Chapter 2 - Questions

All Alone...

When, I woke up I was already in the sickbay.Still lying on the bed. * Oh yeah, Sehun and Kris must've brought me here. . . SEHUN and KRIS!*

I straight away went out of the room to search for them. I looked at the clock it was already lunch time. I went back into the class and took my lunch out and went to the cafeteria. I spotted Sehun and Kris over there and entered the cafeteria. 

Me: Supp!

Sehun: Hi.

Kris: Hi.

Me: Thanks for carrying me back.

Kris: No problem.

Just then a girl came.It was the girl who pushed you off the school just now.

Girl: Sorry for pushing you just now.

Me: No problem.

The girl then went away. So Hee and Jin Ae came by.

So Hee: Where have you been we've been searching for you everywhere!

Jin Ae: Ya. For me I personally think only after you deal with this trouble ALONE then you come to us but before you finish your business you should stay away from us. Oh wait we think of that.

Me: I thought. You were supposed to be my friends.

Jin Ae: Whatever. Lets go So Hee.

So Hee: Jin I don't think so. A friend in need is a friend indeed. I'm going with Taylor.

Me: Thank you, So Hee.

Jin Ae : Whatever. Since I'm the head of  a fan club I don't need you anymore.

We sat down nest to Sehun and Kris.

Me: Sigh

Sehun: Whats that new bracelet of yours.

Kris: Necklace too.

So Hee: Ya when did you get it. Its not on you this morning.

The necklace and bracelet > > >Jewelry+%236.jpegmortal-instruments-charm-bracelet.jpg

Me: I don't know. I didn't by it.

So Hee: Hey look there is an emblem on it. It look so cool.

Sehun: You mind taking it off. Kris and I wants to see it.

Me: Sure.

I tried taking it off. I did it with all my strength but it just won't come out. What is this. Its almost harder than solid.

Me: Sorry. It just won't come off.

Kris: Nevermind. We'll just see it from here.

When Kris and Sehun touched it a flow of huge electricity reached their finger and was shocked by it.

Kris: Ummm... Taylor, Sehun and I have something to tell you. Come to the mall tomorrow on 12 p.m.

Me: Okay? I guess.

After school I went back home and changed>>>>>>>images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY-w_ScPfmFZG4UueauyL>>and>>images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwqts2si3_UKrbQNmiN9l

I went to the park it was peaceful and quiet.I sat down on a bench thinking.

*What is this bracelet and necklace I remember that I've seen it before somewhere.*

I thought I'd call So Hee to go shopping with me. We went around the shopping mall and bought both our winter and autumn clothes since its almost autumn and next its winter.

Me:

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQna-H2kYlhPc54g2xxfor( winter )

mSlviaoqLPiA0tU4XQ8Bq3Q.jpg( winter )

tumblr_static_cute-fashion-kfashion-kore( autumn )

1314055740087184845.jpg ( autumn . . . okay maybe casual too)

So Hee:

tumblr_mf77qi2dar1qml0a5o1_500.png( winter )

tumblr_mny4t9Voku1r8ju0co1_500.png( autumn )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReKZzlhdPmah8LHK5Wc5t( autumn )

1313740276426391334.jpg( winter )

Then I went home and did my homework.Its just I can't stop thinking about what happened.I went to sleep hoping everything will be back tomorrow.

The next day . . . 

I bathed and changed>>>images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc3liiyYjFgFndR54cbiJ I went to the cafe straight away and waited for them. They came a few moments later.

Me: Okay.What do you want to tell me.

Sehun:  What we want to say is that. . .

To be continued ...

Remember to comment, subscribe and upvote. >.<

and please don't seriously I mean it DON'T give too nasty judging