The Capture

Battle Royale: 41K

“Did you remember to hang out that laundry?”

 

Mir just stared at Lee Joon as if he’d asked do cows make bananas,

 

“So did you?” asked Joon, raising an eyebrow

 

“No, sorry. I didn’t. Do you think we’ll get kimchi fried rice tomorrow or just kimchi?” drabbled Mir completely off topic.

 

While Joon began to lament about paying attention, Mir stared out the car’s window. He closed his eyes, thinking about nothing more than the air tickling his face. It had been a busy day and he didn’t need or want to do anything more. That’s why he’d chosen to ride back with Joon rather than the other members - Joon was ok with silence.

 

“If you’re so tired, why didn’t you go earlier. You knew I couldn’t leave filming until 11” tsked Joon

 

It was pointless saying it was because he was fine with being quiet. That fact clearly had been contradicted by this painfully long car ride. Eyes half shut, Mir shrugged.

 

“Pretty sure we’re getting rice tomorrow”

 

“Excuse me, but you just missed the exit” Joon leaned to the right, peering at the taxi driver, “Sir we have a tight sched-”

 

“I’m sure your company will forgive being late” called the driver

 

“Clearly you don’t know what company we work for” chuckled Mir, pleased by his own one liner

 

“You are Lee Joon though, Lee Changsun, MBLAQ?” the driver took out a cigarette as the taxi slowed at the intersection, “I hope I have the correct passenger”

 

Joon smirked,

 

“The one and on-”

 

The driver had turned around to face his passengers, shoving the cigarette into Joon’s neck. Loudly Joon yelled, expecting to feel a painful burn from the ashes. Instead it was a sting, a sting from a medical syringe. Helplessly Mir watched this all, trying to understand why this was happening and what he should do. He began to pull at the door handle, punch the window, but there was no way he was leaving - with or without the unconscious 25 year old man beside him.

 

“If you struggle, I’ll have to do that to you also” warned the man, continuing to drive down the highway


So his options are struggle and get drugged, or wait until they arrive at this whack jobs house - and then get drugged? Mir wasn’t exactly a genius but he sure wasn’t an idiot. He pounded and kicked at the door and window even harder. The next thing he felt was a sharp poke. All he had time to do was look at Joon’s limp figure before collapsing on to the seat also.