Special Chapter

Together Again: Sequel to (Lies)

After Kai and Soojin got back together, everything is perfect. No one was against their relationship anymore. Until the time came that Kai asked for Soojin's hand to be his wife.

=5 Years After=

"Appa" Little Jungah whispered to his father's ear who is peacefully sleeping next to his dear wife. "Appa" She repeated. "Hmm?" Kai hummed in response and slowly turned to his daughter while sleepily rubbing his eyes. "yes baby?" Kai asked to their 4 year old daughter.

"Appa, let's make breakfast for mommy. Today is her birthday right?"Jungah smiled and tugged her father's arm. Kai smiled and carefully got up so that he won't wake you. "Yes today is mommy's birthday" Kai replied to your daughter and picked her up then went outside to prepare you breakfast.

"Appa, what does mommy like?"Jungah said cutely while putting a finger under her chin in a thinking position. "Hmmm when me and your mommy were still dating, she loves to eat pancakes with strawberries and cream" Kai said and smiled brightly to your daughter.

"Then let's make that appa!" Jungah excitedly said. "Arasso arasso" Kai chuckled seeing how excited your daughter is. He and Jungah looked for the ingredients and started preparing your breakfast. Meanwhile, you are sleeping peacefully until you heard clanking sounds at the kitchen.

You opened your eyes and rolled in your bed just to find out that your husband isn't beside you. You went outside towards the kitchen when you heard whispering. "Appa, do you think we woke mommy up? You dropped the pan" Jungah said to his father who is picking up the pan. Thankfully, They already placed the pancake in a plate before he dropped the pan.

"Ahhh baby I don't know but I hope not. Today is a special day for your mommy and we want this as a surprise right?" Kai asked and Jungah smile while nodding her head cutely.

You smiled to yourself and cleared your throat making Kai and Jungah jump in surprise. "Mommy~" "Yeobo~" Kai and and Jungah said at the same time. You smiled and walked up to them. "Did I wake you up?" Kai asked consciously. "Hmm yes you did" You said jokingly.

"Aww sorry mommy for daddy's clumsiness, Happy Birthday mommy~" Jungah pouted and hugged your leg. You laughed at your daughter's words while Kai pouted and his face grew red. "Awww yeobo I'm sorry I ruined the surprise and happy birthday too~" Kai said and hugged you. "It's okay I was still surprised to see you cook anyway and to see our little princess help her daddy in cooking" You said and picked your daughter up and pecked her and her father.

The both of them smiled and you had a family hug. "Well, what about you taste our cooking and later on we'll go to the park to celebrate your birthday and also have a family day?" Kai proposed and you happily nodded. Finally you and your family will have a time together since Kai's schedule is packed.

You three got ready for a tiring but exciting day in the park filled with love and happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~ So I hope that this special chapter is good enough if not, I'm sorry T^T I'm just nervous because they would say the honor list tomorrow I am a part of it and I hope I am still the top 1. Wish me luck~^^