Chapter 3

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kris had arrived at exactly 7pm to pick you up for Luhan's party. You had worn a short black dress that hugged your curves and even showed a bit of cleavage. You had your hair washed and blown, and you wore many accessories. You sprayed on Victoria's Secret y Little Things Noir scented body mist perfume to make yourself smell extra good. You had your makeup well done to further enhance your look. Furthermore, your tiny feet were clad with Kate Spade's three inch black high heels.    Kris rang the doorbell and you went to open the door for him. The moment Kris saw you, he paused and stared which made you feel self conscious. After awhile, you punched him lightly on the arm, "I know I look pretty but please try and control your feels."   Kris seemed to snap out of his trance. "You look amazing, girl."    You didn't know why but you blushed when he said that and you scolded yourself mentally. You have a boyfriend, remember that! you reminded yourself, and hooked arms with Kris and walked down towards his car to the party.    --- "Baby cakes!" Hyuna screamed in delight when she saw Jongin walking towards the party location, at Luhan's mansion. She was standing in front of the mansion waiting for him. Jongin has so far ignored 20 missed calls from Hyuna, urgently calling him because he was late and worried about his coming or not. When she finally saw his tall figure and stern face slowly approaching her, she flashed him a wide grin and walked towards him.   "You're late by two hours!" Hyuna pouted at him, and to her annoyance he ignored her. "It's already getting dark."    Jongin looked into the mansion through the doors, trying to look for his girlfriend, then turned to look at Hyuna. "I'm not here for you, Hyuna-ssi."    Hyuna sighed in desperation and grabbed him by his arms. "I know, Kai. But please, just for tonight, can you just cool down? Just have fun, don't think about your troubles. Just for tonight. Okay?" Hyuna then proceeded to hug him tightly, and Jongin could feel her s against his chest. He felt strangely and cursed himself for feeling that way. --- You could have sworn you saw Jongin and Kim Hyuna hug it out on the street below. Kim Hyuna... The girl who broke your boyfriend's heart so mercilessly. The biggest there was out there who was in your school. Granted, she has great looks and a great body but that doesn't give her the ability to do these dirty acts. Hyuna had kept trying to break your relationship with Jongin these past few years, and it was irritating the out of you.   Still, you were unsure and you kept convincing yourself that you were too drunk and your eyes were playing tricks on you. You let your mind slip away from Jongin and Hyuna and focused on dancing with the charming Kris, equally drunk as you are. Kris grinded you from behind and danced alongside you all night. You had so much fun you totally forgot about the whole drama of Jongin, Hyuna, and everything. Now, the whole world evolved around you, and Kris.  --- Jongin had walked into the party searching high and low for you, but to no avail. He didn't have the mood to party or drink tonight so he sat on the side by a bar, while his eyes continued to search for you. He had a feeling you were here somewhere but he just had to find you. Unfortunately, Hyuna stuck by Jongin.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter