C h a p t e r ( 1 7 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall

It's been a week since me and Tao broke up and Sooyoung knew everything. Kai told her. Aish, that guy and I don't know what happened but Kai and me became closer after that incident happened. Well, I still don't want to talk about it yet.
"Really! If I was there, I would kick or smash his face!" Yeah, she's been always like that since err, she knew..
"Nahh. It's done already, Soo. I'm okay now." I lied.
"Oh, really? I only talked to you last night, I know you cried."
"Yeah, right. How did you-- oh, I mean no.. I did not."
"Oh really? Those words slipped off your mouth already and you know we've been best friends for years! My gosh. You don't have anything to hide."
"I don't want to be a burden." I replied. "You've always been a burden to me." I glared at her. "Haha! Kidding Hyo. Of course, you aren't what your problem is, it's my problem also. Got that?"
"Tch. Okay. Fine. I give up. Yeah, I'm just in the process of moving on.. You know." I said, it's really hard to move on.
"I know, I know. You know, there's still Kai..." "What about Kai?"
"Nahh. Nothing. Don't mind me." Then she grinned. Whatever Sooyoungie~ By the way, we are with Kris, Kai and Yixing oppa. We're sitting at the same table.
Yeah. So, the sitting arrangement goes like this,
Kris - Soo - Lay
(_____table_____)
Kai - Hyo - vacant
I told you, I'm close with Kai already. Haha. But, there are also times that he really does love to annoy me. Haha. Oh, they're coming. They ordered our foods. Me and Soo said we'll buy it our own but they insist.
"Hey!" Kris said in a cool voice. This guy is really cool. Whatever he does is cool. Don't know why. Haha and you all know, already? Kris is now officially courting my Sooyoungie! Yie! I'm so happy for the both of them. They look so perfect together.
"Hyo! Here's your food.." Kai said then he handed my the burger, fries and coke that he bought. "Wow, thanks!" I said then I started to eat.
"You know, Hyo.. I'm the one whose really bringing your food here but Kai took it away from me and said 'Yah! I should be the one bringing Hyo's food not you!' Tch. He's too possessive towards you." Yixing oppa said I chuckled ad blushed at the last words he said. While Kris and Soo are laughing and Kai who keeps on sending Yixing oppa death glares.
"Okay. Let's stop this. Let's continue eating now. Okay?" I said then they all nodded and started to eat. We're all starting to eat but then I heard squeals from some girls inside the canteen.
*Kyaaah! Did you heard the news?*
*What news?*
*There is a new transfer student and he's a guy!*
*Omomomo! Can't wait to see him!*
*Yeah, nado! You know they said he's a baby-faced guy! Aigooo, so cuteeeeee!!*


Hahaha. I find them funny. I don't know why. But, uhh. Baby-faced guy? Haha. I remember the baby-faced guy that I met not so long ago. Remember him? Xiumin. I wonder where is he right now...
"Hyo!" I came back to reality when Kai called me. "Uhh, n-neh?"
"Nothing. You were spacing out a while ago. You wanna see the transferee guy too?"
"Err. Maybe? I'm just curious. Hehe." I awkwardly said. "Tch. Okay." The he continued eating. What's with the sudden change of the mood?
"*coughs* Hmm, I smell some jealousy here." Soo said then smirked. I didn't mind and just continue what I'm doing earlier. Eat. I was about to put the food in my mouth but...
"Hyo? Hyo? Hyoyeon! Kim Hyoyeon!" Someone called me from my back. "Err. Who is calling me, guys?" I asked the others.
"Guess who." Soo said then grinned. "I have no idea." I answered.
"Hmm, the transferee slash the baby-faced guy." Soo said, I turned back and I saw Xiu-- Xiumin?? As in Xiumin that I met at the book store? He's here?! How come??
"X-X-Xiu-Xiumin??"
"Who else?" He said then hugged me which surprised me. "I've missed you!" He said, "Miss you too!" I said.

-- **Sooyoung's POV
Hahaha! Hello there! My POV is just going to be short because I do have many things to do. I guess. So... He's the guy that Hyo is talking about? He looks like a good guy. Haha! He even hugged, Hyo. You know, you should've seen the look on Kai's face. Kekeke. I think he's still on the denial stage. He's jealous. He doesn't want to admit it. Hahaha. Aww, Kai must move fast! Haha! Another rival has come! Kekeke. Anyways, byee! Haha.

-- Kai's POV
Huh. Huh. Who is this guy hugging Hyo? He really said 'I've missed you' to Hyo and Hyo said she missed him too? Aish! Why do I care? Tch. Don't get me wrong. I like her as a friend. Got it? FRIEND. Tch. I mentally rolled my eyes.
"*coughs* Someone's jealous here already." Sooyoung said then she turned to me. I gave her my -I-am-not-jealous- but she just smirked. Tch.
"Oh, mianhae. But, what? Someone's jealous? Who?"
"Nevermind, Hyo.. Mind introducing your friend to us?" Soo said then smiled. "Oh, yes! Guys, I want you to meet Xiumin, and Xiumin they are my friends! He is Kai, and he is Lay and she's Sooyoung and Kris her boyfriend--"
"Yah! Not yet!" Sooyoung said. "Did I heard that right? Not YET? So when are you going to say yes to me?" Kris said then we all laughed when we saw Sooyoung blushed.
"Yah! Stop it, you!" Sooyoung said then playfully hit Kris' arm. "Okay, okay." Kris said.
"Oh, by the way. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, by the way. What are you doing here?" "Uhmm, I enrolled here?" Tch. So, I'm going to see him everyday? "Oh, jinjja? That's a good thing. Yay!" Hyo said, she looks so happy huh. Tch."Hmmm, by the way.. Can I join you guys? Since I don't have any friends here yet. So, do you guys mind?" Yes, I do mind!
"No! We don't mind, right guys?" Hyo asked then they nodded. "Wow, thank you!"
"Hmm, no biggy. By the way, what class are you in?"
"Hmm, class B." He said, thankfully I'm not in the same class with him. Aish. But wait.... "Really? We are in the same class! I'm in Class B too!" Tch. That's what I thought.
"Wow! That's great!" Whatever. "Oh, you can sit here beside me." She said.
"Oh, thanks! By the way, hello to the four of you. I'm Xiumin!" He said.
"Hey bro!" Kris said. "Hey." Lay said then they offered a handshake.
"Hi!" Xiumin said then offered a handshake on me. But, I just looked at it and just gave him a small smile. I'm not in the mood you know.. "Tch. Such a snobbish person!" Hyo whispered to me. Tch.
"I smell some rivalry here!" Sooyoung blurted out. What is she saying?! "What? Rivalry?" Hyo asked confusely. "Nothing...." Sooyoung said then just smirked.
Then suddenly...
*Kringggggggggg*
(a/n: it's the bell. El ow el. XD)
The bell rang already, aish. Don't want to go to class yet. "Oh, the bell rang already!" Obviously Hyo, obviously.
"Let's go to our class already, so we won't be late." She continued.
"Arasso. Byeee Wu Fan. I'll see you later." Sooyoung said to Kris. Tch.
"Bye guys! Yixing oppa, annyeong! Bye Kris. Bye Kai and thanks for the food!" She said then smiled and I don't know why I just automatically smile.
"Minseokie! Come on!" my smiled fainted Hyo said, and who is Minseok? "Ah, yeah! And what, Minseokie?" He said, so his Minseok? The person whose Hyo calling 'Minseokie'? They already had an endearment? I mentally scoffed.
"Yeah! It's cute, right? Haha! Kaja!" She said, tch. I rolled my eyes. Then after that they left. Aish.
"I see.. He really is jealous!" Lay said, huh? Is he referring to me? "I am not!" I defended.
"Haha! I did not said any name." Lay said and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. "Aish!" I said,
"Let's go now! We might be late." I said changing the topic. "You're too obvious, Kai." What even Kris?! Tch.
"Say it before it's too late.."
"Whatever guys. Whatever." Then after that we left the canteen and I guess this is the end of my senseless POV for this chapter. Blame the author for making it like this. Tch, and one more thing...

I AM NOT JEALOUS. Got it?

----------

6316 characters 1442 words

oh yeah! I have finally updated. Hehe. I'm sorry for the late updates. >_>
this is just a short update. T_T But, I hope you all guys will like it. (:
Don't know when to update again, but I'll surely update this story.
Thanks for the comments that I recieved for the previous chapter. Hoho, so what do you guys think about this? Blame the author said Kai. LOL. XD
and yeah! Thank you for subscribing: 
Pinkgirl_1224 :'> thank you very much guys!
Please do comment if you want. :")
So... Till next time again? Buhbyeeeee! Loveyaaaa all~!xoxo
- HyoHyoBaby