#1

Are you sure oppa?

 

Min Hee’s POV

‘Oppa ppali! Im gonna be late for school. I don’t want detention with that y teacher!” ‘OPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted at his room. Lee taemin is my only guyfriend, bestfriend and family that i have. My parents died when i was 3 so his parents volunteer to take care of me since they have no daughter. But his parents died when he was 14 which was 4 years ago. 

Taemin’s POV

Aishhh that must be Min Hee, she likes to scream and spoiled my morning. Arghhh can i have a morning without listening to Min Hee’s shouting and voice. Okay not her voice i just feel annoyed with her non stop shouting. To be honest i have a crush on Min hee since 5 years ago? I don’t have gut to tell her that i love her. Okay cut that part. I opened the door and yes shes still screaming. I shut with my hand. “Yah stop screaming! My precious ears are going to hurt you know. Wait for me downstairs i will be downstairs in 15 minutes.” i said. She just nodded and pouted. Aigooo since when this kid became so cute i thought.

Third person POV

They both are in Taemin’s car on the way to Min hee school. The ride was really quite and suddenly Taemin broke the silent. “Min hee ah, when are going to have boyfriend? Im not going to live forever and take care of you.” He said smiling. “Oppa why did you say that? Do you have a girlfriend and you want to marry her now? You want to leave me and let me live alone? I have nobody except you.” Her eyes started to teary. Taemin started to panicked, he doesn’t expect her to take it seriously. “Yah, i was just joking don’t take it seriously.” He added “i will take care of you till the very end.” He said whispering. Min hee just smiling.  “I will wait for you after class okay oppa?” Min hee said to him. “Okay, if you have anything just text me.” Taemin hugged her.

 

Min Hee POV

Omo omo omo im late >< urghh the class has already started. I came in without looking at that fat y teacher. Okay her name is Choi Ae cha, everyone knows that she has a crush on our hot Math teacher, Mr Jung Yunho. And other great news is Mr Jung rejected her because he is dating with other guy named Kim Jaejoong. Muahahahaha no one wants to be her boyfriend she is too ugly to have a boyfriend. Okay i will stop about her.

“Ms Kim you are finally here, we are waiting for you right class?” some student said “yesssssss~” damn it, you guys are not with me urgh. “I didn’t asked you to wait for me right?” i said bravely. Omo im dead i thought. “Ms Kim detention today” She smiled evilly. I texted Taemin oppa

To Taemin oppa:

“Oppa wait for me today! I have detention class today!” please oppaaaaa. I will buy banana milk for you!”

After 3 minutes he replied

From: Taemin oppa

“anything for you princess. And don’t forget my banana milk ^^”

I smiled at his text.

Taemin Pov

Im going to confess to her today. I cant wait any longer. Im afraid that other guy will take her away from me.

*Detention class*

Min Hee’s Pov

“Ms Kim i want you to write “ I WILL NEVER COME TO SCHOOL LATE AND I WILL BE POLITE TO TEACHERS” 1000 times. I want it before class end. No buts do it now.” All i can now is roll my eyes and do what she wants.

 

Taemin’s POV

Where is Min  Hee. Is she alright? Did someone beat her or something?! Aishh taemin get those negative thoughts out of your mind. She will be fine. Then suddenly. “OPPA!” That ty voice...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------