3

Is It Wrong To Love You

Kaeun and E-Young were now music teachers in training. They worked in a small but busy school and helped in most of the music classes every day. They were quite popular among the students. The two were inseperable. They knew there were rumours going around about them from some of the less kinder students, so they decided they had to seperate.

"How about we only have some lessons apart? Like in the morning.. Because I want to be with you in the afternoon." Said Kaeun, putting the timetable on the table.

"What if I have toothpaste on myself in the morning though? Who will tell me?" E-Young asked.

"You'll be fine. But you've got some toothpaste on your cheek." Kaeun said.

E-Young started rubbing both her cheeks. "Is it gone yet?"

"You're missing it completely.." Kaeun mumbled, taking E-Young's hand and putting it where the toothpaste was. "Your hand is on it now."

E-Young started rubbing her cheek again. "Gone now?"

"..No. Let me get it." Kaeun said, gently rubbing E-Young's cheek until the toothpaste was gone. "There."

After they planned their timetable, they went to their seperate classes.

 

The day went quite slowly, when they saw each other Kaeun ran towards E-Young and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you~" Kaeun said, picking E-Young up and carried her up the road.

E-Young giggled. "Kaeun, you're squishing me."

Kaeun put E-Young down. "I needed to hug you though."

"I can see that." E-Young said.

They made their way home. As soon as they got there, Kaeun flopped down on the couch and E-Young sat on her.

"Yah! I'm not your pillow!" Kaeun squeaked.

"Shh. Pillows aren't supposed to talk." E-Young said, grinning.

Kaeun picked E-Young up and flipped their position so E-Young was on the bottom.

"You can be my pillow now." Said Kaeun.

E-Young pulled Kaeun down and kissed her softly. "Ani~ Just cuddle with me~"

Kaeun rested her head against E-Young and smiled. "Cute."

They both fell asleep together in the same position.

They woke up quite late, it was a Saturday so they didn't need to do anything today. Kaeun was the first to wake up. She was a bit worried she may have crushed E-Young so she got up slowly, trying not to disturb E-Young. She went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast when she felt E-Young's arms around her waist.

"Good morning Kaeunnie~" She said, nuzzling her cheek against Kaeun's neck.

"Good morning E-Youngie." Said Kaeun, smiling.

 

They spent most of the day sat inside watching TV because E-Young was still tired.

"Kaeun.." E-Young said, yawning.

"Yes?" Kaeun asked, E-Young's hair.

"I love you.." E-Young pulled Kaeun closer and kissed her softly.

"I love you too.." Kaeun mumbled in between the kiss.

"Let's go shower Kaeunnie." She said, pulling Kaeun up off the couch and bringing her into the bathroom.

After showering, they put their pyjamas on and cuddled together in bed.

"You're always so warm.." Kaeun mumbled, snuggling close to E-Young.

"It's because I'm always with you." E-Young said, holding Kaeun close.

Kaeun smiled and closed her eyes. "Goodnight E-Youngie.."

"Goodnight Kaeunnie.. Sleep well.." Said E-Young.