3. A Pig Sty

Ten Little Phrases

3. A Pig Sty

Title: A Pig Sty
Words: 1834
Pairing: Hongbin centric, slight Rabin
Summary: It wasn't that he liked cleaning, he just knew that if he didn't then it would never get done. It doesn't help when you have uncaring members either.

 

Not again.

As Hongbin looks out across the living room, he can’t help but release a deep sigh and shake his head.

For once he’d like to come home like the rest of them and fall face first into his bed without a care in the world. Just forget about the schedule tomorrow, and forget about his life. But no, that won’t do.

Against his will he was made the unofficial-official cleaning boy of the VIXX dorm.

Sometimes he wonders how that title got stuck to him and not the youngest. Then he remembers that Hyuk is still in school, and Hongbin can’t help but feel a little guilty for wishing more work on him.

But that still doesn’t mean he wants to be stuck with it. It’s not like he likes to clean, he just knows that if he doesn’t do it then it won’t get done. And honestly, who’d want to live in a pig sty of a dorm anyway?

So here Hongbin is, left to stare at the mess the other members left for him as they all slowly make their way either to the shower or to their beds. Hongbin watches on with envy as Jaewhan make his way into their shared room unsteady with sleep.

Exactly what Hongbin wishes he could be doing now, but no. Hongbin seems to be the only clean person here.

With another soft sigh, Hongbin finally steps into the mess of the living room to start picking up… something. He doesn’t really know where to start, but anywhere is better than nowhere, right?

Or so he thinks before he recognizes that the piece clothing in his hands currently was no other than the leader’s boxers.

No, let’s start on the other side first, Hongbin thinks as he throws the boxers from him as if they burned him. With a shudder, he makes his way to the other side of the room by the couch and decides that he can’t see any undergarments laying around there so it should be relatively safe.

After ten minutes or so, Hongbin deems that side of the room clean before deciding that he needs a drink, and perhaps a small snack to munch on before he even thinks of starting on the other side. With the haunting imagine of Hakyeon’s sweat drenched boxers in mind, Hongbin makes his way to the kitchen.  

Hongbin really, really doesn’t like cleaning. He just knows that no one else would do it otherwise. It just would help if the others were a little more thoughtful on the matter.

But that’s wishful thinking Hongbin realizes as he watches Taekwoon make way to the shower. He doesn’t say anything, but he does turn to give Hongbin a blank stare that Hongbin can’t help but think is loaded with evil before he takes off his practice shirt sticking to his body. And without another glance in Hongbin’s direction he tosses it to the couch.

The couch Hongbin just cleaned.

Yep, that was evil Hongbin saw.

At this point Hongbin doesn’t know if he wants to laugh, cry, or punch a wall. Sometimes he really hates his other members.

With a grunt of frustration and a mild flail attack, Hongbin decides to screw the living room; he is going to go to his room and pick up there. The mess is still going to be there in the morning anyway.

Hongbin’s body still aches from practice earlier that day, but he makes his way to his shared room only to pause a foot or so from the door.

Did he really want to deal with this now? Yes, judging by the amount of clothing in the living room they seemed to have all stripped out there, but who knows the mess they made while looking for something suitable to sleep in?

And odds are they threw all the discarded clothes on Hongbin’s bed.

Just like last time.

Clawing at his face, Hongbin takes another deep breath as he debates hitting his head against the wall in frustration. Why does this always happen to him? Giving up, Hongbin is about to open the door until he remembers that he had saw Hyuk meander off in the direction of room instead of his own with Wonsik earlier.

Which means there is a free bed in the other room.

Most likely free of clothes.

Oh sweet Jesus, things are looking up. (Hongbin decides to ignore the fact that it’s sad to get excited about this.)

With a slight spring in his step, Hongbin quickly turns on his heel and all but runs to Wonsik’s room, and it’s not until he’s safely inside that he realizes that he forgot to grab some clean clothes. But luckily that is an easy fix. Seeing as how the other two are either his size, or not much bigger.

Making sure to sidestep Wonsik’s sleeping form, Hongbin darts to the closet and tries his best to open it as quietly as possible. Once he finds everything he would need for sleepwear, he slowly starts to retrace his path to the door, but stops cold when he hears an unmistakable grunt.

“Hongbin?” Wonsik asks, and Hongbin wonders briefly if Wonsik really is awake because by the way he’s squinting his eyes together, and how deep the furrow of his brows are it looks as if he could’ve just been having a bad dream.

As Hongbin sat there waiting to see if Wonsik would fall back into sleep, Hongbin can’t help the smile that fought at the corners of his lips at the sight before him. The deep voiced, charismatic rapper on stage is currently so bundled up in blankets upon blankets that Hongbin is hard pressed to even make out his face. Hongbin doesn’t believe he’d ever get be able to get out, at least not on his own. Cracking one eye open Wonsik glances up at Hongbin before he blind a few times to clear his vision.

“What are you doing?” Wonsik mumbles out.

“Uhhh,” Hongbin says as he scratches his head. It isn’t weird for them to switch up sleeping arrangements once in a while, but that is normally to get away from Wonsik’s snoring. Tonight Hongbin really can’t care less; he knows once he lies down he’ll be out. “Hyuk snuck into my room, so I figured I’d come here.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

There is a moment of silence before Hongbin throws a jerky gesture towards the door and attempt to make a coherent sentence.

“I’m going… You know… I dirty, need shower…” Once Hongbin is finally able to force that out he wants nothing more than to run out of the room as soon as possible, but when he turns to go Wonsik slithers a hand out of his homemade cocoon of blankets and snatches Hongbin’s ankle. Hongbin stands facing the door for a few seconds in hopes that his blush (Brought on by embarrassment, of course.) will fade to an unnoticeable shade.

He prays it does, but he knew it doesn’t.

“Hongbin,” Wonsik sighs out before leaning up and grabbing the back of his shirt. Before Hongbin knew what was going on, Wonsik yanks him back and as he blinks the bright spots away from his vision Hongbin realizes he was staring at the ceiling. “Shut up and go to sleep,” just as Hongbin is about to reply, Wonsik manages to untangle himself from the blankets just enough to throw his leg over Hongbin’s mid-thighs and pull his upper body closer so that his head is tucked under Wonsik’s chin.

Hongbin notices a lot of things in that one moment. Like how Wonsik’s deep voice seems to vibrate through his neck (Hongbin can’t stop the image of him lying there listening to Wonsik talk him to sleep.) Or how Wonsik has the undeniable musky sent of man that Hongbin, never in all his years, has been able to achieve. As Wonsik moves Hongbin so he fits tighter against him, Hongbin notices all these thing, and he also notices one other thing.

Wonsik is wearing the same clothes he had been wearing when he left the dorm this morning.

The same clothes all day.

Now normally Hongbin would pay no mind to this, but it also happens to be the clothes that Wonsik hand been wearing at practice.

Where they sweated for eight hours.

“Wonsik,” Hongbin tries to push him away, but the bigger man just rolls over slightly more so that he is now lying half way on Hongbin. “Wonsik please, this is gross. You haven’t showered yet, I haven’t showered yet. We’re both sweaty from practice. You need to let go of me so we can get clean.” Hongbin tries again in vain to push Wonsik from him as he sprouts out all the reasons they need to get up, but none of them seems to bother Wonsik in the slightest. In fact the only thing Wonsik does is raise his hand up enough to cover Hongbin’s mouth to stop him from talking.

“We don’t need to do any of that,” Wonsik tells Hongbin as he raises himself up enough to look down into Hongbin’s eyes. “All that can wait until the morning. I’m tired, and I know you’re tired too. I can see it in your face, so let’s just lay here and go to sleep.” Wonsik doesn’t wait for a reply as he takes his hand away from Hongbin’s month, and leans down to rest his cheek on Hongbin’s.

Hongbin tries to fight it, he really does, but then Wonsik’s dead weight is pressing on him and Hongbin can feel the rumbling vibrations through his chest, and Hongbin knows that he should just give up. Wonsik is sleeping, and he doubts anything he does now would wake him up.

He can feel it before he could hear it, Wonsik’s deep snoring. The much feared snore that normally has Hyuk begging to share a bed in the other room, or taking to the living room. But for some reason, Hongbin can’t be bother by it. If anything, the low deep rumble through Wonsik’s chest is lolling Hongbin to sleep.

Hongbin knows that they should get up, that they should go shower. Hongbin knows what they should do, but he can’t bring himself to move away from Wonsik. Sure, he is sweaty, but he also is warm. And Hongbin really liked warm.

And Hongbin also really likes Wonsik.

As his eyes grew heavy, Hongbin moves in closer to Wonsik and reaches over pull what part of the blanket he can reach over them. With a sigh of satisfaction, Hongbin snuggles in deeper and smiles when Wonsik reach up and placed his hand over his head.

The mess is going to be there in the morning, so screw it. It can wait.

Sometimes Hongbin hates his bandmates, but other times he loves them. But more than anything, Hongbin really, really likes Wonsik, and he doubts that is going to change anytime soon.