Chapter One

Our History

“My name is Xi Luhan. Nice too meet you,” He bowed. The Teacher tell him to go to his seat.

His hair is blonde almost white. His eyes are intellegent. His face are handsome. But also cute and manly. All the girl in class has their eyes for him, no doubt.

“So, Luhan, do you have an interest with our schools extracuricure?” the Teacher asked him.

“No,” Luhan answered.

“But………every students join at least one club,” said the Teacher.

“Except me.” Luhan answered with a lightly tone.

“But…” the Teacher hardly speak.

“It’s boring. And it waste my time. I have an imant thing to do.” Luhan interrupt the Teacher.

“Very well, then.” The Teacher finnaly give up.

***

                One week later…

                “Luhan!”

                “Yes?”

                “Did you, on purpose, gluing the Teacher’s chair?!”

                “Yes.”

                “Why did you turned into such a naughty boy?! Urgh…”

                “I did not turned into such a naughty boy. I’m a naughty boy from the beginning,” Said Luhan. His face is calm, and full with peace.

                “So, this is your importnant thing to do?” said the Teacher, feeling angry.

                “Yes. I just want to play. I don’t want to have a responsibility to anything,” Luhan answered. A naughty smirk appear on his face. “But, Teacher, I always got the highest score on every test. Am I right?”

                 “I guess I don’t need to answer,” Said the Teacher.

                “Because you know that I’m right,” Luhan give him another evil smirk.

***

 

                “Hyung, why wont you join some club? It could be fun!” Sehun tapped Luhan’s shoulder.

                “I have no interest in those club,” Luhan mummbled as he take Sehun’s bubble tea.

                “Hey! Hyung! You got a letter!” Luhan’s brother, Baekhyun, hold an white envelope. “It’s from Tao.” He said.

                “Hm?” Luhan opened the envelope, took the folded paper, and read.

                “Dear Luhan Hyung,

                How does school? It’s nice, isn’t it?

                Listen, I heard the History club is about to be dissolved, because there are no member. Why don’t you join that club? Do it for me.

                Your brother, Tao

                PS: My wushu is getting better than before ^^”

                Sehun and Baekhyun watched Luhan grab a piece of chocolate, eating it without making noise.

                “I’m dead.” Finnaly he speak.

***

Tomorrow, at school…

                “Well, at least there are no other members. So I can have a room for myself,” Luhan walked to the History Room.

                He opened the door. And then, he realized. He’s not alone. There is a girl. Stood in front of the window. Wondering about something. Luhan cannot see her face. She has a long black hair. Which is thick and shiny.

                That girl seem to realized that she’s not alone. She turned her face. Finnaly, Luhan can see her face. It’s ovale shape. With pretty eyes. She’s pretty.

                “What are you doing here?” she asked.

                “I…I join this club.” Luhan answered, feeling a bit silly.

                “You are?” Her eyes sparkle. Luhan nodded, as he walk to the table.

                “I thought there are no members,”Said  Luhan as he sat down on one of the chairs.

                “Well, I just join today!” She reply with a smile bright smile.

                Luhan nodded. He opened his history book. And reading.

                “You know, it’s destiny. It’s Thomas Alfa Edison’s destiny to be a famous inventor. Maybe, it’s my destiny to not be alone at this club,” the girl speak to herself. “By the way, I know your name.”

                “It’s Luhan.”

                “I’m Yoona. Nice too meet you!”

                In the first time of his life, Luhan smiled to other people (don’t count his familiy).

 

  -------------------------------------------

Author's note: I know, I know. It's bad. and lots of typos.

but please help me by comment my mistake!