The Start of Something.... Unexplainable....

Human and His Vampire

Suho stared at the man ravishing the food he had prepared, with an amused expression. The man looked up at Suho, but continued on eating. Suho spent another twenty minutes staring at the man until he had finished all the food on the table. He watched the man patting his stomach with a satisfied expression.

“So…. After eating all my food, don’t you think I should at least get your name?” Suho asked the man.

“Oh, my name’s Yixing, but you can call me Lay. I’m sorry about my behaviour, I just haven’t eaten human food for a while….” Lay stated, his eyes drifting evading the gaze of Suho’s.

“Who are you really? And don’t you dare say that you are a normal human being because I can tell you are not, especially with your light red eyes and I’m definitely sure that is fangs I see.” Suho stated, eyes glaring into the others. Lay’s eyes widen as the other man’s face drew closer and closer.

“um… can you move back a bit? I’m getting a bit uncomfortable at the moment!” Lay tried to move Suho back without having much luck. Suho stared for a few more seconds before retreating back to his own seat. Lay breath out a breath that he didn’t even realised he was holding onto.

“Thank you. Well….. I really shouldn’t tell you this as it is very, um…, bad if someone found out that you know, but since I am going to be living with you (“you forced yourself to live with me” Suho muttered) I will tell you. I’m…. actually….. a…….” Lay drifted off, eyes staring intently at Suho. Suho stared back at Lay, wondering what the hell he is doing.

“Vampire!” Lay suddenly yelled out, scaring the crap outta Suho. Suho’s eyes widened and his body subconsciously moved a bit further away, and hands rose to cover his neck. Lay chuckled a bit to himself, even though he felt hurt for some reason. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite you….” Lay said, with a mischievous grin on his face, but the happiness didn’t reach his eyes. Suho dropped him hands from his neck, reaching out to Lay, his heart ached at the sight of those sad eyes. Lay flinched away from Suho’s outstretched hand.

“I’ll…. go to bed…” Lay muttered, getting out of his seat, as plopped himself onto the couch, eyes closing, his breathing evened out, and showing that he fell asleep. Suho got up and gathered up all the plates and placed them into the sink, leaving the washing tomorrow. Suho looked over at Lay’s figure, and felt something pulling him closer to Lay. Suho crouched down next to Lay, his hand slowly running through Lay’s hair. Suho suddenly had an overwhelming feeling of wanting to kiss Lay, so he did (on the check ^^). Suho jerked back when he realised what he just did. He got up and ran into his bedroom and threw himself onto his bed. Outside on the lounge room, Lay’s eyes slowly opened, widen in disbelief at what just happened.

 Both boys couldn’t sleep at all that night.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am so so so sorry about this VERY late chapter. I started school again, and then when I was about the write the chapter, the story just didn't continue for me.... >.< Hopefully this is okay, as I kinda rushed through with the ending T^T

Thank you all for still reading this ^^