Where's Luhan?

Butterfly Girl (Don't Go)

Kimmi ran to the window checking to see if the sky was clear today. A smile appear once she saw the sun rising over trees.

"Today will be another great day." She mutters to herself carrying her small basket out the door ready to go pick some vegetables at the garden not far or near her house.

Riding her bike enjoying the fresh air through the small forest. 

"Good morning Mrs. Han!" Kimmi wave as she rode her bike pass Mrs. Han's garden. "Going gardening again Kimmi?" She waved.

Kimmi giggles, "Yes! See you later." Kimmi quickly rush to her garden. 

Living alone after her parents pass away, although it was difficult when she was younger but keeping herself strong she surpass everything alone and with the help of Mrs. Han. Now that she is alot older, making a living wasn't as hard anymore since Mrs. Han her neighbor who had always been with her throughout her life had help teach her how to gardening her own vegetables and teach her how to cook help her.

Mrs. Han was like a second mother to Kimmi so she was someone that Kimmi cherish.

Kimmi finally reach her garden, getting off from her bike walking towards the vegetables she picks one by one. 

"This one looks ready." She thought, wondering what she will cook tonight.

Walking closer the end of her garden where there was a big hill over the top Kimmi decided to check if her radish were ready to be picked.

Kimmi dig one out and stared at it closely. "Ehh, not quite ready hopefully next two week." Kimmi sigh about to look away when she suddenly saw a body lying behind the rock near the hills.

Kimmi was curious so she decided to go check it out. Taking a few steps towards that body her heart was beating fast. 

"Who would be sleeping out here in the wild early in the morning?" She thought. Once she was near the body she saw that he was unconscious.

She gasp dropping her basket once she saw that the person was injured and his head was bleeding she ran towards that body.

Turning the body around to have a closer look she was shock. Its a guy.

Didn't know what to do Kimmi shook him a little hoping he would wake up but it didn't happen. Is he still alive? Using her hand to check if he was still breathing. Luckily he was so she quickly carry his body even if she wasn't strong she stumble along with him towards their town.

 


 

XiuMin woke up from his sleep, stretching and yawning looking around to see if his roommate was awake. 

He was surprise when the bed was empty. So walking out of his room he made his way towards the other's room waking them up to prepare for today's schedule.

One by one everyone taking turn using the bathroom.

"Hyung, I'm still sleepy." Tao complains holding onto his panda and leaning against Kris who was waiting for his turn to use the bathroom.

Sehun yawn coming down the hallway with his covers in his arms dragging them towards the livingroom. "Where's Luhan hyung?" he asked sitting next to Kai who was sitting and sleeping on the sofa.

XiuMin walk towards the living room. "He's not there? But he wasn't in his bed when I woke up." XiuMin stated.

Kyungsoo and Lay went to make some breakfast for the boys while they all get ready. 

"He's not here and he's not in his room then where is he?" Suho asked checking their schedule for today.

Kris look at the group. "Did he told you about going somewhere in the morning yesterday?" Kris asked XiuMin who only shook his head in respond.

"He didn't mention anything." 

Baekhyun tilt his head. "But I do remember seeing him stressing out about something. Try asking ChoRong he might be over there?" 

The boys raised a brow at Baekhyun, "Why would he be there at this time in the morning Baek." Chanyeol open the door as Kris and Tao enter the bathroom.

Lay took out his phone and dial Luhan's number but it sent him straight to voice mail only. "His phone is off, why not try what Baekhyun had suggested." Lay said as Baekhyun sticks out his tongue.

XiuMin walk back to their rooms while Suho phone ChoRong.

"He's not there?" Suho was now getting worry. "Oh nothing, Maybe he left to Starbuck early in the morning so we're just looking for him." Suho made an excuse as they hang up.

"He''s not there." XiuMin came out  of the room with a face like he had seen a ghost or something.

"GUYS!" he yelled causing everyone to look towards his way.

"What is it?" Kyungsoo hissed setting the table up.

"Some of Luhan's clothes are missing and his traveling bag too." XiuMin said as everyone's mouth dropped.

"Does that mean Luhan hyung ran away?" Sehun asked pouting.

"No don't think that Sehun-ah he's just going somewhere." Chanyeol patted his back. 

Kai stretch as something on the table next to their sofa caught his eyes. "Oh look its a letter from Luhan." Kai said as he open the letter.

"What did he wrote?" Chen asked.

 

Sorry guys for running away and not saying anything. 

I really have to get away from Seoul for a week. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Don't call me cause I turn my phone off. 

I'm really stressing out I need to get some fresh air and release some stress.

I know I will be in big trouble once I'm back but don't worry I'll just solve it out on my own.

Sincerely,

Lu Han

 

"Luhan ran away." Suho close his eyes trying to clam himself.

"How are we going to explain this to Soo Man or Manager?" Chen cross his arms.

"Explain what?" The manager enter looking at the boys who were shock hearing his voice. 

"Hyung." They all called out.

 

"