part 2

Well This Is Awkward!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Going back inside my room I saw Jiho oppa is looking at the picture of us back in high school. Well, don’t you know where to keep your hands off? Shishhh men what do they know anyway.

“Hey, I tried to call Seunghyun oppa but I cannot reached him right now. Is it okay for you to wait for a little bit? I’m sure oppa will come to look for us.” I convinced him.

“Oh its okay. I can wait. Its not like this is my first time being here anyway. Remember I’ve been here before helping you out with your homework, right?” he asked me.

“Oh yeah, the memories back then. Thanks a lot for helping me out back then. “ I said.

“No biggie, we are friend after all, right ___?” he looked at me.

“Sure, we are, Oppa.” I said to him. He smiles after hearing that. Its become a dead silence after that. I literally can’t think of anything to talk about with him around me. Well this is really awkward, I whispered to myself.

“ I do miss hearing you call me oppa, ___, like when were young. I’m so sorry bout what happened back then. If it hurt you in any ways, I am sincerely sorry about it ___. “ he said looking back at me with that sorry face.

“Well. Its all in the past, Oppa. It is long forgotten.” I said not looking at him. “Forget about that. How is life? How is it like to be known worldwide? Is it fun? I’m sure you’ve got a lot of fans around you? I tried to change the mood.

“Its great really. I’ve been in love with making music since I was young, you know that. And to actually given the chance to do it as a job, is really a god bless. I’ve dreamed it  since I was a kid.” He said smiling.

“I’m really happy that you have achieved your dream, oppa. After all those years I heard you making music until I can feel blood coming out of my ears, I’m truly am glad you got to be what you wanted to be.” I praised him. “How bout  your personal life? Do you have a girlfriend of your own now? How is she like?” I asked eventhough I know the answer would on hurt me.

“ Nahhh, I’m still single. I don’t think I have ever date before. My life is very hectic all the time so to be able to just be here sitting here now is really a good rest for me.” He says.

“I hope you take care of yourself well, oppa. Don’t want the famous producer to fall ill after all the hardwork, right oppa?” I .

  “Awwww, is my kiddo worried about me?” Suddenly he was the one teasing me. He started to tickle me like what we used to do in the past. And we suddenly find ourselves looking into each other’s eyes. Then Jiho oppa realized it and pulled back from me.

“I’m sorry ___. It wasn’t my intention to do anything bad.” He continued.

“ Its okay , Oppa. You don’t have to keep on apologizing to me. We are just trolling around, thats it. Like we did before right, oppa?. As friends that is.” I assured him. The level of awkwardness keep on increasing after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter