Passing Notes

That One Girl

 

 

Passing Notes
Every single girl was deeply impressed by the charms of Bang Yongguk. Except for 3 girls, Amber, Jieun and Luna. “Ugh, enough of the love sick, we're gonna be late!” Amber screamed at the girls and dragged them into their homeroom. “B-but Mrs. Bae isn't in the classroom yet!” The youngest girl, Luna whined. “Ehh, I just don't want to get runned over by those girls, ya know?” Amber replied, looking outside the classroom door. Jieun was bored, so she decided to doodle with her pink pen. “I wonder if there's gonna be a perfect guy for me...” Luna sighed dreamily and grabbed the lavender pen and doodled “ L E E ♥ J I N K I ” on her hand. “What cha got there?” Amber teased, then she grabbed the lime green pen. She wrote down something and passed the note to Jieun.
“HEY! I WANNA JOIN TOO!!” Luna pouted and jotted down a sentence.
The bell rang and everyone in the hallway scrambled into their homerooms. They then heard screams and squeals coming into the classroom. Oh great, it's no body other than that Bang Yongguk. It appears Choi Gina and Bang Yongguk ended up in the same homeroom, along with Song Jieun. Gina smirked and threw a piece of paper at Jieun's head.
Jieun then turned around and picked up the crumbled piece of paper. “The is wrong with you?” Kim Himchan, also known as, Bang Yongguk's best friend, shouted at Gina. He must've seen the note in Jieun's hands. “What? Did noona do something wrong?” Gina pouted in a sweet sicken voice that almost made Himchan gag. “Just stop trying to befriend all of B.A.P, just stop” He coughed while explaining. Jieun slouched down as a bunch of kids glanced her way. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned her head to the left and saw Bang Yongguk. “You alright?” he whispered. “Yeah” Jieun nodded. He smiled “Good to know”. She could tell that Gina was glaring at her. But Jieun did not care, she felt a strong warm feeling inside of her and her stomach started feeling weird. She knew she was in love.