Chapter 2

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5th. It was the 25th of June. Only five days after Jongin left. You crossed out the day on your calendar with a black marker, then collapsed on your bed. Five days of loneliness, sadness, sorrow and being a heartbroken wreck. Five days of crying uncontrollably, five days of being a total failure. But you were gonna wait for Jongin - your lovely, adorable Jongin - to come back to you, and you will never give up that hope.

 

---

 

"Really? He said that?" Kris, your best guy-friend, exclaimed while his eyes widened in shock to the size of saucers. 

 

"Yeah." You whipped out another tissue and blew your nose into it. "I know I'm pathetic. Sorry I called you over and bothered you with my ." You stood up and straightened your shirt, getting ready to usher Kris out of your house. You were in such a mess you called Kris, your best guy friend since you two were young, to talk things out. 

 

Kris, the 1.87m tall guy with sharp features and strikingly good looks that could melt girl's hearts with just a simple smile, came over within ten minutes with chocolate ice cream, beer and chick flicks all for you; he knew what you wanted. He was always there for you whenever you needed help just as when you are always the first to help him when he's in trouble as well. He could always be your prom date when you didn't have one in the past but with Jongin around, he didn't stand a chance. It wasn't like you were very worried about Kris not having a partner, he had tons of girls throwing themselves at him. However, you two were still very close and this made Jongin jealous sometimes.

 

"WHAT! No! You are not troubling me alright sweetie, I've made that very clear." Kris held onto your wrist, and gestured for you to sit down. "Just because Jongin is such a jerk doesn't mean the rest of the male population complies, (Y/N)." Kris scoffed.

 

You turned around and stared at Kris with huge eyes. "Jongin is NOT a jerk. We're just cooling down from the bad stages of our relationship. I'm sure he'll be back soon." You sat back down, and lay against Kris's chest. "I just miss the past so much where we would just sit together and not say anything because we're comfortable like that. Now, when we see each other, all we do is fight." You were unaware that a tear has already dropped until Kris wiped it away for you. 

 

"Sweetheart, don't cry." Kris cooed, and hugged you tightly against him. "I know it's hard right now," he said, and put a kiss to your forehead. "But if you two really love each other, it will work out someday. I guess it's wise of him to just distant himself away for awhile. Relax, okay?"

 

You nodded, and softly cried beside your ever loving bestie. How did you get so lucky to get a friend that you can rely so much on? 

 

The two of you simply sat in silence as he held you. Finally Kris broke the comfortable silence. "Hey anyway, I've been invited to a party. Come with me." 

 

You shook your head. "The one that Luhan organized? I already turned him down. Nah, I was thinking of sleeping early today." 

 

Kris nudged your arm. "Pleaseeeeeeee," he whined. When you still insisted on not going, he did some aegyo. You had to give in to his awkward cutely done aegyo and his silly antics.

 

"Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter