated with fertility and childbearing.” Yoona said it with a smile. “Cats rule!” she laughed.

                “In India cats often played an important part in religious or occult ceremonies.” Luhan said. He smiled a little, enjoying this converstation. “Cool, isn’t it?”

                “Cat is cool. In South America-Oh, look at the time! It’s almost three o-clock!” Yoona gasped. She put her books in her bag, waving at Luhan, “See you next time!” she said.

                Luhan watched her walk throught the door. “See you,” he answered.

***

                “Hyung, who is this girl?” Baekhyun asked.

                “Huh? A girl?” Sehun took Luhan’s cellphone. “She’s pretty, Hyung. Who is she? Your girlfriend?” Sehun asked.

                “No,” Luhan answered.

                “You have a crush on her?” Baekhyun asked with a naughty smirk.

                “I don’t know…” Luhan sighed.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I couldn't made it better..................................

I'm sorry if my English is bad!

Hope you'll like this story!