Chapter 1 - Coincidence

All Alone...

One day,I was walking down the road heading home from the grocery with ingredients for salmon

and apple pie for dessert on Sunday evening. Our family is a rich and kind one. My father gave each and everyone of our maids a day off on Sunday ,so on Sunday I'm all on my own. I felt some one stalking me from behind . I turned around and saw two guys staring at me blankly as a car suddenly pass by he disappeared.I thought it was nothing so I went home. When I reached home I started cooking.

My mom always arrive around this time so I quickly arrange all the ingredients. While grilling the salmon I set up the tableware. Then I went on with the apple pie.After everythiong is done my mom arrived.

Me: Welcome back, mom.

Mom:Back, it smells delicious.

Me: You bet it does. Its your favourite salmon fish and also apple pie for dessert.

We ate up. I'm pretty good in cooking so everything finished.I cleaned the dishes and went straight up to my room and changed into my pyjamas. Suddenly, I got an e-mail. Its says ,'Your life of adventure will begin.' I thought it was just a prank so I went to bed.

The next day .....

 

I'm late! I quickly bathed and changed to my school uniform>>>>>>>>images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXEKC56xq6Kp_IiJtTRAl

I didn't stay around to eat I just grabbed a slice of toast and wore my shoe and went into the car.I often sleep late 

and always bring a slice of bread only so I always brought a box of apple juice with me [smart huh > <]. When I reached school I spotted So Hee and Jin ae waiting for me.

Me: Anneyong So Hee, Jin Ae.

SoHee: Anneyong.

Jin Ae: Anneyong.

So Hee: Have you heard Taylor, about the new transfer student.

Me:No.

Jin Ae: Kris and Sehun.They came here by scholarship like you Min Jung.

Me:Chincha! Thats rare.They have to get A+ for every subject to get a scholarship to this school.

So Hee:Ya.I know right.

Me: We have to hurry the bell is about to ring.

We reached the class in time.I took out my pencil case and science book.

Teacher: Okay, class we have two transfer student today. You may come in now Sehun, Kris.

When they came in I stood up without thinking, They are they ones I saw last night. Everyone stared at me. I noticed there are two empty seats beside me. By that I know where they  are sitting.

Teacher: Sehun, Kris you may be seated beside Min Jung. Min Jung please bring them around the school during break.

After an hour and a half, the bell rang.

Min Jung: Where do you want to go first.

Sehun: Toilet.

Kris: Don't be impolite.

Sehun: But.

Min Jung :Its okay follow me.

brought them to the toilet[Although  I don't really want to -looks away-] Next, I then brought them to the cafeteria. We ate lunch there.Then, the gym.I then noticed a bunch of girls glaring at me.[I have a bad feeling about this.]After I brought them to all the places we went to the rooftop. Just then all the girls rushed in and surrounded Sehun and Kris. I tried to stop them but got scolded by them instead. Just then one of them pushed me aside Sehun quickly ran over and saved me before I fell off the roof. Then he shouted

Sehun: Who did that!

Kris: Lets go. Girls now a days. I'm so disappointed.

Before, Sehun saved me a flash of my memories came back. When I reached the ground again I freaked out and fainted because what I saw was me falling off a cliff into something tlike a tornado from the top and the tornado was a mixture of blue and turquoise moreover I was pushed off by.............Jin Ae.

To be continued...

Remember to comment,subcribe and upvote.>.<