Dugun dugun...

Are you sure oppa?

 

“OPPA!” i think i know that ty voice.

I look at my right... i was right its Sarah. She is one of the queenka in my college, i heard a lot of stories about her including that she likes me. She is going to ruin my plan. Arghhh. “Hello oppa! Sorry im late and here is your banana milk as i promised!” Min Hee handed me my banana milk. “and who is this? You never tell me that you have a girlfriend.” She said pointing at Sarah. “Anni, shes not my girlfriend she is just... a friend, yes a friend nothing more ha ha.” I said nervously. 

Sarah pov

Who the hell is this girl. Taemin is going out with this kid, a high school kid? Oh please.  Im way more better than girl plus i have a hottest body that all guys wanted. “hey im Sarah, whats your name? Are you Taemin’s sister. It’s really nice to meet you” i fake my smile. “No im not his sister, Im his bestfriend, right oppa?” she shakes hand with me. Taemin nodded his head.

 

Min Hee pov

Finally, i got out this class. Oh there is Taemin oppa. I ran out to him. “Hello oppa! Sorry im late here is your banana milk as i promised!” i said smiling showing my eyesmiles. Who is this girl and what kind of clothes is she wearing right now! Don’t she has money to buy enough cloth? Then that girl said  “Hey I’m Sarah, whats your name? Are you Taemin’s sister. It’s really nice to meet you” Okay Sarah is her name. Do i look like im his sister? I thought. I don’t know what to reply. “No im not his sister, Im his bestfriend, right oppa?” i smiled. Wae Taemin oppa is so quite. I ignored them. “Oppa ill wait for you inside the car” Taemin oppa nodded.

 

Sarah pov

“So Taemin, do you want to go out with me? Alone?” I said seducing. “Im sorry i can’t.  I have date with my Min Hee. Alone.” What did said my? MY? That Min Hee kid said they were bestfriend. Taemin left me speechless! It’s okay Taemin i have a lots of boy other than you. Oh I just remember that I have a date with Heechul from Arts class. *walkawayandflipmyhair*

Taemin pov

I left her speechless muahahaha im a bad Taeminnie! “Who is that girl oppa?” Min Hee said, she sounds jealous? Hehe. “She is just my friend from my college don’t worry im not into her. Why? Are you jealous?” I . “N...noo why would i be jealous. She is pretty though.” She said stuttering. “What did you do to that y teacher today?” i changed the topic. “She hates me, that’s why i have detention class today.” I can’t help but laughed at her. I pinched her cheek and she pouted AGAIN.

*Arrived at home*

Min hee pov

Taemin sit on the couch in front of tv. He seems nervous “Oppa are you okay?” i asked. “I..Im.. Fine” i gave him my powerful death glare “Oppa tell me what’s wrong? You can’t lie to me” I know something is not right with him. “Haish okay fine“ Is it too important, i thought.

Taemin’s pov

Im so nervous. Okay Taemin you can do it. Do it like a man! Hwaiting. I hold both of her hands. “Min hee I have been living with you for 15 years. I never treated  you like my own sister but as a girl i love. I know this sounds silly, but i have fall in love with you for 5 years. If you are going to reject me after this please don’t act like you don’t know me and I want us to stay bestfriend like before. It’s up to you to accept or reject me but i know you won’t leave me heartbroken. I’ve never say this to anyone and i want you to be the first girl to hear this 3 words, I love you Min Hee ah. Saranghae.” I kissed her forehead. Okay Taemin  you did it. Min hee please don’t let me down.

 

Min hee pov

My heart beats like crazy. I never thought that Lee Taemin will confess to me. “Are you sure oppa?” I look straight in to his eyes. “Yes princess, I’m more than sure” he called me princess again i can’t help but blushing. Taemin saw it and smiled. Aigoo how can his smile be very cute. Taemin is everything to me. I don’t have other people in my life and I trust him so much. Without my notice, tears just started to fall out of my eyes.  “Oppa... i love you too” He kissed me passionately.  Our journey has just begun.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END! 

Ahh im not good at writing romantic scene >.<

I dont know if this is accepted. Please comment! xx