The Meeting

Human and His Vampire

“Stay away from me!!!” Suho shouted at the mysterious man while running. The man was wearing black long hooded coat, his face covered by the shadow of the hood. Suho kept running forward, having no idea why this random man is chasing him. They have been running for nearly half an hour already and Suho just wanted to go home, but was scared that the man would stalk him after know where he lives, so he kept on running in random directions, hoping to lose the man.

 

(Pause Story)

 

Okay, let’s start from the beginning. Suho is a 22 year old college student who tries to stays out of trouble as much as he can. He doesn’t smoke, gamble and loan money from people. He helps people whenever he could and he would help them to the best of his ability. His kind personality and his good looks gained him a close group of friends and are well liked in college and neighbourhood. Since he is kind and is well liked, he is wondering what did to make someone want to kill him!!!

 

(Back to the story)

 

Suho kept on running, looking back to the man once in a while, and then getting creeped out by the sinister smirk on the man. Suho ran tried to fun faster, but his legs were getting really heavy, his body felt like it was about to shut down at any moment. Suho saw a small street, decided to run to it and hopefully lose the man in the dark. However, when Suho ran into the street, he discovered that it was a dead end. He quickly turned around hoping to have enough time to run back out, but when he turned around, the man was already at the opening of the alley. The man’s smirk grew wider and wider, showing off his….fangs?!?!? Suho’s eyes grew as he saw the fangs.

 

“Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, I’m gonna die!!!!!” went through Suho’s head, repeating and repeating again. He slowly backed up to the wall as the man slowly crept towards him. Suho freaked out when he realised that he had hit the wall, and then he curled up into a ball, eyes shut, and fists over his ears, chanting to himself to calm down, only succeeding to make it worse. Tears started falling onto the ground, creating a small puddle. He scrunched up his eyes as he waited for his death, but nothing happened. He slowly looked up and his eyes flew wide open. Another man appeared and was punching and yelling at the man who was following him. Suho couldn’t understand what they were saying, as they were speaking in a language that doesn’t sound human at all. After a few minutes, the hooded man limped away from the alley, throwing another glare at Suho’s trembling figure, causing a shiver to go up Suho’s back.

 

The new man yelled at the hooded man, and the hooded man ran away. The new man then turned around to look at Suho. Their eyes connected, and a weird feeling went through Suho’s body. The man started to walk up to Suho with a hand stretched out in front of him, his eyes giving off a kind and comforting aura. Suho’s mind wanted to run away and hide, but his body wanted to take the hand and hide in the man’s embrace. Suho finally started to slowly lift one of his hands and took the other man’s hand. The man helped Suho up to his feet, never letting his hand go. Suho looked at their interlaced hand and looked up to the man, and their eyes connected again. The man’s eyes suddenly looked confused and a hint of something else. The man snatched his hand away from Suho’s, leaving Suho feeling like something is missing.

 

“Who are you?” Suho asked the man, “and who and what was that before?”

 

“None of your business…” the man replied, eyes directed to the ground, not meeting with Suho’s.

 

“Then why did you save me?” Suho asked, desperate for any kind of answer. He tried to get the man to look at him, but he failed…

 

"There's something about you. Something special. Something that draws me into you.... And I'm going to find out what it is." the man said in determination, eyes finally looked up and meet with Suho.

 

"What do you mean?" Suho asked, his body feeling like something is overwhelming him, trying to bring him closer to this stranger.

 

"It means that I'll be living with you from now on." The man stated, his eyes stared into Suho’s eyes. Suho’s eyes widened as his mind slowly processed what the man just said.

 

".........WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!"

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: AND.... Cliffy!!!! Hopefully the first chapter is up to your expectation!!! As school started for me, it might take a while before i can update again >.<

Please comment on how the story seem so far, and if there is anything that I need to improve on (a lot >.<)!!! Thanks for reading the first chapter!!!

Pic credit to owner!!!