Scars

Scars

Allkpop breaking news: Seungri’s relationship in ruins?

Recently Seungri’s girlfriend ___ was spotted in a trendy Seoul coffee house with none other than Bang Yongguk of BAP! The two were seen drinking coffee and chatting comfortably for several hours long into the night. Onlookers described the couple to be very comfortable and natural in each other’s company. We wonder if this spells the end of Seungri’s and ___ relationship.

What do you think? Comment below!”

You looked at the article that your friend had sent to you since she had found it rather funny. You on the other hand had thousands of thoughts going through your head. You knew Seunghyun had already seen the article since he had downloaded a Google Alert for his name. You also knew that he was quite bad with stuff like this, he would get very jealous and feel hurt. You tried to contact him to explain the situation before things got out of hand but you couldn’t get a hold of him.

He wasn’t the studio since you had just called Teddy. He also wasn’t in the apartment since you had just come from there. You had called all of his band members and none of them had a clue where he was. He also wasn’t picking up his phone so the question was: where was Seunghyun?

You tried to calm down and think rationally. Seunghyun loved loads of things like the fair and the cinema but he couldn’t go there because of the mayhem that would ensue so where could he have gone? Going home to Gwanju would take too long and could possibly mess up his schedule so you knew for sure that he was still in Seoul.

So you drove around the entire for the next few hours, sometimes getting out of the car and going to every single place that you knew he loved but coming up short everywhere that you went. You were now on your way to the YG building to ask the boys for help when you remembered about the rooftop garden that he’d once told you about.

You drove as fast as you were legally allowed and parked the car downstairs without even locking it. He would kill you for that later. Since Seunghyun had introduced you to everyone here already people weren’t shocked to see you though they were a bit confused when they saw you running through corridors and up flights of stairs at the speed of light in the middle of the night. You paid them no attention though – you had to find your Seunghyun.

By the time you had made it to the roof it felt like your legs were made of lead and your lungs were on fire. Your hair was plastered to your forehead with sweat and your cheeks were rosy from running. You opened the door that led outside, stumbled your way over to Seunghyun and smacked him firmly in the chest.

“You idiot!” you wheezed. “I was so worried! Never do that again!” you told him firmly.

“Why would you care? Shouldn’t you be with your new boyfriend Yonglook or whatever his name is?” Seunghyun answered you with the most adorable pout ever. It was hard to take him serious when he was acting so cute but you had to remember that some part of him was being serious. He really did feel threatened by ‘Yonglook’.

“Babo, why would I ever need anyone else when I have you?” you answered him sweetly while playing with his fingers.

“That’s not what the news is saying! There are pictures and even accounts of you two together so don’t lie to me!” he told you nastily as he snatched his hand out of yours.

“You should have just asked me. Yongguk and I go way back, he’s my brothers best friend and when I moved to Seoul I even lived with him for a while but since the became a trainee I hadn’t seen him so we met up yesterday to catch up. I even told you I was off to meet an old friend.” you explained patiently. You could tell he was really hurt by the news story and you couldn’t blame him. Several of his old girlfriends had cheated on him and it was only natural to carry those scars.

You could see Seunghyun’s face turning red so you quickly leaned in and pecked him on the cheek to save him anymore embarrassment.

“You’re cute when you’re angry though, jagi” you told him teasingly while giggling.

“Ya! I wasn’t jealous! I’m the great Lee Seunghyun – I don’t get jealous!” he said cockily.

Yep, Seunghyun was definitely over it.