Slowly...

NOT YOUR ORDINARY FANGIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol-a… Tomorrow is my screening and I haven’t repaid you yet… What do you want? You want me to treat you? Come on. Tell me.” I asked him. We always see each other at school since he’s the only friend I got here now.

 

“What if you won’t succeed tomorrow? Are you still going to repay me?” He asked

“Of course.”

He smiled. “I taught you 5 things. I want to ask you 5 favors as well.” He said.

It doesn’t really sound good.

“Okay. What is it?”

“First, I want you to regularly clean my practice room.”

Wearing a blank expression “Heol~” I reacted

“You practiced for two weeks so you have to clean it for two weeks as well.” He smiled.

“Don’t you have maids?”

“Ani. You’re the one who used it. You know what to do.”

“You sure are good when it comes to this huh.” I uttered.

“Yes of course. Don’t worry, I still have 4.” He smirked.

“Please don’t make it hard on me.” I gritted my teeth.

“Second, this is the easiest.” He smiled. “Second, no matter what happen tomorrow you have to promise that you will do all my favors.”

“Of course. I am a person who keeps her word. Don’t worry.”

“Save the three others then.”

 

I don’t know that asking his help would cost this much.

 

@@@@@@

 

Park Chanyeol can’t accompany me to the screening. So I went alone.

 

After performing the things Chanyeol and I practiced, it feels good that the feedback so far is good.

 

They have to deliberate first.

 

After 30 minutes of deliberation, here comes the result.

 

They made rough changes. They will pick 7 out of 15 so the chance of getting in is big.

 

Luckily, I was part of the 7! DAEBAK!

 

“You may start your training tomorrow.” Said the staff to us.

“Immediately?” I asked.

She nods. “Yes. That’s the management’s order. You’ll be trained for 3-5 years before you know if you can debut or not.” She explained.

 

Waaaa is she for real? I mean, 3-5 years? That’s crazy Kim Heechul. Look what you have done to me. It’s absolutely insane.

 

@@@@

 

I don’t know if that’s a good or bad news. Neither of them can define. I’m about to call Chanyeol but I remembered that he’s in his group practice.

 

I walked towards his house instead. I will just wait him outside.

 

While I’m waiting for him… A pretty girl came.

She just ignored me and she keeps on pushing the door bell. I talked to her.

 

“Excuse me miss, there’s no one inside.” I informed her.

“Gurae?! By the way, who are you??” she asked.

 “I’m waiting for someone. The owner of the house.” Pointing Chanyeol’s house.

“Are you one of Chanyeol’s friend?” She asked.

I nod.

She smiled. “Ah…. By the way, I am Yejin, his girlfriend. I’m from Japan, but I am 100% Korean.” She said extending her right hand for a handshake. “You are?” She added.

“Ahh… I’m Shin HaNi…” We shook each other’s hand.

“By the way, Where’s Chanyeol? And why do you know that he’s not inside?” She asked.

“Ahhh… He’s out for his own business. I’m waiting for him because there’s something I need to return him.” I said. But honestly, I don’t know if his girlfriend knows that he’s training at Sment. I don’t know what to say. He always wants it to be a secret.

 

“Okay.” She replied.

 

“Ahh I think I can’t wait for him any longer. I have to go first.” I said then left immediately.

 

@@@@

 

I hit my head. Now that I saw Chanyeol’s girlfriend, I really regretted that day when I asked him if he liked me. What a nonsense question is that? I am really embarrassed. What the hell. I’m so stupid to believe in that crazy dream. I shook my head.

 

My phone is ringing.

 

Park Chan calling…

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter