Baekhyun - The Paranormals

exo fanfictions: highly recommended

Title: The Paranormals

Author: Andante

Genres: Fantasy, Romance, School Life, Supernatural

Main Characters: Jieun (OC), Baekhyun

Status: Completed

 

Summary:

It all started when she was only 6. Park Ji Eun suddenly woke up from a nightmare and claim that she could control fire. Her mother didn’t believe her of course, until Ji Eun set her entire house on fire.

On her 7th birthday, she got another power. But this time, she didn’t dare to reveal her powers. People discriminated her and called her a monster. All her friends left her. And it goes on and on until she was 16 years old.

She was an outcast.

Nobody wanted her.

So she hid herself.

Until one day she received a letter from the most prestigious school in South Korea – S.M Academy.

In there, she met 12 drop dead gorgeous guys and one of them caught her attention. With his mysterious dark eyes and fabulous hair, she was just planning to maybe…come out of her shell.

And then he opened his mouth.

Baekhyun is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. Both of them do not get along, at all.

But when Ji Eun suddenly got attacked on her first day of school, Baekhyun saved her.

And then everything else happens in a blur.

Powers like hers were everywhere. People were practically flying in the school, objects were floating. And the 12 guys in the school were the Special Stars; they wield the most dangerous and destructive powers.

Especially Baekhyun’s powers. His touch destroys all.

What happens if she's the only person who’s immune to his touch?

And the most important question of all: How is she associated with them?

 

Read it here!