Ordinary Days

That One Girl

 

 

Ordinary Days
Song Jieun woke up to her alarm clock beeping loudly. She groaned and presses snooze, then curled up in her blankets and mumbled, “5 more minutes”. She was falling back asleep until she was interrupted by her annoying bratty aunt Aiyun, “Hey young lady, get your up and get ready for school. I'm not dropping you off if you get your stupid self late,” Aiyun fumed at Jieun. Yep, that's the life of 24 year old Song Jieun. Her parents died in a car accident when she was only 4, and all of her parent's money were given to her. That's the point why Aiyun treated her like this, it's because she has lots of money, but Aiyun doesn't know she has over 1,000 dollars. No one knows a thing about Jieun having all of that money, everyone thought she was poor. Jieun walked to the bathroom to only see her cousin, Park Sunyoung (known as Luna). Luna treated her nicely and like a sister, unlike her mother. “Morning sleepyhead~” She teased. “What's for breakfast?” Jieun asked. “Pancakes,” Luna replied while brushing her jet black hair. Jieun continued to brush her teeth, then after that she brushed her long dark chocolate brown hair. She couldn't resist it but walked back into her room and grabbed her journal.
Jieun let out a heavy sigh as she tucked her pens and journal into her bag, then she shuffled downstairs. She looked around but no one was there, “Guess they left without me?” She stuffed the mini pancakes into , swinged her backpack to get her other arm in the other backpack strap. Jieun then ran outside, took her skateboard then skated away. When she arrived at the school, everyone's looked at her. She avoided everyone's gaze and looked straight forward. “Oh look, someone decided to show up late on a pink skateboard, huh?” Gina cackled. “Oh ” Jieun thought, but Jieun ignored the comment, but everyone was now laughing. Just in time, Amber and Luna showed up and everyone, including Gina, stopped laughing. “Hey girls!” Gina smiled, but then glared at Jieun, but then smiled at the two girls again. “Hi” Luna quickly replied, but then Amber and her dragged Jieun into the school building. “Woah...! You guys saved me there” Jieun let a relieved sigh escape . “Yeah, Gina is a pain in the neck. She oddly dislikes you” Amber stated. “Well yeeeeaaaah, she thinks I'm annoying” Jieun explained, but then a huge stampede a girls were heading their way. “OH MY GOD! IT'S BANG YONGGUK!” Gina shrieked as she joined the stampede. Jieun sighed. “I would like to meet him” Jieun muttered, but no one heard her.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
First chapter up! Please leave some comments! I DO NOT WANT SILENT READERS! But yeah, Gina is the snob, Yongguk the popular boy, Amber and Luna as the good friends and Jieun, the main girl who's the dork. Question of the day : What do you think will happen if Yongguk and Jieun met? Please let me know in the comments!