Memory Lost

Butterfly Girl (Don't Go)

Everyone was in Soo Man's office having a meeting about their activities since Luhan won't be there for the time of being.

Everyone was now stressing out as well. 

"Boys I just got a phone call this morning." Soo Man sigh. 

Suho got nervous and so was the rest.

They were all quiet waiting for Soo Man to continue. "It was about Luhan." 

Their eyes widen, "Did they find Luhan?" XiuMin asked hoping they did. Soo Man shook his head.

"They found his car that had crash into an oak tree. He was no where to be found." This news shocked them. 

"Hyung." Sehun's eyes were getting teary. 

Kris stood up, "What happen? How did he crash into an oak tree?" Kris question, they all have their own questions to ask.

Soo Man signal for Kris to sat down which he did. "Eventually we will have to postponed your Wolf and Growl activities once we find Luhan back." 

Suho nodded his head, "But we will have to keep this a secret from the media, as for Luhan's girlfriend please tell her about this matter." Mr. Soo Man stated.

They left the office going back to their dorm. "Luhan gege, what had happen to him?" Tao was getting worry.

Kris pat his back shaking his head. "Don't worry, Luhan will be fine." Tao nodded his head although they all know that it was something serious. 

Its not something that they can just let it off.

"Where can he be?"  Kyungsoo thought. "By the way, where in what place did he crash in?" Suho asked the manager over the phone call.

"Pohang? Isn't that by the country side about 5-6 hours away from Seoul?" Suho question.

"Okay, yes I guess we won't have any activities as of right now so we will be returning to our home to visit family for a while." Suho said. 

All the boys didn't want to go home, they want to go look for Luhan only.

 


 

Kimmi stared at the guy who was sleeping on her mattress while the doctor was giving him a check up.

A few hours had pass by the doctor walk out of her room as she was in the kitchen making some porridge for him once he wake up.

"Dr. Kim is he alright?" Kimmi asked once he walk out with a smile.

He nodded, "He's fine, but he had hit his head badly on that rock that you found him at. It may cause him to have a brain damage or lost memory but once he's awaken. Call me to come and get him check up one more time." Kimmi nodded her head as the doctor took his leave.

Kimmi rush to her room and sat in front of the guy. 

"What brought him out here during that crazy rain storm?" Kimmi wonder sighing. Kimmi wet the towel in the hot water, wiping all the dirt off him and changing his clothes since Mrs. Han had left some of her husband's clothes for him.

Staring at his calm peaceful face she can tell that he came from Seoul but he did not look Korean at all.

It was already night time and he hadn't wake up yet. Kimmi frown watching him rest.

"Please be okay by tomorrow." Kimmi said staring at his hand wondering if she should hold it or not.

Her hand slowly made its way to his, his hand was cold and soft. "As for a guy, you sure have a soft hand." Kimmi chuckle.

"You should wake up soon, so you can go back home to your family and friends I'm sure they are worry about you." Kimmi squeeze his hand a little before going to sleep.

Kimmi open an extra mattress, grabbing the other pillow and blanket from the closet. Lying next to Luhan she switch off the lights and fall asleep.

-

That night Luhan wince in pain as he slowly open his eyes. Everything was dark in the room and his head was paining him.

"Ahhh, my head why does it hurt so much." He held onto the Band-Aid around his head.

Looking around he stared at the time not far from where he slept it was already five in the morning. 

Luhan groan in pain, switching the lights on he saw a girl sleeping peacefully a few feet away from him. "Where am I? Who is she." He thought looking around he saw a cup of water and some medicine lying on the counter table. Suspecting that it was for him he took a tablet and the pain was slowly fading away.

Luhan sat up staring at the girl closely.

Kimmi woke up due to the light that was hitting her eyes. Rubbing one of her eyes she decided to check on Luhan.

And there was a guy sitting infront of her of course shocking her she quickly back away. 

"Ahhh." She let out a small scream, but Luhan only blankly stared at her.

"Who are you?" Luhan asked her and Kimmi finally realize it was the person she had help.

Sighing in relief Kimmi frown. "I'm suppose to be asking you that question. Who are you?" Kimmi point at him as he grab her finger.

"Pointing is disrespectful." Kimmi blushed pulling her finger out of his gripped.

"Sorry. U-ummm a-are you hungry?" Luhan nodded his head bitting his lower lip Kimmi cringe at the sight of him doing that.

He look like a little baby. 

That morning Luhan ate alot of the food Kimmi made as she sat in front of him as she watch him eat. "You sure have the appetite to eat." Luhan smile.

"I don't know why but I'm really hungry." Kimmi nodded her head with a smile, it was a good sign so far.

"What is your name?" Kimmi decided to ask. Luhan stops eating and thought about it.

"What is my name? I-I don't remember." He confess. Kimmi's mouth drop, "What?" 

"You heard me I don't remember." He repeat.

"Did he happen to lose his memory?" Kimmi thought as she call the doctor.