love laѕтѕ a lιғeтιмe ; Lee Jaejin

 

laѕт love

hrtswl_divider_blkred_by_drache_lehre-d5uunih_zps49139aef.gif

Eight years; It had been eight long years since Jaejin and _____ had begun dating and, though life was difficult at times, the two remained as close as ever throughout the years. The people around them often wondered how the two were able to put up with each other for so long, how they dealt with the silly fights and the time spent apart while _______ was away at school. And they always gave people the same answer when they were questioned about it; It was love.

As the two sat atop a large blanket sprawled out across the grassy terrain, ________ nestled perfectly in Jaejin's lap, they stared up at the infinite stars above, engrossed in the beauty of the picturesque scene. Carefully, attempting to remain unnoticed, Jaejin's hand slipped back and begun digging around in the pocket of his jacket, searching for a small box that he had kept hidden from ______ for years, waiting for the perfect moment to present it to her. His slender fingers closed around the package, pulling it from its place.

Jaejin took his chance when ______ leaned her back against his chest and held his hand out in front of her, the small box propped open, revealing a glittering ring sat atop a comfy, little cushion. _______ stared, wide-eyed, at the piece of jewellery, hanging open slightly as she searched for her words. Her head whipped around, her eyes locking with Jaejin's chocolate-brown orbs. “Will you marry me, _______?,” he asked the generic question, but continued on with a soft voice. “I want you to be mine, forever. I've only ever wanted you, and you're all I'm ever gonna want. Please, marry me!”

Her brown optics glistened, shimmering with tears of joy as she manoeuvred herself around to face him, still fixed atop his lap. With a toothy smile on her face, she reeled her hand backwards, before bringing it back to collide with Jaejin's muscular chest. “Pabo!,” she scolded, her voice cracking slightly from her quiet sobs. “What the hell took you so damn long?!” With a laugh, Jaejin cupped her face in his hand and placed a loving kiss on her lips, while his other hand rubbed gingerly at his chest.

Ah, with punches like hers, we'll just have to call this one a tie.