The Past

Shadows of the Unknown

 


Onew set his plate down on the table and stared at everybody quietly. Hyunjae gave up and sat back down to listen to Onew’s story.

 

“It all started when Minho and I went back to the dorm after our schedule to rest before going back to practice…”

 


 

The Past 

 

Onew’s P.O.V

 

It was a rainy windy day when Minho and I finished our schedule. I went to the dorm and take a rest but in my mind I feel something bad might happen. I just shrugged it out of my mind and continued going to the bathroom to take a shower first before sleeping. “Minho I will be taking a shower!” I yelled and hear Minho yelling back “Okay hyung! I will be in my room if you need anything!” I closed the door from the bathroom and starts taking a shower until I saw the lights flickering. I looked at the light bulb and then looked around when the light turn back on. I froze seeing a shadow behind the curtains about the same height as Minho.  “Yah Minho! I could see you! Don’t need to scare me.” I shouted at the figure .There was no reply… I moved the curtains but only end up seeing nobody inside the bathroom.

 

“aish~ that  Minho.” I mumble and turned around to get my towel but found it missing. “Bwoh! Where is it.” I looked around but couldn’t find it anywhere. I opened the door from the bathroom and started calling for Minho, “Yah! Minho!! Can you give me a towel?” I see a shadow moving, ‘hmm must be Minho.’ I thought. I waited for him to give me my towel for 2 minutes but he never did come. “Yah MINHO!! I need my towel!” I soon found a figure running down the hall way which was the same height as Minho but very pale. In my mind, it’s telling that it’s minho but I just dont trust it at all.3 minutes have passed and still no sign of minho with a towel. “YAH MINHO!!!”

 

I heard a door open coming from Minho’s room. He walks out the door and heads towards my direction. I looked at Minho “Minho I called you three times already and you never gave me a towel!” Minho stared at me confused “huh? What are you talking about? I only heard you call my name once.” I stared at him disbelief, “Then why where you trying to scare me while I am showering and you where at the kitchen and ran across the hall way.” Minho tilted his head “I wasn’t even in the bathroom or in the kitchen. I was just in my room watching T.V.” Minho said and looked around the bathroom. “And besides your towel is just right there.” Minho then pointed inside the bathroom. I turned around and saw my towel folded next to the sink. My eyes became wide.

 

I couldn’t believe this! When Minho left I picked up the towel and found my hand shaking violently. The freaky one is when I looked up to see a shadow right next to me laughing evilly. I zoomed out the bathroom dressing up quickly and zoomed out the door leaving Minho all by himself in ‘that’ dorm.

 


 

PRESENT 

 

End of Onew’s P.O.V

 

“So that what happened to me and how that dorm is hunted.” Onew said. Everybody was shock and holding each other. Some were even hugging a pillow except for hyunjae, who ended up hugging kris’s son ace.

 

“That’s not even the end yet. Because I need to tell you what happen to me when Onew left me all alone at that place.”Janmin’s jaws dropped, including the rest. Tao was covering his ears and moving back and forth trying to ignore what is happening.

 

“Okay now let’s begin.” Minho clapped his hand making a few people jump in fright. “It all started when Onew left the dorm…”

 


 

Back to past

 

Minho’s P.O.V

 

I heard a loud slam from the hall way. I looked at my door and stood up to open it. I walked out my room. “hyung?” I looked around the hallway searching for Onew, but there was no sign. So I went towards Onew’s room but only to see nobody. I sighed and walked back to my room leaving Onew’s door to his room to be open.

 

SLAM!!!


I turned and see the door shut. I was thinking Onew hyung closed the door so I started opening the door but it was lock. I began to bang on the door while yelling “Yah HYUNG!!!  CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR!!! IT’S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!” The door then opened wide.. showing a black shadow starring at me face to face. It began yelling something in a demonic voice “GET OUT!!!!” I was so scared and I ran away as far as I could, running out the dorm.

 

End of Minho’s P.O.V

 

Back to present

 


 

“Yup that’s what happens. Isn’t that freaky.” Minho shivered and looked at everybody cuddling up together saying, “There’s no place at home.” 

 

“Hmm I’ll take that as a yes then.” Minho said and got up “okay now let’s go play truth or dare.” Key yelled while changing the subject.