part 1

Well This Is Awkward!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys. Whats up? My  name is Choi ___ . I’m 20 years old and a college student. Today was supposed to be a beautiful day because today my big bro and his fiancée are having their engagement party at our house. The party started very good with all of our friends came and congratulates the newly engaged couple at la casa de Choi. Bommie unnie look stunning with the yellow sundress we picked together eventhough I knew that Bom unnie will eventually picked this dress because it is her design anyway. My brother looks dashing as usual in his favourite casual suit that he always wear. The couple is surely suitable with each other, no doubt bout that.

                The event was running smoothly with everyone having a great time and happy looking at the engaged couple. While I was helping my parents greeting the guests at the front door, my eyes suddenly landed on this familiar young man with that blonde hair, Woo Jiho or famously known as Zico the young musical genius in the music industry. Oh tttt!!!! What the hell is he doing here?!!!!!! ( I screamed in my head). This probably is my brother’s plan, he is really convinced that her little sis and this guy will eventually becoming a couple.  Yeah when hell freezes over!!!

Suddenly the past come crashing in. I remember that dreadful day like it was just yesterday......

  4 years before:

It is a sunny day. The sun shines brightly in Cheondamdong High School. It is a perfect day to have lunch outside. But here I was, in the ladies room inside the toilet, sweating like crazy. I’m trying to convinced myself that its all going to be okay, that everythingis going to be fine. I’m going to confessed to Jiho oppa today. Wish me luck!! Goshhhh I’m sooo crazy to be talking to myself inside the toilet. Gawddddd help me.

I was making my way to the usual spot that we’ve been hanging for lunch all year round. Everyone is there, Block B, the gang Jiho oppa is in. He is chatting with Kyung oppa animatedly. Goshhhh he is sooo cuteee. How can I be head over heel with this guy is a mystery unsolved.

“ Jiho oppa, can I talk to you for a moment?” I asked.

“Sure, kiddo,” he treated me like I’m a kid but we are only one year apart actually. Hmm I hope it would change after this.

“Lets talk outside oppa, come on.” He just smiled at me with that beautiful smile of him.

“ So what’s up? What do you need to talk about?,” oppa asked me. Godd give me strength for this.

“Uhmmm, actually Oppa I have this feeling that I can’t get off my chest and I need to let you know about  it. Listen carefully ok. OPPA I’m In Love With You. Would you like to be my boyfriend?,” fuhhhhh there I said it. It suddenly felt a little lighter after I said it. I was looking at oppa’s face for any reaction but all I can see is a confused look on his face.

“____, it is nice for  you to say that to me but I’m afraid what I’m going to tell you is not what you are hoping for . I’m sorry,___. I don’t think ‘us’ is going to work because I don’t have that similar feeling towards you. I only love you like a brother love his sister, thats it. I hope we can still be friend, right?”he said not looking at me. Luckily, I’m sitting down because it felt like everything is falling down around me.

“Its okay, oppa. It is worth the try anyway. Ummmm, can you excuse me because I’ve got somewhere I need to go. Sorry to make you feel uncomfortable about this, bye oppa.” And with that I ran as fast as I can to a place where I can be alone. I sat on the floor at the rooftop while trying to stop my tears from falling down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter