Final

Together Again: Sequel to (Lies)

5 months passed since your last talk with Jongin. EXO had increased their popularity nowadays.But there you are continuing with your life after 3 long months of crying. You went through depression, you just can't stop thinking about what he did to you.

In the other side Jongin is not in his best state. Although EXO had been more popular, it just added to all the stress he's feeling. In every fansign he tries his best to smile although all those smiles are fake. You are the only one who could keep him sane.His only inspiration. But with you gone, how could he keep going on?

One night in your now alone apartment since you moved out of your 'shared' apartment with Jongin, you received a call from the person whose number is now erased in your phone contacts,Jongin.

"Soojin-ah"He started and you replied with silence unable to talk, still shocked because of the sudden call.

"Soojin-ah please talk to me" Jongin hesitantly continued. "Talk to you? Give me a good reason for me to talk to a jerk like you." You finally replied.

Jongin heaved a deep sigh before continuing," Because there is a reason why I said those things". "And what exactly is the reason Kim Jongin?" You replied coldly as Jongin flinched in your tone. "Meet me tomorrow at 3pm in the cafe near the park where I confessed to you"Jongin said and you turned your phone off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day~

You are hesitating whether to go or not. There are lots of questions running in your mind. like "What does he want with me? Didn't he already break my heart?" and many more other questions.

There's a voice in your mind telling you not to go, but your heart said to go meet him there. In the end, you decided to go. It was exact 3pm when you arrived in the cafe.It was the cafe which contains a lot of memories of you and Jongin. Your eyes watered just at the thought.

You are looking for a certain guy until you spotted his now red hair sitting near the window. Your heart started to pound loudly inside your chest as you approched him. You tapped his shoulder and he automatically lifted his head up. As you looked at him, you noticed dark spots forming under his eyes, his skin paler than usual, and you noticed he lost weight. It hurts you to see him like this but, you don't know what is his reason since he is the one who broke your relationship.

"Soojin-ah" He said as he stood up straight and looked at you. "Thank God you came, I thought you won't eve- "What do you want Kai?" You cutted him off and he flinched in your tone. "I-I can you please sit down first and I'll explain it to you"Kai said as you took a seat then.

"Now what is the reason?" You asked impatiently tapping your foot against the wooden floor of the cafe."Okay, so I'm not expecting you to believe me nor forgive me but I just want you to know that I'm sorry" Kai said and you scoffed. "Sorry? Well, what is the use of your sorry if the damage has been done?!" You bursted.

"Jin, Can you please just listen first?, I-it's not my decision Jin. The manager forced me to. The company forced me to break up with you. They said you'll just get hurt more if I continue this relationship with you.They said you are hurting because of me, and that if I continue this relationship and the fans find out, they would hunt you and bash you. I don't want that to happen Jin. I can't even bear the thought of losing you." Kai explained as tears flow down his cheeks and your eyes waterd also.

You stood up and said " Well, you might thought of it more Jongin. By what you did you just hurted me more" You said and your heels to run but Kai's hand prevented you in doing so. Tears are now flowing in your cheeks as Kai wrapped his arms around you. Hugging you from the back.

"Jin, I-I didn't think much of it I'm sorry jagiya. I didn't mean to do that to you. I'm just afraid that by you being in a relationship with me brings burden to you. I can't handle the thought of them hurting you. Of you getting hurt. But now I just realsed that I've just hurt you more by saying those lies to you. I'm really sorry jagi." Kai said as he is now hugging you tighter and is now sobbing.

You softened and turned to him, holding his face in your palms. "Jongin I forgive you okay? I love you so much that it's okay for me to get hurt. I love you so much that we even lasted for almost 2 years" You said as he looked at you tears in his eyes.

"You forgive me? So does this mean you're mine agian?" Jongin asked and you wrapped your arms around his torso and hugged him. You nodded you head happily and said "Always you'rs Kim Jongin, Forever and Always"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So did you guys liked it? I'm sorry if it's crappy though thank you for subscribing :)