love laѕтѕ a lιғeтιмe ; Lee Jaejin

 

wнy are yoυ ѕo ѕтυввorn?!

hrtswl_divider_blkred_by_drache_lehre-d5uunih_zps49139aef.gif

The boisterous ringing of the doorbell echoed throughout ________'s house, immediately grabbing her attention. Excitement ran through her veins as she slapped on the last few finishing touches of her make-up and bolted out of her bedroom. All remained well and good as she rushed towards the front door, eager to see the smiling face awaiting her on the other side, but it all fell apart when she reached the fourth last step of the staircase.

In an instant, her feet became tangled up in her simple, yet elegant, floor-length dress and she toppled downwards towards the hardwood floor below. With a whimper of pain and a grunt of embarrassment, she hauled herself off the hard surface, catching her reflection mockingly staring back at her from the window's glass. She flattened her once-perfect hair back into place and brushed the specks of dirt from her dress, then proceed to make her way to the door again, this time much slower.

_______ reached out a hand and gradually pulled the door open, only to find Jaejin staring at her with a knowing grin plastered across his facial features. “I heard that, y'know,” he stated, his smile never faltering. With a huff, she attempted to slam the door, only to have it stopped by his foot, placed in the crack of the door, as if he knew what her reaction would be.

With a pout on her face, ________ leaned her back on the wall and slid down to the floor, her arms crossed across her chest. “I've changed my mind, then. I don't want to go anywhere with you!,” she spoke, her voice holding a very evident whine.

“C'mon, ______, I was just joking!” Jaejin crouched down in front of her, his previous grin switching to a gentle smile. “Don't be so stubborn.” She denied his accusations fervently with a quick shake of her head, but he chuckled in return and poked at her pouting bottom lip. “If that, right there, isn't stubborn, I don't know what is. You can't miss your own prom night!”

He stood, holding his hand out towards the brunette-haired female, which she reluctantly took, allowing him to pull her up. “Fine. But, I'm STILL not happy about it,” she grumbled.

Jaejin- 1 ; _______- 0