Its.....Because I Love You

My First Winter Snowflake

 

The sun was shining brightly outside, sending some of its rays into the bedroom, where Zaina rested peacefully and happily.  With little touch of sunlight on her clear and puffy cheek she looked like an angel from heaven. Draped only in half-white silk sheets and her hair flowing on her shoulder giving a radiant shine as the sun rays hit them she looked astonishing. Woken up by the sun and delicious smell of pancakes and waffles coming from the kitchen, Zaina sat up on the bed holding the sheets that was slipping off her tender body. She looked around the room when flashes of what happened last night came to her mind. She smiled shyly as she remembered them slowly.  She looked for her clothes which was hardly able to be found. She was pretty sure that Mr. Kim Junsu had undressed her and thrown them on the ground, but now, the bedroom floor was clean. Draping the sheet she went into her washroom to brush and refresh herself. She stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself…just staring. She had a film of the actions that happened in the same spot last night go through her mind. She had a feeling .…a feeling of completeness. She refreshed herself and looked for something to wear. She wore her track shorts and just then, it struck her. “he teased me a lot last night. Let me today!.” she grabbed Junsu’s shirt which hung in the closet. The moment she wore the shirt, she could feel as though Junsu was hugging her. As though, he was roaming his hands all over her. She buttoned the loose shirt and started her way to meet her man who she assumed should be at the kitchen.

When she was slowly making her way down the stairs, the aroma of pancakes, waffles and the glorious voice of Junsu was getting stronger. We walked straight to the kitchen and she was deilgted by the view of her man in an apron getting busy with breakfast. She couldn’t have asked for more. She felt it was like the times, that her dad used to make her and her mum breakfast during holidays.

“hi!” she greeted

“oh my baby has woken up.” He greeted with a kiss on the forehead. He dint miss the chance to gaze her wearing his shirt.

“you hungry?” he asked. “yeah..i sure am…..it smells delicious.” She replied.

“cool. You know what. I’ve arranged the table outside in the garden. You go sit there and I’ll be right out with all the stuff.”

She obeyed as told.

Zaina made her way to the garden to see a cute, fluffy garden couch put out with the table laid with white table cloth, china set right and decorated in the center with her favorite flower Orchids. She smiled as brightly as she can when she saw the beautiful set up.

Junsu who was ready with the breakfast was holding literally six plates in his hands. As he headed towards the garden, he saw Zaina looking loving at the beautifully laid out table. Her smile always mesmerized him and today it was way more special. Snapping out from his loving stare, he pushed the door open with his shoulders. “oh let me get that!” Zaina came running. “no sweety, it alright.” He said. She dint listen to his excuse, but took a few plates from his hands. They set it put well on the table and Junsu made her sit down. “I’m gonna serve my queen this morning.” Junsu said making Zaina giggle a lot, making him understand what Zaina was interpreting from that statement. “ok stop giggling silly, its just breakfast!” he said.

He neatly, like an English butler served the breakfast he made with pride and honor. He made himself comfortable next to her while serving himself. “go on try it. I bet its amazing!” he suggested. Zaina had a piece of the pancake which was drenched in maple syrup. She immediately exclaimed with an “ooooooooooaaaaaaauuuuummmmmmm” which by no doubt confirmed that the food tasted amazing.

They sat comfortable leaning on each other enjoying the morning sun which gloriously complimented with the food. They finished their breakfast and heaving their tea. It was very silent with only the voices of early morning chirpy birds. Zaina started, “uuumm…Junsu …last night…..i….umm…was….” “beautiful” he finished the sentence for her. She looked into his honest eyes with a lot of love that even the birds could notice. “I mean what I say Zaina. You are an amazing woman and you let me be a part of you. So thank you.” A tear drop rolled down her cheek as she hugged his warm body. He was happy.

“Zaina can I tell you something?”

“sure anything!”

“that’s a very expensive shirt of mine your wearing.”

She looked at him with piercing eyes and hit it on his arm! She immediately started ing them without realizing this was exactly what he wanted. “Hold on! your playing with me again aren’t you?!” they had a small tiff on the breakfast couch which they ended with a passionate morning kiss.

Breaking away from the kiss, which she regretted, she asked him, “we’ll go for a drive?”

“I know the perfect place I want to take you.”

They got dressed and were in the car within the next two hours. Junsu looked so manly and charming as he waited for her leaning against the car as the sun shone on his porcelain skin. Zaina was mesmerized and proud that she was dating The Junsu she always loved. “come on baby.” He called out opening the door for her. They got in and drove for the next hour. Zaina noticed they were going up a hill. “Where are we going?” she asked. “you will know.” he replied suggestively.

After another hour of drive up the hill form where they could see the city afar they stopped and got out to enjoy the views.

Zaina stood stunned looking at the beautiful views and the cool breeze made the atmosphere was romantically perfect.

“this…this is the place I always come to when I feel happy, sad, low, excited anything…anything at all. It is a place, we as Kim family always come to and since our first trip here I loved it. But as time passed by, we slowly stopped coming here, but I always did. I feel very safe here.” He explained to Zaina who was listening to him with the utmost concentration. “its beautiful!...just so beautiful.” “like you.” He yet again completed the sentence for her making her blush.

“as time passed by and as my career took off, I bought this place, because I know if someone else did buy it, they would ruin the place. So I bought it myself and promised that I would bring my special someone here. Voila, here we are.” Zaina smiled and gave him a bear hug.

“I’ve also wanted do this for a long time here.” He said with a smirk, pushing Zaina slowly towards the car. “hey whatcha doin’?” “Nothing, just my thing.” He said. He slowly moved forward to Zaina’s pink full lips and kissed them softly. With the sun slowly setting in the horizon, the cool breeze dropping temperature and the birds chirping indicating their way home softened and made the situation very romantic.

They both kissed as there was no tomorrow. Giving access to his playful tongue immediately, they danced in joy and happiness. Junsu was excited to taste her sweetness again. His hands that were wrapped around her waist slowly started to unwrap her and slither it’s way inside of her shirt. She stopped it by holding his hands. He replied with a cute twitch of the nose indicating to her that he wanted to feel her. Feeling the playful  Junsu, she let him do what he wanted with her.

Without breaking the contact with their lips, his hands moved all around her waist swiftly caressing every muscle, turning her on. Zaina’s hands which were wrapped around his neck, was slowly and softly combing his hair.

*tring *tring Zaina’a phone ran followed by Junsu’s phone. “Someone does not like us being happy” he said with the most charming face. At that moment, Zaina, wanted to throw her phone away, pull him closer to him and kiss him again. “aren’t you not gonna answer the call?” he asked her who was staring at his beautiful face. “ye..yes…”

She picked out her phone from her pocket to notice the call was from her mother. “hi mum!” she said looking at Junsu informing him about the caller. “yes Hyung.” he said, informing Zaina that it was Jae on his line.

“hey Junsu, where are you guys now?” he enquired.

“we came up to my property. I wanted to show her around.”

“Have you told her?” he asked.

“uummm…….” He hesitated.

“Junsu answer me!”

“no hyung, I’ve not told her yet about the contract.”

“you better tell her before she finds out by herself. She will really break down if she does find out about our contract by herself and we cant stand that.” He warned Junsu.

“yes, hyung, I’ll tell her tonight.” He assured Jae.

Junsu felt a sudden burden on his shoulder when he noticed the happy Zaina talking to her mum.

“is everything all right?” she asked

“yes…everything is good. Lets go?” he asked her to which she responded with a nod and a smile that made him melt for her.

He wanted to tell her about the contract in this beautiful and serene place. He gathered all his courage and called out to Zaina. “Zaina?” “yes babes?” she turned to face him with a smile. “I want to tell you something.” He started.”

“yeah go on.”

“uumm..its just you..know…….i worked hard on my career?”

“yes…the whole world know about it.”

“no its not that..but you now it right and I’mm…you know…like..things…and us JYJ….”

“Junsu, Junsu…shush. Its fine….whatever it is calm down and when you feel like telling me, tell me.” She said with added by a warm hug. Junsu was lost in the hug and so in confusion.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry guys for the late update. it feels like a lifetime for me to write and i hope you missed me, Zaina and Junsu.

so here is a cute update. Have fun reading adn tell me what you think! MWAH! 

Pic. credit: http://ibringchaos.tumblr.com/